What's new

The Helatrobus Implants - L. Ron Hubbard - 21 May, 1963

Anonycat

Crusader

Shawn: First off, we can neither confirm nor deny whether the name has any relationship to the highly respected articles of faith or copyrighted materials of any religion, corpopration, religious coporation, or corporate religion. This is due to the band's sincere respect for diversity, which is informed by an intense mixture of both loathing and terror of lawyers, an emotion we like to call lerror. We have lerror of lawyers...changing the subject from potentially litigious discussions, a friend's son thought the name had something to do with an oversized breast implant. I'm not sure how to interpret that, but I guess he doesn't have access to wikipedia. Or if he does, he is not using the intenet for that purpose. So that may be the significance of the R6 Implant. Further potential significance lies in the fact that some really terrible band with guys from Voodoo Glow Skulls or some such garbage decided to name their band R6 Implant like a year and a half after we were around. When we confronted them about it, they decided to change their name to R6I, which stands for R6 Implant. That is what I call originality. Please, anyone reading this, contact them and tell them how much you dislike them.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would just like to weigh in with all of those freezoners who say that Hubbard never took drugs. There is no evidence of that at all.

I would just like to weigh in with all of those freezoners who say that Hubbard never took drugs. There is no evidence of that at all.

Excluding the eyewitness testimony from individuals such as Dart Smohen who actually worked directly with Hubbard and have reported on it, and taken along with Hubbard's many personal claims to have "researched" drugs.

But hey, they could be wrong. :)

Hubbard himself is certainly known to have lied regularly. As to those who wish to believe Hubbard didn't have experience using drugs, almost all of them had no actual experience working with the man. The few who did were not typically working at close quarters with him, unlike Dart, Gordon, Alan, etc., instead they were onsite but not in intimate circumstances with Hubbard.

Mark A. Baker

Veda

Sponsor

There's evidence and also first-hand testimony. The below rambling thread contains a fair amount of information. It's necessary to scroll through the entire thread to find the individual posts:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...y-saw-Hubbard-take-drugs&highlight=Benzedrine

2i8kdtw.jpg