What's new

The Freezone & those who don't want it

Div6

Crusader
I Don't feel "preached to" which is why I started the "nervous" thread to get non-pushy information.

Certainly, once I have finished my inspection of all those answers and the content of the Freezone explanation thread, I may consider looking for someone in a capital city, and take a holiday to try it out, but I've sone enough training, I want processing, even if it has to be interrupted with minor tech explanations.

I want to truly experience "auditine" before I make the decision to continue or stay on my own slow but progressive path...

Have you not had auditing of any kind? Life Repair might be a gas...

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I think it's important to care and it's great that you care, TI.

I will say one thing, though, on that. I think that maybe some of the time with some people who say "it's not fair and I don't care" (or who have that attitude) is that perhaps they feel powerless and surfeited with so much bad news aout world events that they do not know how to handle or think they can handle or change.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Have you not had auditing of any kind? Life Repair might be a gas...

I did more auditing than I ever received. I did a "confessional" and given the amount that was turned against me, I'm distrustful to ever do another.

I started on objectives, felt stupid, and started to overrun.

I did a PTS rundown that never revealed to WHOM or WHAT I was PTS--experience later proved it was the org itself.

I found a bulletin on Life Repair, and originated to the C/S that this indicated very strongly and it seems an unwritten policy that if you ever want anything, you can't have it!

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I found a bulletin on Life Repair, and originated to the C/S that this indicated very strongly and it seems an unwritten policy that if you ever want anything, you can't have it!

If you didn't ever get that, it would be a good place to start. Try Filbert's lineup, it's good.

haiqu

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it's important to care and it's great that you care, TI.

I will say one thing, though, on that. I think that maybe some of the time with some people who say "it's not fair and I don't care" (or who have that attitude) is that perhaps they feel powerless and surfeited with so much bad news aout world events that they do not know how to handle or think they can handle or change.

Right. It's called overwhelm. You can't begin to handle it until you have separated out from it. Most people spend their entire lives as a copy of identities they have met or known and never even find out who they really are. Combine that with all the social agendas and most people wind up a salmon in the stream. Also there is the tribal urge coming from the idea that one survives better in a group than standing alone. It's true during times of stress so it must be true all the time. In fact, "solitary confinement" is used as punishment! Change at all is an enforced issue on the majority of the population, who find it very difficult to cope with any change at all.

The biggest contradiction is Scientology is this idea that "individuation" is a bad thing, while all the time a person goes up the bridge he individuates from his case and negative influences. But one is expected to individuate from all that holds him back while joining forces with something positive in its stead. The problem is, joining forces got to be as bad as the case people left behind in the social arena. Individuation has worked just great for me. Running with the herd has never been of any benefit. I know what Hubbard was trying to do. He tried to free people into something. If you read Simon Bolivar, Hubbard thought it was very important to free people from something into something else. The group thing was supposed to be a game. But enough people managed to turn it into another slave society. Nevertheless, that doesn't make the "freeing from" formulas invalid. And the subject of self determinism was entirely overlooked. Sure, it was a great idea to mock up a game. The game changed though into just another slave society. You can't take a guy, help him to get free of negative influences, and expect him to buy into another lot of it. You can only manage this with people that are not paying too much attention to what is going on. Every person still has the option to go eat lunch in a resturant, pay the check and leave full without getting pulled into working in the resturant. People will eat. People will explore. And Hubbard himself didn't copy other people or run with any herd. And as he chimes so well in the Dianetics jingle, " Take the motion that comes in and use it to win". That's all I did. Anyone else can too.

The more you understand the simplicity of this neighborhood, the easier it gets to walk through it, pick up the things you need to survive, or meet and greet some colorful characters, and walk on out into another dimension.

I don't mean to imply this is true for anybody else. Just reporting what has been true for me.

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
I did more auditing than I ever received. I did a "confessional" and given the amount that was turned against me, I'm distrustful to ever do another.

I started on objectives, felt stupid, and started to overrun.

I did a PTS rundown that never revealed to WHOM or WHAT I was PTS--experience later proved it was the org itself.

Yah, sounds like the Rondroids using auditing as a make-wrong..not "auditing the PC in front of them". Totally arbitrary.

There are some good auditors in the FZ...not sure what kind of exchange you have in mind. Terril is a good terminal to get you hooked up...

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
P.S. RE: INDIVIDUALITY

Just found a reference that really made me right about that one! :happydance:

The 14th Dynamic (individuality) if far senior to the 12th Dynamic (Truth), Thus an individual is capable of all kinds quantities and types of Truth. As an example I have stated all kinds of truth in this book about Hubbard and his Church. I just described an absolute truth above 28 on the tone scale that he and they are wilful evil nuts contained for amusement by outsiders, This is not in contradiction with the other two truths mentioned in the book, that at tone 16 (aesthetics) truth was that he and they never logically figured out the correct technology, or the .9 tone truth (sympathy) that the poor (sniff, sniff) fellow never got TR-4 from anyone, So truth exists all over the tone scales (-160 to +160) and beyond, on each dynamic in each Or the 3 universes (self, Phys, and others universes). Thus there are 320 X 16 X 3 = 15,360 kinds of truth on any subject, and Man is senior to all that.

Man is on the 14th dynamic, men is on the 4th. For practical purposes we will consider the tone scale in rather abbreviated form, from about -80 to +80. -60 is should hide and -80 is surrender, +45 is amusement (nothing matters), +50 agony, +60 inspiration, +80 is ideas. The -40 to +40 chart is in this book. At 100 is truth absolute, 120 individuality, 160 coexistence (Lucifer and his fallen angels tone), and at 320 to 400 is Life that is not being. From 320 to 400 is single deity, one God. The 160 to 320 range is the multiple deity range where not actions are taken or not to effect actions and dones, So much for Godhoods, the upper and lower tone scale we are all in, and the upper dynamics that unfortunately by harmonic rule men as dust. We could limit our discussion to a -40 to -40 range to get the Last Ditch done. The only reason I mentioned the ranges outside of that is the work is easier is you know what you preclear is saying, and from whence some of these life units are talking from.

From this web site: http://freezone-america.org/excal/excal05.html