What's new

The New Scientology TR "It's OK"

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
They were being douches and bad at communication, for sure. But thing is, you came up to them. You initiated the exchanges. If they get mad because someone has done that and won't leave, then that person would probably have a large share of the responsibility, should police or other legal agencies be involved.

IF it went down as you said, you'd be right. However, it did not. First off their "Free Stress Test" IS their communication to "come talk". Secondly, I talked to the guy for under one minute---and He ran inside. It was not a matter of 'you would not leave".

Later they let me in, so I walked in. Once they blocked the stairs, I again asked what is up w/ you all as honestly it seemed VERY odd to me. (And yes, I know the SP crap---Just more :bs: Yvonne J who ran Celebrity Center used to say: "If WE don't take the SPs out to lunch and talk w/ them, how will we ever get them back in?" Not that I would...but their utter total lack of TRs and basic street sense is always amazing to me.

The cop *totally* got it was their fault, not ok, and assault and filed a report on the guy. MOST of the staff ran off before the cops came, again showing us they knew they were in the wrong.

Best,

Tory/Magoo

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
IF it went down as you said, you'd be right. However, it did not. First off their "Free Stress Test" IS their communication to "come talk". Secondly, I talked to the guy for under one minute---and He ran inside. It was not a matter of 'you would not leave".

Later they let me in, so I walked in. Once they blocked the stairs, I again asked what is up w/ you all as honestly it seemed VERY odd to me. (And yes, I know the SP crap---Just more :bs: Yvonne J who ran Celebrity Center used to say: "If WE don't take the SPs out to lunch and talk w/ them, how will we ever get them back in?" Not that I would...but their utter total lack of TRs and basic street sense is always amazing to me.

The cop *totally* got it was their fault, not ok, and assault and filed a report on the guy. MOST of the staff ran off before the cops came, again showing us they knew they were in the wrong.

Best,

Tory/Magoo

Yeah, but Claire's got a good point.

You read their "FREE PERSONALITY TEST" sign without first getting written authorization.

Try to keep your policy in there T-Magoo. xoxo

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
While in Dublin, Ireland I walked up to the Scientology mission
and a guy stood outside. There was the "Free Stress Test" sign. He stood
w/ arms across his chest, blocking the door.

I walked up, said "hello" and asked "What's up man?"
He: "It's not for everyone".

I said: "Really?" That's 100% out tech, per L Ron Hubbard.
He: "It's Ok". I said, "no--it isn't Ok. You're totally altering
what is supposed to be "Standard Tech".

He: "It's Ok"

This went on, until (in under 1 minute) :bow:
He ran inside, closed the door and ran upstairs.:hysterical:

Later we went back, I rang the doorbell, and they let me in.
As I walked up the stairs, a man blocked them at the top.

I again asked, "What's up w/ you guys? I'm new to Ireland"

There were 3 men there, and all 3 kept saying:
"It's Ok". :eyeroll:

As I explained it is NOT "Ok" and asked them;
"Is this some new TR you all have come up with? "It's Ok"?
They threatened to call the police. :melodramatic:

I said "Do it--you have the free stress test sign outside.
I luckily began to walk down the stairs...so I was only 3 steps
from the bottom. At that point another man came flying down
the stairs and with both hands against my back, shoved me
down the stairs, thankfully into John's arms.

We filed a police report. :omg:

As I've said for awhile---when it really starts falling apart,
they're going to get more and more violent. I think we're very
near. The French Anons told me about "no no" (the clown)
getting beat up. Awful. :angry:<<<Scios

Make sure you go with at least one other person, and
bring a camera, too.

Love to you all.

:rose:

Tory/Magoo
Another new TR - "IGNORE" any constructive criticism that may actually help The Cult of Scientology survive for just a little bit" It comes right after "It's OK".

The upper Morgues specialize in this TR and it trickles down to the bowels of every active brain washed cultie! It is amazing how they NOT IS WHAT IS - criminal behavior, inhumane treatment, no empathy for anyone, everyone is discard value only except Tom Cruise and Slappy!

JennMint

Patron
Tory again, supplies Proof that there are

No OTs at Dublin Org.....

Just a few hypnotized morons emulating the dwarf...

Evil-Hubbard-and-Mini-Me-scavige.jpg

That picture is EVERYTHING.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

Best,

Tory/Magoo

My thought or concern is this:

Yes, it can truly be said that putting a sign out, offering a service, having a store, offering a stress test- all of those are invitations to communicate.

But just as you get with a store or a public place- that has also invited people to come communicate- they eventually reserve the right to ask people to leave.

Disregarding that right puts it on you, not them.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
My thought or concern is this:

Yes, it can truly be said that putting a sign out, offering a service, having a store, offering a stress test- all of those are invitations to communicate.

But just as you get with a store or a public place- that has also invited people to come communicate- they eventually reserve the right to ask people to leave.

Disregarding that right puts it on you, not them.

I never "Disrgarded that right"
Either there IS "Standard Tech" or there is NOT.
The "Tech" of Div 6 is to get anyone "in", do a stress test, find their button,
SELL THEM SOMETHING". That's LRH. I still get mail from these morons, and I'm declared
SP AND Expelled...so which is it?

The man said "It's Ok" after I said, "What's up?"

He didn't say: "Go away". He said "It's not for everyone".
I could go to a restaurant and they could say "It's not for everyone".
That isn't the same as they asking me to leave. I can still ask: "Why not?"

What's OK? Sorry, girl, that isn't the same as he asking me
to leave and me refusing. Then HE ran away, in typical Scientology
non-confront fashion. What is wrong w/ these people? They SELL
"Communication" but if ***anything*** is "Something they shouldn't hear"
(Including an SP asking "What's Ok?)...they have to run off? Please.
Your example FITS If it went down that way, which as I've explained,
it did not.

We can argue this all day, it would have helped had you been there.
Notice no one who was there is diving in to agree with you?
That's because they were THERE.

My best,
:rose:

Tory/Magoo

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Yeah, but Claire's got a good point.

You read their "FREE PERSONALITY TEST" sign without first getting written authorization.

Try to keep your policy in there T-Magoo. xoxo

That wouldn't be a good point and that's why I didn't make it or think it.

I realize you're being funny and all that jazz, but it's not what I said.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
That wouldn't be a good point and that's why I didn't make it or think it.

I realize you're being funny and all that jazz, but it's not what I said.

I know that this is a big mistake but I can't sit here and watch this anymore. Claire why does it seem that you need to have the last word on things?

From here it seems that you might think that there is a shortage of people playing devils advocate. I mean most of the time you might seem to have a valid point/ opinion you are defending BUT most of what I am seeing is you trying to find some obscure way of looking at what is being said and then defending this position to a point nearing absudidty.

I love and respect your right to communicate freely but why be so hard on people who are of a like mind to yourself.

Don't get me wrong I like you as much as I can having never met you or talked to you. Be well Clair Swazey.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know that this is a big mistake but I can't sit here and watch this anymore. Claire why does it seem that you need to have the last word on things?

From here it seems that you might think that there is a shortage of people playing devils advocate. I mean most of the time you might seem to have a valid point/ opinion you are defending BUT most of what I am seeing is you trying to find some obscure way of looking at what is being said and then defending this position to a point nearing absudidty.

I love and respect your right to communicate freely but why be so hard on people who are of a like mind to yourself.

Don't get me wrong I like you as much as I can having never met you or talked to you. Be well Clair Swazey.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:thankyou: exsom :coolwink:

TLC

Funny actually, if you look at it. Isn´t it the first big thing they´re advertising: communication skills!!

And that got me thinking! I was watching the interwiew of DM and, you know, he didn´t make much sence at all- In his position, shouldn´t he be able to communicate in superior ways with everything and about anything? :eyeroll: