What's new

The Major Flaw in Knowledgism

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
So rather than deal with the concepts I posted you accuse me of being OSA and uninformed.

Speaks for itself.

Dart Smohen isn't the only one who engages in such behavior.

One individual has a backlog of at least 210 questions (from various ESMBers) that he doesn't have the fortitude to confront.

Yet he (and his co-workers) quickly deflect and start name-calling/attacks.

DartSmohen

Dart Smohen isn't the only one who engages in such behavior.

One individual has a backlog of at least 210 questions (from various ESMBers) that he doesn't have the fortitude to confront.

Yet he (and his co-workers) quickly deflect and start name-calling/attacks.

What are you om about?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Due to personal reasons, I have lost interest in this discussion.

It is simply a difference of opinions, goals and such.

Knowledgism and its practitioners are not generally ill intended, and it certainly may have value, although different in focus from my beliefs.

alex

Björkist

If I had to guess, both Alex and Bjorkey are still concentrated on Alan. God knows why. Maybe the 'Church' resents that he just won't get 'ruined utterly' or dead.

Zinj

More guesses and assumptions, eh?

I have no problem with Alan and have never been rude to him, and to my knowledge, he has been respectful to me. So if I was never concentrated on Alan, how can I "still" be concentrated on him?

Zinj, you should think a little more before you bang those nasty dickbeaters of yours across the keyboard and type more ridiculous shit like you have been for 8,000+ posts.

The only people I have been rude to on ESMB are those who have treated me as such first. Zinj, Veda, Asagai and other ill-informed internet know it alls.