The King of Knowledge!

RogerB

Crusader
I received the email below this morning.

I happen to know what it says is true. I post it that others might benefit from knowing it too.

RogerB

Subject: [prosperity] The King of Knowledge!
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 11:21 PM

Once in a while, though not too often in my experience, there emerges from the darkness a spirit who is so filled with light, who is so filled with love for others, who is so brave and persistent, and who is so giving of their knowledge, that they revolutionize the world.

Alan Charles Walter was such a person and he did just that!

Many times I watched him share his knowledge with whoever would apply it, no matter who they were, or what game they were playing with him or against him because he honestly believed in sharing what he knew so that others could know too.

And I will be eternally grateful that he loved me so much that he generously and graciously shared this knowledge with me too - thank you Alan, because if you hadn't written it up and lectured, or talked with me about it, I would still be in the dark, suffering...as would many other beings I'm guessing. I don't know yet how I will ever repay you but one day I will.

To me, Alan was The King of Knowledge! and I doubt whether I'll meet anyone like him, anytime soon which saddens me greatly.

But I try to remind myself that although Alan's voice is silenced his knowledge will live on forever...because Alan loved us all so much that he gave himself, FULLY..., so that we may once and for all emerge from the darkness of our own ignorance and our own many small disguises and become that who we truely are - GODS!

His light represented the living truth ... the eternal truths, reminding us of the right path to spiritual freedom and spiritual wholeness.

During the day he was a researcher, a leader and a teacher, but as I got to know him personally he became more than that to me - he became my friend. And I miss him.

But although it's difficult not to focus on the immediate loss of one so great, there is an exciting future that awaits us all. How do I know that? Because Alan is more active in the spiritual universe than every before - just listen and apply any knowledge anytime anywhere and he will be there smiling...

In one of the many conversations that I have had with the great spirit called Alan C. Walter since I held his hand as his body grew cold last November (what a game), he has told me that the world wasn't ready for more of his knowledge, until more beings apply what is already here now, so that it is not so dangerous for him, but that one day he will realize his dream of creating a Gold Zone team of Omni-Soverieign beings who will create a new golden civilization of enlightenment filled with truth and knowledge and it will be so joyous, so happy, so loving and so full of bliss and integrity! WOW!

Alan - thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you!

DAVID NELSON
2010 March 18

"In light of knowledge attained, the happy achievement seems almost a matter of course, and any intelligent student can grasp it without too much trouble. But the years of anxious searching in the dark, with their intense longing, their alterations of confidence and exhaustion and the final emergence into the light -- only those who have experienced it can understand it."
-- Albert Einstein

David Nelson
[email protected]

Knowledgism -- Helping YOU get in the Zone!