What's new

THE Greatest Picket/Protest E V E R!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This was Anonymous' Very first picket, in 2008.

I'm re-posting it, as many people are new, and may not have seen this.

Also, it's great to watch---again. What a rockin time we had.
Were you there??

Way to go to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who helps expose the abuses
of the "church" of $cientology! :omg:

Here ya go:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4dcig ... inal-vers/

Love to all :rose:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Gawd you're right, Panda!
I didn't even put that into the context of this post.

I was just thinking many new people seem to have
arrived and I wonder if they've seen this amazing
video? Also, always great to re-watch.

Thanks for the reminder! :D

Tory/Magoo

Mystic

Crusader
Ya ya ya, Tory honey baby. Those early days of Anonymous were something else.

At the time, 2008, I was into Spirit and very happy pursuing what I was doing and up to that time had gone for years without ever even having as much as a single thought about that cult of farts and darts. But I diddled around on the internet and I started seeing these references to "Anonymous" and got curious. Then hit that original video Anonymous put up and my curiosity expanded. Then all those protest vids! Yeow momma!

That was almost 3 years ago now and all we have left of that rotting cult is its stench.

Thank you Mr. Bunker. Thank you Ms. Tory Ann Maria Penelope Elizabeth Pocahontas Magoo. Thanks Arnie, thanks Emma, thank you ALL. Thank you Anonymous. The game isn't over, but that worthless POS cult is just awaiting the day Mr. David Miscavige takes the money and

R U N S !!!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Right on, Mystic!

Here's my latest video re what's going on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7fXzaMWQs

Yes! Anonymous Rocked then, now and continues to...and guess what? Davey boy knows it, I'm quite sure. He can pretend (to himself) that "all is fine"....but He knows, he knows.

If he didn't know, he wouldn't have a bullet proof car, bullet proof podium, guards everywhere. Not that the Anons are violent, quite the opposite ...it's all in his head! I met them the night they made their first video...and it's been quite a relationship ever since. :rose:

What's that ending line from Casablanca? :D

Best!

Tory/Magoo

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Goddamnit, three years on... and even though I've seen it several times, that video still made me cry. What a wuss.

But what an incredible, incredible three years it's been. Scientology has become a matter of concern to ordinary citizens, not just former victims and a few brave journalists.

I love Mystic's "all we have left of that rotting cult is its stench". In many cities, that description is apt. Elsewhere, there's still a bit of work to be done. I've been invited to a 3rd anniversary protest (in fact, I kind of think we all have), and I intend to go. It should be a good one.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Dear Tory,
You're still the cat's PJ's :heartflower: and :cake:
I'm pretty sure that was among the first few vids I watched oh-so-long-ago, and never looked back, what a trip it's been! (and still is!)

Rock on Anon's and Ex's, and humans in general!

:cheers:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ogsonofgroo----thanks SO much!
I love that :D :arose:

Freeminds: I'm the same...every time I watch that video, it makes me cry or smile, or both. Also, yes! Isn't it
a m a z i n g all that has happened in the last 3 years???
IF you were part of this, and have faded off, PLEASE come back for the 3 year anniversary! If you can't, or don't want to---Ok, but it sure would be FUN! And yes :thumbsup:
Everyone IS invited. In fact, please pass the word around---the more, the merrier.
:omg:

From I'm Glib on OCMB:
"Here's my video from Feb 10, 2008 in Los Angeles. This video got linked by a radio station, so it has the most number of hits of any of my videos.

You're right, Tory. That was such a cool day!

I think we should shoot for Feb 12, 2008, for Anonyversary III.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8n-VoSh53g

Amazing, truly!
And just think...there's even more great things
to come!!! :bighug: to all~~

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
In honor of our very dear friend, Ida Camburn, who for the
first year---won't be physically with us. May she never be forgotten....she was one
of the original fighters of this insidious organization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8y01chxc8

Blessings to her, where ever she may be...and hopes to her son,
that some day, some way, he too shall get free. :fly2:

Tory/Magoo

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Three years since that fateful day! :dancer:

Scientology will never be the same again.

Thanks Anonymous for giving us a voice in the public arena. :blowkiss:

Like Tory says, if the SP cult makes a move to suppress, Anonymous will rise up in protest. The Suppressive brainwashing cult, knows this!

Happy Birthday!
:party:.