What's new

The Marcabs made a deal with the Hebrews!

Veda

Sponsor
From Ron's Journal 67:

The material involved in this sector is so vicious that it is carefully arranged to kill :nervous:anyone if he discovers the exact truth of it.

So in January and February of this year, I became very ill, almost lost the body, and somehow or other brought it off and obtained the material, and was able to live through it.

I am very sure that I was the fist one that ever did live through any attempt to obtain that material. This material I'm talking about, of course, is very upper level material and you will forgive me if I don't describe it to you in very broad detail because it is very likely :ohmy:to make you sick too.

One might ask, what is "the material involved in ths sector" that "is so vicious"?

It is the detail (the "time, place, form, and event") of the 4th dynamic engram - as described by Hubbard - called Incident 2 of OT 3 of 75 million years ago.

"Engrams" according to Scientology, are recorded on "time tracks," and they are extremely "literal." They are exact and must be "perfectly duplicated" so as to be "as ised." In the case of Incident 2 of OT 3, the material (the super engram) was so vicious that only a jumbo-sized thetan, with a humongous theta endowment, was able to confront the "time, place, form, and event" of this super-engram and survive, to not only talk about it, but to map the way for others through it, thus removing the final barrier to full Operating Thetan and godlike powers for all Scientologists, and for the "Wogs" once they become Scientologists.

The material of the book 'History of Man' is not part of OT 3, but the approach to "handling" any "invalidators " can be traced back to H.O.M.:

From the 'History of Man' ["This is a cold blooded and factual account of your last 60 trillion years"] by L. Ron Hubbard, early 1952, originally titled 'What to Audit':

Tell people who want to invalidate all this, 'Your criticism is very just. It's only fantasy.'

The "It's only an allegory"-angle is a similar PR "handling" - to be used on those at lower awareness levels - but it's an extension of Hubbard's 1952 PR "handling" of occasionally troublesome "Homo Saps."

It works like this: If it sounds really dumb or crazy, or is exposed as a lie, in front of any particular person or "public," not dumb or gullible enough to believe it, then, immediately, claim that it - whatever it was - is a metaphor, an allegory, a joke, a symbolic representation used as a teaching aid, etc. If this doesn't work, claim it was taken out of context, or that the complaining or ridiculing person or "public" are literal-minded, etc.

In fact, the idea of the "literalizing of L. Ron Hubbard" was re-introduced, recently, by Marty Rathbun.

This is just a more gentle fashion - a "lower gradient" - of saying there's something really wrong with the "antagonistic" person or "public."

"Why are you making fun of L. Ron Hubbard?
LRH_legacy.jpg
There must be something wrong with you!
"

It's a form of bullshitting which is used to cover an earlier bullshitting. It's actually pretty "workable," in that a fair number of people seem to fall for it, which means, incidentally, that it's likely to continue.

An example of this would be a Scientology "OT" telling a ridiculing or "nattering" "Wog" - who has just seen the South Park episode exposing OT 3 - that "it's only fantasy." This, of course, would be an example of following Hubbard's instructions on dealing with "Homo Saps" - instructions that dates back to 1952, and were included in the book, 'History of Man'.

These are old "handlings."

For example, this is what David Gaiman, then Public Relations Director for Scientology in England, told Paulette Cooper, in 1971, when asked about the billion year Sea Org contract:

From question/answer #19, in the 'Appendix' of Cooper's book:

19. (from Cooper) "DO THE SEA ORG PEOPLE SIGN A BILLION YEAR CONTRACT?"

(From Gaiman) "Never make an allegoric joke near literal minded humorless reporters."

Not surprisingly, it does appear that Rathbun regards the findings of the Armstrong vs Church of Scientology court case, as being problematic. Something to be overcome, and discredited.

Excerpts from the 20 June 1984 findings of Judge Breckenridge:

"As indicated by its factual findings, the court finds the testimony of Gerald and Joycelyn Armstrong, Laurel Sullivan, Nancy Dincalcis, Edward Walters, Omar Garrison, Kima Douglas, and Howard Schomer to be credible, extremely persuasive... In all critical and important matters their testimony was precise, accurate and rang true...

"Each has broken with the movement for a variety of reasons, but at the same time, each is still bound by the knowledge that the Church has in its possession his or her own most inner thoughts and confessions, all recorded in 'pre-clear' folders, or other security files of the organization, and that the Church or its minions is fully capable of physical intimidation, or other physical or psychological abuse if it suits their ends. The record is replete with evidence of such abuse.

"In addition to violating and abusing its own members' civil rights, the organization over the years with its 'Fair Game' doctrine has harassed and abused those persons not in the Church whom it perceives as enemies.

"The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid, and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder LRH. The evidence portrays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar when it comes to his history, background and achievements.

"The writings and documents in evidence additionally reflect his egotism, greed, avarice, lust for power, and vindictiveness and aggressiveness against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile.

"At the same time it appears that he is charismatic and highly capable of motivating, organizing, controlling, manipulating, and inspiring his adherents...

"Obviously, he is and was a very complex person, and that complexity is further reflected in his alter-ego, the Church of Scientology. Notwithstanding protestations to the contrary, this court is satisfied that LRH runs the Church in all ways, through the Sea Organization, his role as Commodore, and the Commodore's Messengers.

"He has, of course, chosen to go into 'seclusion', but he maintains contact and control through his top messengers.

"Seclusion has its light and dark side too. It adds to his mystique, and yet shields him from accountability and subpoena and service of summons.

"LRH's wife, Mary Sue Hubbard, is also a plaintiff herein. On the one hand she certainly appeared to be a pathetic individual. She was forced from her post as Controller, convicted and imprisoned as a felon, and deserted by her husband
."

From 1985, discussing the Judge Breckenridge findings, and featuring ex-official biographer Omar Garrison, CofS PR person Heber Jentzsch, and Scientology attorney Earl Cooley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Drk3eVQSg&feature=player_embedded

So Marty has his work cut out for him on his mission to salvage L. Ron Hubbard's "image" and "good name," and L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology's "image" and reputation.

He's had, and likely will continue to have, some success, due to his application of Hubbard's Propaganda Tech, specifically his use of Hubbard's 2 January 1972 confidential issue 'Black Propaganda'. Marty Rathbun has successfully identified himself, and Independent Scientology, as the "attackers of the popularly considered evil" of David Miscavige.

However, now it becomes trickier. If Marty Rathbun is going to move into full "handle to Homo Saps" mode, with decades old PR gimmicks, albeit slightly modernized for a more sophisticated world of the Internet, he may find himself on thin ice.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

So Marty has his work cut out for him on his mission to salvage L. Ron Hubbard's "image" and "good name," and L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology's "image" and reputation.

He's had, and likely will continue to have, some success, due to his application of Hubbard's Propaganda Tech, specifically his use of Hubbard's 2 January 1972 confidential issue 'Black Propaganda'. Marty Rathbun has successfully identified himself, and Independent Scientology, as the "attackers of the popularly considered evil" of David Miscavige.

However, now it becomes trickier. If Marty Rathbun is going to move into full "handle to Homo Saps" mode, with decades old PR gimmicks, albeit slightly modernized for a more sophisticated world of the Internet, he may find himself on thin ice.

The above post by Veda, in its complete version, is a prime example of the exact and most important reason I participate in ESMB.

I will not see any such analysis anywhere else. No one else I have read has such a library and recall command of pertinent facts to address a particular point.

The data and their use to make a point or deflate one are invaluable to me and I would think undeniable to any True Believers who might be lurking.

I hope this is not taken as kiss ass or corny by anyone here; I just had to say it. That typically Vedas' posts expertly and with complete documentation expose the lies of and the truth about the exquisite trap I and others became involved with.

Thanks for taking the time to do so, Veda.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
The "they" are not Marcabs, but simply multiple and highly competitive extraterestrial races very similar to us who seeded us here to build them a world to escape to on a predicted need basis coming soon. Hopefully our competitors did a better job and will be knocked off before us. Our "Gods" worlds are ending as they predected. We've been left alone so we wouldn't drop our harnasses. There will be a fight over the seeding of this territory, but we'll never know but a fraction of it from our graves.
Yes I saw the ships in '75 w/about 300 others at the same time. They can take us anytime they want, but we'd quit working, wouldn't we? The easiest way to keep a slave working is to keep him blind and afraid of "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS'!"

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
My personal belief- and that's all it is - is that there is life on other plants, though certainly not our solar system. I think there is intelligent life someone in the universe besides our planet. I don't think there's anyone running things here. I think it may be possible that we've had "visitors". I only find it mildly interesting. I don't think it affects us or matters too much.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
"A balkanization of epistemology is taking place. There is no longer a commonality of understanding. For some people quantum physics provides the answers. Their next door neighbor may look to the channeling of archangels with equal fervor.

It is accompanied by a related phenomenon which is technology, or the historical momentum of things, is creating such a bewildering social milieu that the monkey mind cannot find a simple story, a simple creation myth or redemption myth to lay over the crazy contradictory patchwork of profane techno-consumerist post-McLuhanist electronic pre-apocalyptic existence.

Into that dimension of anxiety created by this inability to parse reality rushes a bewildering variety of squirrelly notions, epistemological cartoons if you will. Conspiracy theory, in my humble opinion, is a kind of epistemological cartoon about reality. Isn't it so simple to believe that things are run by the greys, and that all we have to do is trade sufficient fetal tissue to them and then we can solve our technological problems, or isn't it comforting to believe that the Jews are behind everything, or the Communist Party, or the Catholic Church, or the Masons. Well, these are epistemological cartoons, it is kindergarten in the art of amateur historiography.

I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream."

- Terence McKenna - "Dreaming Awake at the End of Time"

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Please, does anyone have an Occam's Razor handy?

:biggrin:

Fresh out, comrade!

"Not one!" said Winston with a sort of guilty haste. "I"ve tried all over the place. They don"t exist any longer."

Everyone kept asking you for razor blades. Actually he had two unused ones which he was hoarding up. There had been a famine of them for months past. At any given moment there was some necessary article which the Party shops were unable to supply. Sometimes it was buttons, sometimes it was darning wool, sometimes it was shoelaces; at present it was razor blades. You could only get hold of them, if at all, by scrounging more or less furtively on the "free" market.

"I"ve been using the same blade for six weeks," he added untruthfully.
Did you go and see the prisoners hanged yesterday?

:coolwink:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Yes I saw the ships in '75 w/about 300 others at the same time. They can take us anytime they want, but we'd quit working, wouldn't we? The easiest way to keep a slave working is to keep him blind and afraid of "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS'!"

Having a laugh about this sort of thing seems harmless enough, but there are some highly vulnerable people - disturbed people - who aren't in on the joke and take conspiracy theories seriously. The results, when they read jokes about the freemasons, international Jewry, Bob Lazar, reptillians, the Marcabians or whatnot... are seldom funny.

To most people, trading conspiracy theories is nothing more harmful than trading ghost stories around a campfire when you were a teenager. With adults who believe in 911 as in 'inside job', the hollow Earth, Nazi moonbases, "chemtrails" and similar things, however... you can only do them harm.

I'd like to think that going down to the Bethlem Royal Hospital ("Bedlam") and poking the lunatics with a stick was something that only took place in a more brutal age, and that we would nowadays try to ensure that the disturbed are safe and comfortable, as far as possible. Careless posting of conspiracy nonsense on the Internet is the 21st century equivalent of poking the mentally ill with a stick... except that it's a much longer stick, and can prod a dozen sufferers at a time. Is that your intention? It's not mine.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
That conspiracies exist is something that is beyond doubt. A flick through any history makes that obvious, but there is something sad and unhealthy in the 'Conspiracy Industry.' It attracts people who are adrift in their understanding of the world and their place in it, and installs in their thinking a set of beliefs, and articles of faith, that are too much like aquired paranoia to be healthy. My opinion is that when it comes to people like David Icke and his followers, we are looking at another cult.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The quote in the OP reminded me of someone, hm, oh yeh, Babbles!
But I take it this is another twisted mind ala Lron.
Yikes!

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
"A balkanization of epistemology is taking place. There is no longer a commonality of understanding. For some people quantum physics provides the answers. Their next door neighbor may look to the channeling of archangels with equal fervor.

It is accompanied by a related phenomenon which is technology, or the historical momentum of things, is creating such a bewildering social milieu that the monkey mind cannot find a simple story, a simple creation myth or redemption myth to lay over the crazy contradictory patchwork of profane techno-consumerist post-McLuhanist electronic pre-apocalyptic existence.

Into that dimension of anxiety created by this inability to parse reality rushes a bewildering variety of squirrelly notions, epistemological cartoons if you will. Conspiracy theory, in my humble opinion, is a kind of epistemological cartoon about reality. Isn't it so simple to believe that things are run by the greys, and that all we have to do is trade sufficient fetal tissue to them and then we can solve our technological problems, or isn't it comforting to believe that the Jews are behind everything, or the Communist Party, or the Catholic Church, or the Masons. Well, these are epistemological cartoons, it is kindergarten in the art of amateur historiography.

I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. There may be entities seeking control, but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. It's like trying to control a dream."

- Terence McKenna - "Dreaming Awake at the End of Time"

Interesting hunk of prose! :thumbsup:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Having a laugh about this sort of thing seems harmless enough, but there are some highly vulnerable people - disturbed people - who aren't in on the joke and take conspiracy theories seriously. The results, when they read jokes about the freemasons, international Jewry, Bob Lazar, reptillians, the Marcabians or whatnot... are seldom funny.

To most people, trading conspiracy theories is nothing more harmful than trading ghost stories around a campfire when you were a teenager. With adults who believe in 911 as in 'inside job', the hollow Earth, Nazi moonbases, "chemtrails" and similar things, however... you can only do them harm.

I'd like to think that going down to the Bethlem Royal Hospital ("Bedlam") and poking the lunatics with a stick was something that only took place in a more brutal age, and that we would nowadays try to ensure that the disturbed are safe and comfortable, as far as possible. Careless posting of conspiracy nonsense on the Internet is the 21st century equivalent of poking the mentally ill with a stick... except that it's a much longer stick, and can prod a dozen sufferers at a time. Is that your intention? It's not mine.
Actually, my girlfriend Cheryl saw the 3 UFO's first, then the rest of us in the outdoor drive in movie theater did and it became sheer chaos. People were honking their horns, flashing their highbeams and it made the Mpls. Star & Tribune later in the week back in July of 1975. If I've made you or anyone feel like they were being poked with a stick in was purely unintentional. I've posted my UFO story many times before, never seen one since though, but it will change your perspective when it is a shared experience.
And I'm not interested in revisiting what someone may consider "conspiracy nonsense" because I'm of the perpective that those that can handle the truth already know it, and those that can't, well there's no point in rubbing their noses in it because experience has taught me that these people specialize in not seeing what makes them uncomfortable and will only shoot the messenger.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Actually, my girlfriend Cheryl saw the 3 UFO's first, then the rest of us in the outdoor drive in movie theater did and it became sheer chaos. People were honking their horns, flashing their highbeams and it made the Mpls. Star & Tribune later in the week back in July of 1975. If I've made you or anyone feel like they were being poked with a stick in was purely unintentional. I've posted my UFO story many times before, never seen one since though, but it will change your perspective when it is a shared experience.
And I'm not interested in revisiting what someone may consider "conspiracy nonsense" because I'm of the perpective that those that can handle the truth already know it, and those that can't, well there's no point in rubbing their noses in it because experience has taught me that these people specialize in not seeing what makes them uncomfortable and will only shoot the messenger.
Here is Stephen Hawking's take on UFO's - "Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach," Hawking said.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Sp...-contact-risky/story?id=10478157#.T6RWmMVnW1U
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/dangers-world-10482384

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am a little behind on things; what is a.s.s.k? Who is George green?

"H: Whether or not THAT makes sense is possibly beside the point. IT IS, HOWEVER, THE REASON THAT PEOPLE (AGENTS IF YOUI WILL) FROM THAT SOURCE TOOK OVER A.S.S.K. AND TRIED TO INFILTRATE INTO THE GEORGE GREEN "GROUP"

anon2019

Patron with Honors
I am a little behind on things; what is a.s.s.k? Who is George green?

"H: Whether or not THAT makes sense is possibly beside the point. IT IS, HOWEVER, THE REASON THAT PEOPLE (AGENTS IF YOUI WILL) FROM THAT SOURCE TOOK OVER A.S.S.K. AND TRIED TO INFILTRATE INTO THE GEORGE GREEN "GROUP"

A.S.S.K. is The Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara, founded by Chicago housewife Dorothy Martin. She was involved with Dianetics in the early 50's and started her own doomsday cult,the Seekers, claiming to be channeling a group of aliens called "the Guardians," from the planet Clarion . The group claimed the world would end on Dec 21th 1954 and a flying saucer would rescue the true believers. Social psychologist Leon Festinger saw an article in a local newspaper about the group and infiltrated it, later writing a book called "When Prophecy Fails" about the run-up to Dec 21th and how the group reacted to the fact the world didn't end. The phrase cognitive dissonance was first coined it this book.

After the prophecy failed she left Chicago after being threatened with arrest and involuntary commitment, eventually moving to Peru for some years. In 1961 she returned to the US to join a Dianetics center in Arizona. In the mid 60's using the name "Sister Thedra" she founded A.S.S.K., a UFO contact group, again claiming to be channeling alien beings. She died in 1992, I think the group still exists