THE PAST BECOMES THE PRESENT a short story

purple haze

Patron with Honors
It’s not all about sex, you say. It is about sex. Sexual desire and follow-through is the barometer of how alive you are on this planet. Otherwise, you’re dead inside. Not dead as a spirit maybe, but then again, maybe not.

Have you ever heard of two spirits intercoursing or making love? I have. A dear old friend and sexual mate of mine, when I was onto the next, would wake me from a deep sleep and make love spiritually to me and my sleeping body, laying there next to my current partner. It was so intense a process that often my boyfriend would wake up and proceed to deflower me as well.

The very next day I would always get a long distance call from Alan asking and gloating about his marvelous accomplishment. It was fun, a welcome diversion for me through the following seven years, as my boyfriend, being an ex-marine, put me up on an untouchable pedestal, far out of his reach, and music became his only focus.

I couldn’t understand what was happening as we left the Church of Celebrity Center in the dust and lived on a houseboat of our own in lovely Sausalito, creating our own cult. But that’s another story and I digress…

These two larger-than-life men, 6 foot 6 heroes suspended in mortal competition, vied for my attention by phone and in person, holding me captive in their masterful grip, sexually, emotionally, and mentally from 1969 until 2009, when the larger one dropped his body, releasing the three of us from the superb super sandwich.

Allowing this writing to come through me, I have just this minute expanded my mental concept, so limited by the physical perception and trappings of the body. For you see, it’s not all about sex, after all.:coolwink:

The three of us were a triad, a relationship of sorts. As we intertwined and wove our way through time, we would bump into each other and laugh and giggle and Play as we have always done from one lifetime to the next. I now see Alan Walter and Frank Dunn as magnificent generals of armies, always on opposite teams; as space opera renegades, fighting for opposing sides; as Lords marooned on a lonely planet, jousting and laughing at the end of day; or in a life and death power-play over some vast sector of the universe. At times I was their concubine, their queen, their high priestess, and their goddess. And amidst it all, there has always been both the sexual desire and restraint, providing tension, the key ingredient to keeping me interested and turned on and entrapped. LOL

Frank has always been the more serious one, a kingdom unto his self. When we first met in 1970, he was the Lion and claimed me as his Lioness. Suddenly his best friend, who I was dating since my return from the Apollo and incredible clandestine shipboard romance with Alan, became as dust, his endearing melody in my ear soundlessly evaporated.

Poor Heber didn’t stand a chance and I kindly guided him to Yvonne, the High Priestess of our made-up Church. Yvonne was a mature Princess Diana, heavy in disguise, least the Supreme Commander see her shining face and become jealous with rage, his own golden glow overpowered by her extreme sincerity, kindness and beauty.

The four of us fine friends frolicked and talked nightly on Yvonne’s large bed in her small room on Beacon Street, when the day’s work was done, with never once any sexual overtones to spoil the mood of spirit at play…

To be continued if there's any interest and time…

lkwdblds

Crusader
It’s not all about sex, you say. It is about sex. Sexual desire and follow-through is the barometer of how alive you are on this planet. Otherwise, you’re dead inside. Not dead as a spirit maybe, but then again, maybe not.

Have you ever heard of two spirits intercoursing or making love? I have. A dear old friend and sexual mate of mine, when I was onto the next, would wake me from a deep sleep and make love spiritually to me and my sleeping body, laying there next to my current partner. It was so intense a process that often my boyfriend would wake up and proceed to deflower me as well.

The very next day I would always get a long distance call from Alan asking and gloating about his marvelous accomplishment. It was fun, a welcome diversion for me through the following seven years, as my boyfriend, being an ex-marine, put me up on an untouchable pedestal, far out of his reach, and music became his only focus.

I couldn’t understand what was happening as we left the Church of Celebrity Center in the dust and lived on a houseboat of our own in lovely Sausalito, creating our own cult. But that’s another story and I digress…

These two larger-than-life men, 6 foot 6 heroes suspended in mortal competition, vied for my attention by phone and in person, holding me captive in their masterful grip, sexually, emotionally, and mentally from 1969 until 2009, when the larger one dropped his body, releasing the three of us from the superb super sandwich.

Allowing this writing to come through me, I have just this minute expanded my mental concept, so limited by the physical perception and trappings of the body. For you see, it’s not all about sex, after all.:coolwink:

The three of us were a triad, a relationship of sorts. As we intertwined and wove our way through time, we would bump into each other and laugh and giggle and Play as we have always done from one lifetime to the next. I now see Alan Walter and Frank Dunn as magnificent generals of armies, always on opposite teams; as space opera renegades, fighting for opposing sides; as Lords marooned on a lonely planet, jousting and laughing at the end of day; or in a life and death power-play over some vast sector of the universe. At times I was their concubine, their queen, their high priestess, and their goddess. And amidst it all, there has always been both the sexual desire and restraint, providing tension, the key ingredient to keeping me interested and turned on and entrapped. LOL

Frank has always been the more serious one, a kingdom unto his self. When we first met in 1970, he was the Lion and claimed me as his Lioness. Suddenly his best friend, who I was dating since my return from the Apollo and incredible clandestine shipboard romance with Alan, became as dust, his endearing melody in my ear soundlessly evaporated.

Poor Heber didn’t stand a chance and I kindly guided him to Yvonne, the High Priestess of our made-up Church. Yvonne was a mature Princess Diana, heavy in disguise, least the Supreme Commander see her shining face and become jealous with rage, his own golden glow overpowered by her extreme sincerity, kindness and beauty.

The four of us fine friends frolicked and talked nightly on Yvonne’s large bed in her small room on Beacon Street, when the day’s work was done, with never once any sexual overtones to spoil the mood of spirit at play…

Interesting and poetic story Purple!!

After the following line, "I thought I was in trouble - "It’s not all about sex, you say. It is about sex. Sexual desire and follow-through is the barometer of how alive you are on this planet. Otherwise, you’re dead inside. Not dead as a spirit maybe, but then again, maybe not." :unsure:

But then much further down came this following line - "The four of us fine friends frolicked and talked nightly on Yvonne’s large bed in her small room on Beacon Street, when the day’s work was done, with never once any sexual overtones to spoil the mood of spirit at play…"

Suddenly a reprieve! There could still be the possibility of some sort of meaningful life without sex. Whew! what a relief to find this out, its a stunningly beautiful day outside in beautiful Seal Beach, only 72 degrees but with clear skies and the sun shining. I am going to celebrate by going for a walk!:yes:
Lakey

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Interesting and poetic story Purple!!

After the following line, "I thought I was in trouble - "It’s not all about sex, you say. It is about sex. Sexual desire and follow-through is the barometer of how alive you are on this planet. Otherwise, you’re dead inside. Not dead as a spirit maybe, but then again, maybe not." :unsure:

But then much further down came this following line - "The four of us fine friends frolicked and talked nightly on Yvonne’s large bed in her small room on Beacon Street, when the day’s work was done, with never once any sexual overtones to spoil the mood of spirit at play…"

Suddenly a reprieve! There could still be the possibility of some sort of meaningful life without sex. Whew! what a relief to find this out, its a stunningly beautiful day outside in beautiful Seal Beach, only 72 degrees but with clear skies and the sun shining. I am going to celebrate by going for a walk!:yes:
Lakey

You go for a nice, long walk, Gary, and enjoy yourself. Mayhaps you'll meet a pretty woman out on a beach stroll ... who knows what can happen in the course of a day. :coolwink:

We're on this Thursday night, don't forget! :eyeroll:

It's all about live music and dancing to release all this sexual energy flowing through me! :happydance:

LOL sixty-six going on 17!:yes:

aloha, Purple Haze

You go for a nice, long walk, Gary, and enjoy yourself. Mayhaps you'll meet a pretty woman out on a beach stroll ... who knows what can happen in the course of a day. :coolwink:

We're on this Thursday night, don't forget! :eyeroll:

It's all about live music and dancing to release all this sexual energy flowing through me! :happydance:

LOL sixty-six going on 17!:yes:

aloha, Purple Haze

[video=youtube;eBu8NSLZ7h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBu8NSLZ7h4[/video]

[video=youtube;YZH5bcKBm60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZH5bcKBm60[/video]

purple haze

Patron with Honors
"So send me the prospectus already. I wanna get in on the ground floor before this thing goes into the basement."

What on earth does this mean, Ed? What you were telling me about on the phone, re free sex etc, early in our Celebrity Center days?:omg:

aloha, purple haze

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Purple.....please continue your story. :yes:

Sorry FoTi, my 3 hours on the internet is up for the day.:bigcry:

Be sure to get your popcorn ready, cuz the next installment, coming out sometime this week, will knock your socks off!:thumbsup:

Aloha and Namaste!:eyeroll:

see you on my Facebook page: Candy Swanson :omg:

Terril park

Sponsor

You're just a naughty little dumb blonde. :) [ see Life of Brian] Perhaps your greatest ability. One who can pull that off and be also class VIII?

All who know you love you :)))

Fucking class act in spades diamonds clubs and hearts!

purple haze

Patron with Honors
You're just a naughty little dumb blonde. :) [ see Life of Brian] Perhaps your greatest ability. One who can pull that off and be also class VIII?

All who know you love you :)))

Fucking class act in spades diamonds clubs and hearts!

You're just trying to turn me on, Terril, and you succeeded. :coolwink:

As you and Nev know, that bear body type is my fav. I just LOVE those big bear HUGS!:omg:

It's now mating season atop of the mountain where we last saw your brother [and you awesome guys helped me rescue a rabbit with its broken limb on the side of the road]. Too bad we didn't commiserate, I agree. :lol:

Love,
Candy

"So send me the prospectus already. I wanna get in on the ground floor before this thing goes into the basement."

What on earth does this mean, Ed? What you were telling me about on the phone, re free sex etc, early in our Celebrity Center days?:omg:

aloha, purple haze

Separate things:

the tag line of my posts was written by Face , as a reply to this post:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ys-Aboard-the-Apollo-1973&p=696345#post696345

the sex post was this:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27828-For-All-the-Lovely-Ladies-of-PAC&p=705212#post705212

purple haze

Patron with Honors

Quite right, Mello O.

Something must be in the air we breathe or the water; maybe it's just the somber times: implosion from within [church] and explosion on the outside.

May all those caught in the crossfire rest in peace.

Class VIII REUNION I attended all day Sunday, yesterday, was a hit! Karen showed up and blessed us with her majestic stoic presence. What a brilliant, strong person she is. I've got pictures, once I learn how to put them on ESMB, I'll share.

All for now. Just saw the movie TED with my man friend. LOL funny :p

Enjoy what's left of your week!

purple haze

Patron with Honors
So much going on online, everyone's got their own story. It's really hopping and popping right now. Love to hear others' short story, so please contribute from the heart. Aloha, purple haze

purple haze

Patron with Honors
:drama: Always love good stories :yes: :biggrin:

:happydance:MEE TOO! anyone got a good one to share? Yum Yum! please pass the popcorn...the one with brewer's yeast and kelp on it! LOL:thumbsup:
sadly, it turns out is IS all about good health, more important than financial wealth. I'm very wealthy then!:yes:

Last edited:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Ah so, the story of the GREAT ESCAPE!

The BIG Y had me COMM EVED on "if you're not with me, you're against me" thingy. I passed the test, all clean thank goodness, and Frank and I went to see Yvonne to patch things up. No hard feelings and all that...

Heber her husband, by 1972 and a half, blocked our path up the staircase at the top. This was the old fashioned Victorian Celebrity Center staff house on the northwest corner at 9th and Lake, I'm told by Gary Hart. Frank, with outstretched arm, reaching, pleading, "please let us see Yvonne". Heber blocked every reach.

We left Los Angeles with Lee and Frank Blumer in their own vehicle, and drove up to Sausalito where I leased a lovely two story house boat, complete with rowboat the guys would take out with their guitars to practice their music. Lee and I became fast friends. I'd never actually known Lee Mackler except as my Tech Sec...

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Re: THE PAST BECOMES THE PRESENT a short story part two, take two

Ah so, the story of the GREAT ESCAPE!

After two and a half years as her lead celebrity auditor, when I demanded that I be released to get going on my leave of absence from the Sea Organization, after many attempts to communicate, the BIG Y had me COMM EVED on the "if you're not with me, you're against me" thingy. I passed the test, all clean, thank goodness, and Frank and I went to see Yvonne to patch things up. No hard feelings and all that...

Heber her husband, by 1972 and a half, blocked our path to her room, up the staircase at the top. This was the old fashioned Victorian Celebrity Center staff house, on the northwest corner at 9th and Lake, I'm told by Gary Hart by phone just now. Beautiful old house with dark wood banisters along the wide staircase leading up to the second floor where the head of Celebrity Center and her Guardian's Office husband resided.

Frank, with outstretched arm, reaching, pleading, "please let us see Yvonne".

Quite a sight: over 8 feet with the stretch. Amaingly Frank. Anyone remembering Frank would see Michaelangelo's painting of the beautifully long outstretched arm of the Adonis reaching out to God.

Heber, Frank's former best friend, blocked our every reach.

We left Los Angeles with our buddies, Lee and Frank Blumer, in their own vehicle. We drove up highway 1 all the way, across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, where I leased a lovely two story houseboat, complete with rowboat the guys would take out with their guitars to practice their music each day.

Lee and I became fast friends. I'd never actually known Lee Mackler except as my Tech Sec...I'd been her maid of honor at their wedding, with Frank Dunn as Frank Blumer's best man. Lovely Yvonne was the minister and it was a beautiful wedding at Celebrity Center on 8th Street.

Lee and I are still best friends to this day, despite all the trials and tribulations she's endured. But, that's her story and I'll let her tell it someday.
[I've tried to get the photos up here but no luck. :(]

to be continued: Yvonne and I make up during my Horn of Plenty Cafe days...]

Last edited:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
So Sorry to say, the past became the present today with the tragedy in Colorado, just years and miles from Columbine.
Aw we!
My prayers are with anyone and everyone connected with this tragic event. MUCH more than a "couple of evil moments" I daresay!
:bigcry:
purple haze

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Utv
So Sorry to say, the past became the present today with the tragedy in Colorado, just years and miles from Columbine.
Aw we!
My prayers are with anyone and everyone connected with this tragic event. MUCH more than a "couple of evil moments" I daresay!
:bigcry:
purple haze

Fun to see where things have evolved to now, this First Day of Fall 2014. :thumbsup:

And kinda interesting to see how I got distracted by current events...or was that an excuse and only indicated the tip of the iceburg?
:omg:

The story continues when I return from my trip to Hawaii, in a couple of weeks. :coolwink:

Wish me good luck; attending my fiftieth high school reunion with all my classmates since kindergarten, surfing each day, camping out, and returning to sunny Southern California much refreshed.

Aloha!
:yes:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
While sex is a great reason to have a body it seems to me the anticipation of sex in the future has more than a little to do with us continuing to create a future.

The past ? Well, to me, the past can be looked at, but, it is looked at from "now" & we can't really get back there - as is the future - we look at it from now.. Perhaps that there is only now that also adds to great love making.