What's new

The most destructive writings of LRH

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think these are probably the most destructive lines he ever penned.

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't cute or something to do for lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every man, woman and child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance.

Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless trillions of years of the past. Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

Given that KSW #1 was force-fed to every Scio over and over, I think these lines fostered and justified the inhuman attitudes of SO, staff and public.

It made unpleasantness and anti-social behavior OK. It birthed zealots, fanatics, and monsters.

Feel free to post your own thoughts and choice bits.

FoTi

Crusader

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't cute or something to do for lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every man, woman and child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance.

Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless trillions of years of the past. Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

Given that KSW #1 was force-fed to every Scio over and over, I think these lines fostered and justified the inhuman attitudes of SO, staff and public.

It made unpleasantness and anti-social behavior OK. It birthed zealots, fanatics, and monsters.

It made it seem very dangerous not to follow what LRH said.....scared people into being obedient to LRH and Scientology. Pulled people's attention off anything else they were doing in life and made it seem like a necessity to handle this emergency that LRH put there. It sure grabbed me and I did things that I would never have done if I hadn't felt this was a danger that I had to pay attention to and help to handle and doing anything beside Scientology was contrasurvival for me and everyone else. Scared me into spending all my money and my family's money and my time on Scientology, to the exclusion of anything and everything else. Made me feel threatened and worried and I became obedient to Scientology and the whims of LRH. This is what locked me into Scientology mentally and emotionally.

I'm glad you brought this up.....I never looked at this before. LRH was sure clever at laying traps....manipulating and scaring people into doing what he wanted them to do.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Your are right. This is really suppressive rhetoric... makes the oppression feel like one cannot fight against it. The truth is it is merely a "buy now" effort to reverse downtrending stats, and deliver a blow to those who were starting to doubt the effectiveness of the orgs since the end of the briefing course and the transporting of tech that needed more development and refinement. Remember, if you were not baptized a catholic, you went to hell when you died; if you were not "saved" by a born-again religion, you were lost. So, consider the source of this policy and follow the money. The paranoia from the inquiries from the AMA and APA began to show their toll on LRH. He wanted to ensure he branded every single word and process his own property, yet wanted to create distance (by his resignation from Executive Director) to disentangle himself from legal actions against the church that were mounting. He was just plain scared, so he attacked! Same pattern he used for the rest of his life.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
It made it seem very dangerous not to follow what LRH said.....scared people into being obedient to LRH and Scientology. Pulled people's attention off anything else they were doing in life and made it seem like a necessity to handle this emergency that LRH put there. It sure grabbed me and I did things that I would never have done if I hadn't felt this was a danger that I had to pay attention to and help to handle and doing anything beside Scientology was contrasurvival for me and everyone else. Scared me into spending all my money and my family's money and my time on Scientology, to the exclusion of anything and everything else. Made me feel threatened and worried and I became obedient to Scientology and the whims of LRH. This is what locked me into Scientology mentally and emotionally.

I'm glad you brought this up.....I never looked at this before. LRH was sure clever at laying traps....manipulating and scaring people into doing what he wanted them to do.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Yes, exactly. I was thinking about how I was treated by my fellow staff and by SO and wondering what lay at the basis of that kind of treatment and this piece of KSW just popped into my head in answer. It is the ultimate justifier. Scn as an org went vicious right at this point in time (not that hisself wasn't long before.)

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your are right. This is really suppressive rhetoric... makes the oppression feel like one cannot fight against it. The truth is it is merely a "buy now" effort to reverse downtrending stats, and deliver a blow to those who were starting to doubt the effectiveness of the orgs since the end of the briefing course and the transporting of tech that needed more development and refinement. Remember, if you were not baptized a catholic, you went to hell when you died; if you were not "saved" by a born-again religion, you were lost. So, consider the source of this policy and follow the money. The paranoia from the inquiries from the AMA and APA began to show their toll on LRH. He wanted to ensure he branded every single word and process his own property, yet wanted to create distance (by his resignation from Executive Director) to disentangle himself from legal actions against the church that were mounting. He was just plain scared, so he attacked! Same pattern he used for the rest of his life.

True. But it's not rhetoric to a Scientologist!

Just scream these lines into the face of a misbehaving Scio and see the effect.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maiden Voyage 2012

You're either on board or you're not on board. Being a scilon is a privilege!

GTF OFF my boat bitches! - COB RinnyTinCult

rant bump