Patron Meritorious
True
I remember my firs day on EPF at flag - long time ago
I saw SO member cleaning the marble floor out of the Crystal Ballroom

WITH A TOOTH BRUSH - no soap

:melodramatic:

So we are progressing
Before we were paid 25$ a week for slave labour
Now it's volounteer work and people are loosing any right under the fair labour laws

Congratulation so called [STRIKE]''church''[/STRIKE] cult of greed and hate
The key to escape the radar and abuse more and more humans and deprive them of their basics needs......
This is awful.
I was an EPF person, too. But I would tell anybody to stick the toothbrush in his ass if I were given such an order. Then again, I was not planning to stay in Sea Org for too long – my plan was to get to Class V level and quit. Did not happen though, I was not moving up the Bridge when I was working as a paralegal for OSA, so I quit after 6 months of slavery.
My Sea Org story is in my Personal file.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
If they are now classed as volunteers, they should be free to cease their volunteering, and walk away unmolested whenever they like.

qx8e8x.jpg

This man with the baton reminds me when Anne Rathbun did a 'roll back' on me because I opposed the GAT and I was locked in a room at AOLA and Anne was at the meter, she did not even bother to ask if I was sessionable for the meter to read, I guess she did not care, then she started interrogating me and asking the most outrageous questions while Jesse Reiss was standing at the door all dressed up in full regalia Nazi-like uniform with fake medals and all and a baton in his hands looking menacingly at me...

At the time I felt I was in some kind of surrealistic place...

But now I realize that they probably decided to have the baton in hand just in case I got my machete out and chopped their heads...LOL! :lol:

What are those stupid sticks for anyway? To intimidate people? A tradition to carry them? A weapon? All of the above?

dianaclass8

All of the above.

The use as a weapon is rare. SO security guards (sometimes) carry proper batons if licensed by non-CofS local authorities to do so, not dinky ceremonial ones.

Paul

Paul, I think that Jesse Reiss was carrying a dinky ceremonial one..

But don't the SO security guards carry weapons? How was Mario Majorsky killed at Celebrity Center? He could have been pepper sprayed no?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

But don't the SO security guards carry weapons? How was Mario Majorsky killed at Celebrity Center? He could have been pepper sprayed no?

From memory, Majorski was killed by a non-Scn security guard. Only a complete idiot would try and pepper spray someone charging and close up waving a sharp sword with the stated intent to kill.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
From memory, Majorski was killed by a non-Scn security guard. Only a complete idiot would try and pepper spray someone charging and close up waving a sharp sword with the stated intent to kill.

Paul

Not interested in rehashing ths Majorski thing, but wasn't he shot dead right beside his car with the car door still open? And did he really shout that he was going to kill? He may have been trying to accomplish a "suicide by Scientology" and succeeded. But who knows?

David Miscavige won't release the video or videos of this incident, which would have been made by the numerous security cameras, and wasn't the shooter a Scientologist who was also a L.A. Police Officer?

Majorski made the mistake of having a shaved head, crazy looking tattoos on his heck, etc., and having no family, no money, and not being a member of any minority group. He was erased without a trace in an instant.

And I doubt that the videos will ever be released for public scrutiny.

If I recall correctly, Celebrity Center was one of two locations in Los Angeles which was raided by the FBI in July of 1977 - the third location was in Washington, DC - and I have experinced being outside Celebrity Center in the summer of 1985 - protesting with some others - and some of the people coming out of Celebrity Center were definitely not "artists" or actors, but P.I. dirty cop types and thugs.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

They are called "swagger sticks". They are standard issue for officers in the british army. Senior non-coms in the army carry a "pace stick".

T

TheSneakster

Aida,

The Mario Majorski incident security video tapes were released to LAPD and the local news and can be found on the Internet.

He pulled up at the CC Int East side parking lot and jumped out of his car with a samurai sword... When the off-duty LAPD security guard ordered him to halt, he returned to the car to fetch a second samurai sword and advanced upon the armed guard whilst brandishing these deadly weapons.

As you well know, it is not more than 20 yards from there to the fountain courtyard where many public are gathered at any given time. Had this madman gotten past the guard, he might easily have slaughtered and maimed a dozen or more unarmed innocents.

All police are trained that if an armed assailant gets inside 21 feet, they can strike and seriously injure or kill you before you can stop them - you must therefore, stop them before they get inside that distance. If you go to any firing range, there is a 21 foot line to position your target at for that reason.

Pepper spray is not guaranteed to stop a determined attacker. Giving ground to keep Mario from closing on him was not an option as he had unarmed public behind him to defend.

Therefore, the guard shot Mario once in the chest to stop him. Unfortunately, the single shot proved fatal. After consulting the video evidence, the LAPD Shooting Board determined the guard was entirely justified.

Gadfly

Crusader
From the promo piece:

Only Clears and OTs will survive this planet.

THAT is quite an absurd assumption. How does ANYONE actually "think with that"?

And, we're the only ones that can make them.

That is basically a LIE, since for the most part, Scientology "produces" neither.

Can't SOMEBODY get them for violating "truth in advertising"?

And, what the flying fuck does it MEAN to have an "OT Civilization"? I would love to survey a few hundred active Scio-bozos on "what does the term OT Civilization mean to YOU", and then compare the nutty responses. I am quite sure that besides it being a total hoot, that the responses would be amazingly DIFFERENT (and often downright weird). The notion of an "OT Civilization" is like so many of the ideas Hubbard "talks with". It has no actual relationship to 1) ANY definition of commonly agreed-upon meaning, 2) any observable anything, and 3) it exists almost entirely as a vague abstract CONCEPT (quite separate from ANY possible actual reality) in the individual imagination of each person. Yet the over-indoctrinated Scientologists will behave as if they actually SAY something meaningful when they use such terms between and among each other.

I suppose it isn't much different than 5 year old kids talking about the Easter Bunny. It makes sense to THEM, and has meaning for THEM, but that is about it.

You are creating an OT Civilization? A what? Could you please be a little more SPECIFIC about that! How so? When? Where?

You are creating a Cleared Planet? A what? Could you please be a little more SPECIFIC about that! How so? When? Where?

Last edited:

dianaclass8

They are called "swagger sticks". They are standard issue for officers in the british army. Senior non-coms in the army carry a "pace stick".

Mick the Merciful:

I googled the terms and this is what I found:

A swagger stick is a short stick or riding crop usually carried by a uniformed person as a symbol of authority. A swagger stick is shorter than a staff or cane, and is usually made from rattan.

Originally, the swagger stick was a functional implement used to direct military drill and manoeuvres, or to administer physical punishment. In the Roman army, a short vine wood staff called a vitis was carried and used for corporal punishment by Centurions (often career soldiers), but not by higher officers (often from the socio-political elite).

Nowadays it is more often a traditional visual attribute. Swagger sticks are most familiarly carried by military officers or more senior non-commissioned officers. They are also often carried by officers in police and paramilitary forces.

That is what the little turd Jesse Reiss had when I was being rolled back at AOLA.
And I thought; if this guy dares to touch me with that stick I will chop his head off...LOL!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
From the promo piece:

Only Clears and OTs will survive this planet.

THAT is quite an absurd assumption. How does ANYONE actually "think with that"?

And, we're the only ones that can make them.

That is basically a LIE, since for the most part, Scientology "produces" neither.

Can't SOMEBODY get them for violating "truth in advertising"?

And, what the flying fuck does it MEAN to have an "OT Civilization"? I would love to survey a few hundred active Scio-bozos on "what does OT Civivlization mean to YOU", and then compare the nutty responses. I am quite sure that besides it being a total hoot, that the responses would be amazingly DIFFERENT (and often downright weird). The notion of an "OT Civilization" is like so many of the ideas Hubbard "talks with". It has no actual relationship to ANY defintion, any observable anything, and exist almost entirely as a vague abstarct CONCEPT (quite separate from ANY possible reality). Yet the over-indoctrinated Scientolgoists will behave as if they actually SAY something meaningful when they use such terms between and among each other.

I suppose it isn't much different than 5 year old kids talking about the Easter Bunny. It makes sense to THEM, and has meaning for THEM, but that is about it.

It's very very reminiscent of the Heaven's Gate lunacy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

dianaclass8

Hi Sneakster:

It was probably justified because of the way the guy looked.

However, I always wonder why on some cases the police shoots to kill when it is not necessary. They can shoot to the shoulder, a leg...I don't know.

Do you know where can I find the videos?

I have never seen them.

It is sad to see all of the things that people has to do to be heard when they are upset.

Thanks,
Diana

Aida,

The Mario Majorski incident security video tapes were released to LAPD and the local news and can be found on the Internet.

He pulled up at the CC Int East side parking lot and jumped out of his car with a samurai sword... When the off-duty LAPD security guard ordered him to halt, he returned to the car to fetch a second samurai sword and advanced upon the armed guard whilst brandishing these deadly weapons.

As you well know, it is not more than 20 yards from there to the fountain courtyard where many public are gathered at any given time. Had this madman gotten past the guard, he might easily have slaughtered and maimed a dozen or more unarmed innocents.

All police are trained that if an armed assailant gets inside 21 feet, they can strike and seriously injure or kill you before you can stop them - you must therefore, stop them before they get inside that distance. If you go to any firing range, there is a 21 foot line to position your target at for that reason.

Pepper spray is not guaranteed to stop a determined attacker. Giving ground to keep Mario from closing on him was not an option as he had unarmed public behind him to defend.

Therefore, the guard shot Mario once in the chest to stop him. Unfortunately, the single shot proved fatal. After consulting the video evidence, the LAPD Shooting Board determined the guard was entirely justified.

Student of Trinity

Shooting to disable only works on TV. It's surprisingly easy to miss a person, even at very short range; if a cop needs to shoot, they can't afford to aim off center. And the odds of a person dying from any short-range gunshot wound are high. So in real life, to shoot is to shoot to kill. I think cops sometimes shoot when they shouldn't, but shooting gently is not an option they have.

Shooting to disable only works on TV. It's surprisingly easy to miss a person, even at very short range; if a cop needs to shoot, they can't afford to aim off center. And the odds of a person dying from any short-range gunshot wound are high. So in real life, to shoot is to shoot to kill. I think cops sometimes shoot when they shouldn't, but shooting gently is not an option they have.

Agreed.

Mark A. Baker

otgirl8

Patron
The Scientology Cult just sent me an e-mail recruiting for Sea Org. There is prominent new language in the e-mail:

The Cult wants the public to understand that its slave labor are all volunteers - this although said volunteers may not come and go as they please. Any beatings received are also voluntary.

Seriously, this new language signals a key change in Cult SO recruiting and appears to have come from Legal.

This particular ad came from the Cult of Scientology in Australia.

/////
According to a mother of a Sea Org member that I know they stopped paying them also!! She has been trying to help her child while she is on social security and has no money at all because her child says her post is NO PAY!! This has been going on for at least a year!! Any one else know about this???!!!
What can be done? This is not a NEW Sea Org member either. Her Mom even had to help her to get a computer for her post because the Sea Org didn't have any for her!!!!!!:omg:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
This man with the baton reminds me when Anne Rathbun did a 'roll back' on me because I opposed the GAT and I was locked in a room at AOLA and Anne was at the meter, she did not even bother to ask if I was sessionable for the meter to read, I guess she did not care, then she started interrogating me and asking the most outrageous questions while Jesse Reiss was standing at the door all dressed up in full regalia Nazi-like uniform with fake medals and all and a baton in his hands looking menacingly at me...

At the time I felt I was in some kind of surrealistic place...

But now I realize that they probably decided to have the baton in hand just in case I got my machete out and chopped their heads...LOL! :lol:

What are those stupid sticks for anyway? To intimidate people? A tradition to carry them? A weapon? All of the above?

Diana ~~

I did not know you were subjected to this lockdown because you refused to train on GAT. I am sorry to hear this.
It never ever ceases to amaze me ~~ the internal THUGGERY, ABUSE and utter DOMINATION and CONTROL used on their own or those who were their own.

One day in 1982, Ray Mithoff the then Senior CS INT, Mark Ingber, the then CO CMO INT, Greg Wilhere DM's Go-to guy and a bunch of others descended in Clearwater in their fake navy uniforms with batons stomping about like Nazi troopers creating fear in one and all.

About 100 of us were herded into the main auditorium where card tables had been set up for 100 sec check sessions in the open air ~ a free for all~ NO PRIVACY ENFORCED CONFESSIONS everyone could listen to the next person's admissions.

It was AWFUL.

It was 1am and ran to 3 am.

It was metering done over no sleep, no sessionability, no metabolism.

They had descended like Secret Internal Police to find the "WHO".

In Sea Org Culture if something goes wrong, there is a WHO.
A WHO is the culprit, the person it all rolls back to, the one person responsible.

In this particular case, the Flag Service Org Gross Revenue$$$$$ weekly was DOWN.

Therefore the criminal, the mean spirited Sea Org member maliciously holding the REVENUE stats had to be flushed out !

Hence looking for CRIMES from SO members from 1am to 3am.
Greg Wilhere was my Sec Checker.
Greg is still at INT Base, a DM toadie, sycophant, I probably have not forgiven him to this day. He was a Class XII and knew better.
Here he is with DM chanting "We Stand Tall"

I don't like to be vulgar but to this day it makes me gag and throw up.

A few short years later because GREG Wilhere the trusted "Inspector General" of RTC, (he lasted as Inspector General for about 1 year) buddy of Miscavige was lying in his worksheets of his John Travolta auditing sessions and busted to cleaning toilets and grime in the galley (kitchen).
Ah yes the honorable ETHICS of the Inspector General RTC ! Lying in confessional worksheets ! Think about it.

DaveGreg-1.png

Last edited: