ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Illiterates of Scientology

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Aug 6, 2019.

1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I thought I had read somewhere previously that Miscavige was bringing back the BTBs for "lost tech".

Does that have anything to do with it?

2. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, but according to a C/S in the FZ; if you really want to pee them off, try to audit your solo OT levels on a non-CofS meter. That is absolutely not allowed.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  3. Xenu Xenu Xenu

Xenu Xenu Xenu Patron Meritorious

I have found that this meter works just as well for a fraction of the price.

[​IMG]

Little David likes this.
  4. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

It's simple, purpose is senior to policy to hell with policies, all of them, just take their money.

5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

It's even simpler: Never give up the con

Never admit that you were just spouting bullshit. Never apologize. Always double down. Always attack anyone who disputes your narrative. Any evidence which contradicts your position is just manufactured lies. Do whatever it takes to convince people.

"The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made." -- Jean Giraudoux French diplomat, dramatist, & novelist (1882 - 1944).