What's new

The motorcycles of Scientology. Can you say private inurement?

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
The motorcycles of Scientology. Can you say private inurement?

From Marty (standard disclaimer applies, see signature): Miscavige’s annihilation of Tom Cruise (part one):

bikesbuilding50s.jpg

Now, back to the photo that speaks a thousand words, the three motorcycles beautifully arrayed in front of Miscavige’s $70 million palace. The Harley in the middle is Dave’s. The two bikes flanking it are Tom’s. What are they doing posing in front of Dave’s palace?

Well, Dave had Sea Org craftsmen and craftswomen spend fifty to seventy-five hours fully disassembling his own motorbike and giving it a custom paint job of a quality perhaps unattainable (and at least prohibitively expensive) by outside labor. When Tom saw Dave’s bike he was so impressed it gave Dave a bright idea in forwarding his calculated plan to corrupt, stop and destroy Tom. Dave summonsed his underpaid and over-worked Sea Org labor crew to put in another fifty to seventy-five hours on each of Tom’s two bikes.

One-hundred and fifty to two-hundred and twenty-five hours of skilled, albeit slave, labor later - voila, another in a series of untold MEST gifts heaped upon a man who once really did have everything, but who under Dave’s program, would soon have too much.

PS: in the event anyone doubts these are Tom’s bikes:

tomsbikea.jpg

/

WWP Thread: The motorcycles of Scientology. Can you say private inurement?

/

Smilla

Ordinary Human
While the rank and file starve. By the Gods, DM must be destroyed.
The weird thing to me is the fact that he's surrounded by people who know of his extravagant tastes. I imagine he's got them subdued by means of sleep-deprivation, etc, but It won't always be that way.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I bet Americans would love to know that their tax dollars pay for spiffing up TC's motor bikes.

Paul

T

TheSneakster

It will be interesting to see what bogus threatening-letter-that-is-not-actually-a-legal-threat T.C.'s attorney Bert Fields sends to Marty this time. I'm sure he will post it on the blog like the last couple.

Can't sue for libel successfully -- this stuff is pretty clearly true. I'm sure discovery in such a case is the last thing McSavage wants.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Div6

Crusader
I was going to make a comment about the CoS being run like a biker gang, but that would insult biker gangs everywhere. I'd like to hear Mick's comments on the Bikes though...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I was going to make a comment about the CoS being run like a biker gang, but that would insult biker gangs everywhere. I'd like to hear Mick's comments on the Bikes though...

Those bikes look pretty stock. Nothing exciting, maybe a custom paint job. They might perform well if work's been done on 'em, hard to tell that from a photo.

What, Mick rides?

Hey Mick, got some custom hogs here, let's rumble!