The legal viability of Marty's "Independent Scientology" meet up strategy

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Perhaps it speaks of those that remained as Scientologists "outside the C of S," that they chose the name a kooky Science Fiction cult with which to associate themselves, the name modified slightly by taking the two words "Free Zone," and combining them into one, "Freezone."

-snip-

I see you're channelling Virginia McClaughrey.

Condolences.

Was that an attempt to change the topic and to introvert? I'm sorry to tell you this, but your application of "tech" did not succeed this time.

This may be difficult for you to comprehend, but a lot of folks who did counseling were perplexed by the adoption, by some, of the words "Free" and "Zone" as an identifying name.

Some background.

'Markab the Final Handling':

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob19.htm

'Sector Ethics Order No. 1A' (Xenu's SP Declare):

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob20.htm

Free Zone marching song (The 'Free Zone Decree' with musical accompaniment):

http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

These days, "outside the C of S Scientologists" are putting "in" Scientology "PR Tech" more and more, and such displays are more likely to be placed discreetly behind the scenes, and shrouded by that which is regarded as widely "acceptable."

My name is EK CENTRIC
I am an officer of the intergirlactic Patroll.

Officer Terril, you have failed to handle the attacks
by VEDA.

Report to sector 14 immediately for ethics handling.

Terril park

Sponsor
My name is EK CENTRIC
I am an officer of the intergirlactic Patroll.

Officer Terril, you have failed to handle the attacks
by VEDA.

Report to sector 14 immediately for ethics handling.

Many years ago myself and many others were harrangued by
the suprisingly very beautifull Virginia for using Freezone instead
of Free Zone, or was it the other way round, wrapped up in several conspiracy theories, along with an insistence we were not who we
said we were.

Many years ago myself and many others were harrangued by
the suprisingly very beautifull Virginia for using Freezone instead
of Free Zone, or was it the other way round, wrapped up in several conspiracy theories, along with an insistence we were not who we
said we were.

is that surprising?

Veda

Sponsor
Many years ago myself and many others were harrangued by the suprisingly very beautifull Virginia for using Freezone instead of Free Zone, or was it the other way round, wrapped up in several conspiracy theories, along with an insistence we were not who we said we were.

Read these words again. They have nothing to do with your experiences with this Virginia person.

-snip-

a lot of folks who did counseling were perplexed by the adoption, by some, of the words "Free" and "Zone" as an identifying name.

-snip-

If necessary, to understand why that would be, re-read Xenu's SP Declare by the founder of the Free Zone. :dance3:

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
That's your opinion.

Fluffy I feel sorry for you, but not enough to stop pointing out the stupidity that is scientology that you snuggle up to and defend at every opportunity.

How do you and the other rondroids maintain the denial? Is it love? Do your imaginary BTs whisper sweet nothings in your ear to persuade you to hold fast?

Adherence to the soul destruction known as scientology takes more than faith, belief or even knowledge, it takes active self destruction, and the willingness to destroy others.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Fluffy I feel sorry for you,

It's a tribute to your skewed outlook that you would feel sorry for a successful happily married businesswoman who had many ideological interests apart from Scn and many friends - at least half of whom never had any connection to Scn.

but not enough to stop pointing out the stupidity that is scientology that you snuggle up to and defend at every opportunity.

Like I said, you've a right to your opinions.

How do you and the other rondroids maintain the denial?

I'm not a rondroid, nor am I in denial. HTH.

Is it love? Do your imaginary BTs whisper sweet nothings in your ear to persuade you to hold fast?

You're assuming I believe in BTs.

Adherence to the soul destruction known as scientology takes more than faith, belief or even knowledge, it takes active self destruction, and the willingness to destroy others.

I'm not about to credit anything that's steeped in hatred and rudeness as your posts inevitably are. I do not believe you have anything to teach me.

See, I didn't put up with it from the cult and I ain't putting up with it from anyone else.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Read these words again. They have nothing to do with your experiences with this Virginia person.

If necessary, to understand why that would be, re-read Xenu's SP Declare by the founder of the Free Zone. :dance3:

Does someone need to M9 'service facsimile'?

Zinj

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
It's a tribute to your skewed outlook that you would feel sorry for a successful happily married businesswoman who had many ideological interests apart from Scn and many friends - at least half of whom never had any connection to Scn.

Like I said, you've a right to your opinions.

I'm not a rondroid, nor am I in denial. HTH.

You're assuming I believe in BTs.

I'm not about to credit anything that's steeped in hatred and rudeness as your posts inevitably are. I do not believe you have anything to teach me.

See, I didn't put up with it from the cult and I ain't putting up with it from anyone else.

Marriage nor money is a legitimate consolation. I pity scientology defenders just as I would an abused dog that still barks at strangers and licks its master's feet, and you are confusing hatred with disgust.

As for being rude. Nothing I say could be as rude or offensive as scientology and the defense of it by the delusional, opportunistic and the evil.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
You're not a Rondroid; you are in denial. And it was very clever of you to link the two so that you could shotgun the flock :)

Smart fluffy!

Zinj

I am very smart-- however, not sure how much I can take credit for on this particular one since WellThatSucked had already put both concepts forward in the same paragraph. (It's two! two! two insulting things at once! Tastes bad AND is less filling! Yay!)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Marriage nor money is a legitimate consolation.

I didn't say it was. I just demonstrated that you know nothing of me or my life yet you're foolish enough to "Feel sorry for" me.

I will further observe that when people say they feel sorry for someone, they really mean "I look down on you because I have a low opinion of you". Nothing you've posted would suggest otherwise.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
I didn't say it was. I just demonstrated that you know nothing of me or my life yet you're foolish enough to "Feel sorry for" me.

I will further observe that when people say they feel sorry for someone, they really mean "I look down on you because I have a low opinion of you". Nothing you've posted would suggest otherwise.

To what depths must one sink, how black must one's soul be, to defend scientology technology on the message board for its victims?

edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Back to the subject of this thread:
I can't think of anyone I had rather see test the legality of RTC Copyrights and trademarks than Marty Rathbun.
Those of us who were practicing in the 80s when the Missionholders were trashed, who were delivering the best of the tech, who were trained in its' application and appreciated the help that the Objectives and Grades offered ( we did not deliver upper levels. Those were the province of the AO's), will remembe r when IHELP came along. You had to sign up and abide by a contract that guaranteed that you would never be successful in your practice. You HAD TO recognize RTC as owner of the tech thru copyright and trademark law. The vast majority of the Independent Field did not comply.
There was this new thingie, RTC, ( Ron's Technical Cocksuckers), who were intent on enforcing allegiance to their evil selves. The COS was raiding homes. ( I.E. Val Stansfield, Hana Whitfield, LaMont Johnson, Me, ad infinitum). Then later on Arnie and others. This was a monumental effort to protect the copyrights and ensure that no one outside COS was using the tech. You all know what happened with David Mayo and his AACs.
Will you, like so many others, write up your own version of the Bridge?
It's gonna look suspiciously like you are working with the Mgmt of COS if you are allowed to merrily use the title 'Scientology' in your naming of and dissemination of your practice. DM can quietly disappear with his portion of the money, and you can take over COS. You will be a hero. You will be de man. Go for it, dude.

Chlng

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
To what depths must one sink, how black must one's soul be, to defend scientology technology on the message board for its victims?

I cannot imagine the underlying and seething evil that could compel such an act, and yet you do exactly that, without remorse. Its a pity unto itself.

Hi, Well that Sucked! I'm reporting your post to admin for ad hominem content. You have a great day, ya hear?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'd say that the emotion, while exaggerated and more strongly stated than I would state it, is merely an honest expression of opinion. I don't see any 'ad hom' here.

It's an honest opinion which I think is overstated, but, it's not a slur.

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

I cannot imagine the underlying and seething evil that could compel such an act, and yet you do exactly that, without remorse. Its a pity unto itself.

Case closed.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd say that the emotion, while exaggerated and more strongly stated than I would state it, is merely an honest expression of opinion. I don't see any 'ad hom' here.

It's an honest opinion which I think is overstated, but, it's not a slur.

Zinj

It's worse for a Scientologist to take...truth hurts.