ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

THE ONLY...

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by VaD, Aug 17, 2011.

1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

All illness and injury due to PTS..."all" kinda' close to "only".

You only have upset/attacks where bad results or no results are. (KSW)

2. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Here are my comments:

***Thanks,
    Diana...

3. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

We [Hubbard and Scientologists] are THE ONLY hope mankind has. - Hubbard

4. VaD

From KSW #1 (1st item of every course):

"We have some time since passed the point of achieving uniformly workable technology.
    THE ONLY thing now is getting the technology applied."

"THE ONLY thing you can be upbraided by students or pcs for is "no results." Trouble spots occur ONLY where there are "no results." Attacks from governments or monopolies occur ONLY where there are "no results" or bad results."
    (underlined you is mine)

"Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten are THE ONLY places Scientology can bog down in any area."

"The bigger we get the more economics and time we will have to do our job. THE ONLY things which can prevent us from getting that big fast are areas in from One to Ten."

From KSW #4 Safeguarding Technology (2nd item of every course):

"Scientology is THE ONLY workable system man has. It has already taken people toward higher IQ, better lives and all that. No other system has. So realize that it has no competitor."

5. loose cannon

loose cannon Patron with Honors

Oh really? In those years in Mexico? :hattip: Did you have a dictionary available too?

I went to school in 1982 and till completion of a university only ONE teacher mentioned that while reading we should also try to understand words. She was not our regular teacher and she taught us only due to illness of our Czech teacher.

I didn't have a clue about existence of a common Czech dictionary till entering the CO$ and later I found that there were others available since 1920s.

6. pollywog

pollywog Patron with Honors

Dear Loose Cannon and Dianaclass8: I was always taught to look up every word I didn't understand in the dictionary (we just called it "looking it up," not "clearing"). Anyway, I can remember reading my first Styron novel at 16 and having to look up so many words! (abattoir...)

I went to high school in California in the late 70s and college also in CA in the early 80s. So I was taught well, me thinks - and I don't even know (ok I "know" but don't use) any scientology terminology.

Maybe I misunderstood the discussion (off topic and derail), but knowing how to use words is not the exclusive purview of scientologists.

7. Django

Django Patron

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

8. VaD

Yeah, good one! :thumbsup:

What a fat lie that statement is!

Yet, methinks Hubbard believed in it all the way as "The only truth there is" (and used it liberally on his followers and everyone else he encountered) while demanding from others to speak truth and only truth, and be honest.

9. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Yup, my favorite Hubbard 'only' thingie!

Now when one takes into context the amount of control/conditioning excersised throughout the culty environs..... :omg::omg::omg:
    Like, ya know, the only thing that can save the world~~~is believing everything a demented sociopathic con artist says is true (and off to ethics with ya if you don't).

I wish I could find it but there was an excellent analogy done a while ago by one of the OG critics, had to do with living in a guilded and curtained cage that slowly gets smaller without the victim knowing it, hm, I'll see if I can find it unless someone rems it too.

:cheers:

(these are great threads btw, good on ya VaD! :beer:)

10. VaD

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udg5dZHW7uY

From the video:

"You know you are THE ONLY one who can really help, by sticking your nose into everybody else's business."

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: - EVERY time I hear it.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  11. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

:roflmao: Well not quite the one I was thinking of but definately a fine example of TEoS' brilliance, hadn't seen that one for a while, thanks!

cool bit o' digityal art~ [​IMG]

:cheers:

12. dianaclass8

Loose Cannon, yes, we had tons of dictionaries and encyclopedias, my father had the largest private book collection in the entire State, and I still have the dictionaries he gave me as a present in 1963 on my first year of Jr High. We also had to study Latin and Greek as well as Literature.

Those things were no longer used in the late 70's early 80's and we can now see the result of poor education in our society today.

I agree 100% with LRH on word Clearing and all of his study Tech...plus the 'study tech' of my third grade teacher who spanked me when I did not know my times...LOL...she did it only once...and I did NOT need counselling for that...LOL!

13. dianaclass8

I have to agree with you that he exagerated the way he wrote the Tech...it was one of the things that irritated me when I first studied Scientology. I could not get my dad into it because of that...he spotted that bullshit right away...LOL...

14. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

I preferred the Berners' study methods, less possession attached.

Instead of misdirection of cramming, freedom to choice.

No word stats.

15. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Only the sane, well-balanced person tries to correct his conduct.

Was Ron well balanced ?????????????
    That's why Ron corrected his conduct.

Even the war monger personality, in his warped way, is quite certain that he is acting for the best and commonly sees himself as the only good person around, [smashing his fancied enemies]doing all for the
    good of everyone – the only flaw in his reasoning being that if one smashes everyone else, none are left to [smash] be protected from the imagined evils. His conduct in his environment and toward his fellows is the only method of detecting either the war monger or the peaceful personalities.

We penalize down statistics only.

The new dupe tries to start off in a enthusiastic condition as he is usually very happy of his new status or even a former status. But in actual fact?[evaluation] he is the only one aware of it.

The only failure lies in taxing or pulling down the strength on which you depend.

Scn is t h e__ o n l y__ workable system Men has.

NO other system has. So realize[whats true for you in your on time miss panties] that it has NO competitor, [we stamped em out, a 'free' monopoly]

The Fourth Dynamic is the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ through ALL menkind and as ALL menkind.C'mon man.

Take health taxes.
    The one who benefits is only the chronically ill, whose way is paid by the healthy. Friggin sick downstat retired Sea Org members.

ALL

Let us not then be surprised that we ALL turn up at last slaves in a starved [dictatorship]. [I didn't mean to shock you...]

Tsk TSk naughty governments

Although ALL this is very obvious to us, it seems to have been unknown, overlooked or ignored by 20th Century governments.

We penalize down statistics only.

Also we do it ALL by statistics-not rumor or personality or who knows who.

That ‘s all that caused their decline. They came at last into the hands of Sociopaths and had NO tech...not even abreaction

This one is particularly sick,

If we reverse [pervert]the conduct of declining governments and businesses we will of course grow. And that makes for coffee [gold] and cakes[cash in rons bank account], promotion[temporary], higher pay, better working quarters and tools [?] for ALL those who earned them. And who else should have them?

All these isms [-ness, -ists, -ation, -ologys] are almost equally nutty and their inheritors, if not their originators, were ALL of a stamp-suppressive.[ i can see him doing the stamping hand action ]

All I beat the drum for is that the working worker deserves beans and rice, or his $5 pay per week.

Reward me and damn the rest and we’ll all make out.

Not ALL? the sales-manship in the world can make a bridge a proper route.

No other system has. So realize that it has no competitor

ALL that Ethics is for – the totality[no absolutes] of the reason for its existence and operation is simply that additional tool necessary to make it possible to covertly apply the leverage of Spyentology.

We are factually only here helping people to hinder themselves to obey their assigned conditions and the conditions of association with us. That is our total action.

All I did is designate the ”people wearing black caps” as the villains so one can start a slaughter of people in black caps.

16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

ONLY Clears and OTs will survive this planet!
    And we're the ONLY ones that can make them. - LRH

17. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

From The Auditor #44, Jan 1969

18. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

This thread -- Worthy of bump-itudinous-ness for those that have not seen it.

NOW, Only you can find your way out of darkness and into the eternal light by sending me $5000 TODAY (PM for detailed instructions - now)