What's new

The new IAS video is out... Also featuring Chill E.B!

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1cv3__UTo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Chill E.B. appears around 3:18 ...

Scientology is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great and positive... :melodramatic:

G

Gottabrain

I don't get it. :confused2:

Is there some IAS rule against putting paperwork or cards on a table?

At first I thought the IAS had some sort of monopoly game and was sending out cards for it.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another loud senseless video created by Mad Hatter Studios - hired singers - so they don't have to re-do it when the Scientologists leave, as they often do. I can't understand what they are saying.

The message? Smiling people singing. WTF?

Nothing about keeping the tech pure, KSW, LRH or clearing the planet, making clears and oatees... just smiling and happy people singing and dancing.

Just like the psych commercials - smiling people talking about depression but now they have the pill...the difference: the psych drug commercials have to list the side effects - so they show you pictures of smiling and happy people while very quietly announcing this drug could kill you - create suicidal and homicidal tendencies - ask your dr ... yada yada yada.

This prompts a separate thread for IAS donations and what they buy. Let's take a look at the truth, shall we?:coolwink: Let's see where your house payment went, your IRA account, you financial security - the IAS - better sit down lurkers!

Gus

Patron with Honors
Re: The new IAS video...

Oh, Jeezus, is Stanley Clarke back in? He was out for a long time. That is so sad.

I saw Michael Duff in there - he does seminars at CC along the lines of "How to Make It in the Music Business" where it's mentioned he is OT VIII. It is implied that he made the money for that from music.

He didn't. They never mention that his wife makes big $$ as an actress on a TV soap opera and no doubt paid for his bridge.

He was also one of the bozos who went to Texas to harass Rathbun. Duff's a total tool for [STRIKE]Mr. David Miscavige[/STRIKE] the Midget.

Sindy

Crusader
Another loud senseless video created by Mad Hatter Studios - hired singers - so they don't have to re-do it when the Scientologists leave, as they often do. I can't understand what they are saying.

Nothing about keeping the tech pure, KSW, LRH or clearing the planet, making clears and oatees... just smiling and happy people singing and dancing.

Just like the psych commercials - smiling people talking about depression but now they have the pill...the difference: the psych drug commercials have to list the side effects - so they show you pictures of smiling and happy people while very quietly announcing this drug could kill you - create suicidal and homicidal tendencies - ask your dr ... yada yada yada.

This prompts a separate thread for IAS donations and what they buy. Let's take a look at the truth, shall we?:coolwink: Let's see where your house payment went, your IRA account, you financial security - the IAS - better sit down lurkers!

Hired singers? The vast majority (if not all) of those singers, musicians, etc. are die-hard Scientologists.

Gus

Patron with Honors
Another loud senseless video created by Mad Hatter Studios...

I have to admit, Peter Schless is finally updating his sound just a little bit... he's now progressed from the '80s to the '90s. He needs to throw away that goddamned DX-7 though.

Gus

Gus

Patron with Honors
They have to produce this shit to make the dupes feel good about ruining their financial futures by maxing out their credit cards and mortgaging their homes and giving the cash to an entity that has absolutely no product and no accountability for the money it takes in.

The cool people on the screen are there to make the dupes feel a little better about themselves when they go home to past-due bills, eviction and foreclosure notices, lawsuits, and their broken families.

I'm also now officially fed up with celebrities. I used to give them a pass because they were treated with kid gloves. Now, it's just too goddamned obvious that the "church" is completely fucking fucked, and they have no excuse for being ignorant of it.

Out of that whole lot of real artists (Chick and Stanley and David Campbell), and wannabees (the rest of them), EVERY ONE OF THEM IS GUILTY. They are contributing to the misery of the public scientologists and the SO scientologists by participating in this effort to keep them feeling good about being a part of a fucked-up, abusive, dangerous organization.

All of them have "committed an overt on the 4D" to put it in "scientologese."

Except for Lisa Marie Presley, who is NOT in this video. Nor is Jason Begue, or Michael Fairman. Or bless his black heart, Paul Haggis. I admire them and the others celebs who got the fuck out and said so.

Oddly, this morning, when I was in between slumber and wakefulness, I thought of Chick Corea publicly leaving. That would be great. I suppose I can dream.

Gus.

Gib

Crusader

Well. Lets get to PT, Not you. Lets say I, I was a present time engineering type of college grad, and I stumbled upon DMSMH, and read it, a new SCIENCE, of the mind. So I go into into a local org or mission, and what do I see? A god damn religion just like any other cult on You Tube. Heal Me Brother!!!!! OMG. I walk away. :thumbsup:

FoTi

Crusader
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1cv3__UTo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Chill E.B. appears around 3:18 ...

Scientology is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great and positive... :melodramatic:

They sing and play as if the IAS is of value and is doing something for people in this society....:melodramatic:

This video is so boring. 6 minutes of monotonous, BS PR. :eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
AHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :hysterical: YES, Paul! EXACTLY! I forgot about your Monopoly game. That was SO cool! :thumbsup:

Thank you. It is still available for download with full instructions at www.scientopoly.com. Since one can tweak the cards (the rewards/penances etc.), they can be as up to date as you want, including TomKat's divorce etc.

I'd love to see someone else on ESMB make up a set (or use the online version) and play some games with it. As far as I know only myself, my sister (not an ex-Scio), and one other poster here have ever played it.

Paul

Johnd

Patron with Honors
They sing and play as if the IAS is of value and is doing something for people in this society....:melodramatic:

This video is so boring. 6 minutes of monotonous, BS PR. :eyeroll:

Yeah, it's profoundly sickening. A slick, deceitful, commercial collage. Not the 'Pepsi generation,' but the 'we bring you superior technology' generationhttp://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/aliengreetings.gif. I see embarrassment and shame in the futures of many of the artists.

john