What's new

The recent Tom DeVocht Interview is really good

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
In the 'Going Clear + Scientology Celebs...' thread, Intentionally Blank posted a link to a Media Mayhem interview that I would like to give more prominence to.

Tom DeVocht talks about about how things at Int became progressively more repressive, and how Miscavige humiliated the crew, beat people and was C/Sing Lisa McPherson.

It's a really interesting follow up to the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN-fiP7POuE

Sindy

Crusader
It is good. The stuff about Miscavige and BTs is something I had never heard. What a nutjob. My god. I cannot believe I fell for this stuff or allowed myself and others to be strong-armed by that creep. You cannot make this shit up.

From 24:00 - 27:00 is fascinating.

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Tom just posted this on FB.

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY HARASSMENT UPDATE:

3:30pm two gentlemen come to my door. One of them had a radio and something else on this belt, the other looks like a regular dude. I see them coming outside the window.

I go to the door and open it - Adam Baumgarten (Officer, Vice/Narcotics Unit) hands flashes his badge and hands me a card. I invite them in.

Adam has a 8X10 envelope in his hand. He says, "This picture showed up on my desk. It is of you with pot in your car." I ask if he is REALLY from the police department and call the number on his card. They confirm.

I ask to see the picture - its blown up out of focus zoomed in on me sitting in the car with the door open and I have a sandwich bag in my hands. Looks to me like it has popcorn or something in it and its a FULL bag. The picture had my name, address and phone number on it written in chicken scratch.

The office Adam says that they are told I might be selling drugs in Burbank and that he is asking me that if it is the case to please stop. "It's not a big deal - we're not hear to arrest you." It's a warning.

I tell them about GoingClean and that its probably Scientology that put the pictures in their office. He nicely declined to comment and said again its no big deal - they just wanted to say stop of I were doing it.

I asked Adam if there was any way I could get a copy of the pictures or take pictures of them and he declined.

OMG the lengths Scientology and Miscavige will go to!!

Just an update of the latest harassment. They just won't stop! I guess the truth is driving them crazy.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
When all is said and done, the PIs who work for the Co$ - who assuredly don't have the excuse of believing in any of this shit - should be doing time behind bars.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really a great interview. Tom D was witness to Miscavige trashing Tom Cruise behind his back, while pretending to be his BFF. (Drinking scotch and mocking Tom's auditing confessions)

Also Miscavige's belief that children are reincarnated Body Thetans...something to be leery of...creepy!!!

Sindy

Crusader
Really a great interview. Tom D was witness to Miscavige trashing Tom Cruise behind his back, while pretending to be his BFF. (Drinking scotch and mocking Tom's auditing confessions)

Also Miscavige's belief that children are reincarnated Body Thetans...something to be leery of...creepy!!!

Yes so he is afraid of them and he sees so many people as degraded and full of BTs that he keeps his distance from them because he thinks their BTs will jump off them and onto him. OMFG, what?

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Tom just posted this on FB.
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY HARASSMENT UPDATE:

3:30pm two gentlemen come to my door. One of them had a radio and something else on this belt, the other looks like a regular dude. I see them coming outside the window.

I go to the door and open it - Adam Baumgarten (Officer, Vice/Narcotics Unit) hands flashes his badge and hands me a card. I invite them in.

Adam has a 8X10 envelope in his hand. He says, "This picture showed up on my desk. It is of you with pot in your car." I ask if he is REALLY from the police department and call the number on his card. They confirm.

I ask to see the picture - its blown up out of focus zoomed in on me sitting in the car with the door open and I have a sandwich bag in my hands. Looks to me like it has popcorn or something in it and its a FULL bag. The picture had my name, address and phone number on it written in chicken scratch.

The office Adam says that they are told I might be selling drugs in Burbank and that he is asking me that if it is the case to please stop. "It's not a big deal - we're not hear to arrest you." It's a warning.

I tell them about GoingClean and that its probably Scientology that put the pictures in their office. He nicely declined to comment and said again its no big deal - they just wanted to say stop of I were doing it.

I asked Adam if there was any way I could get a copy of the pictures or take pictures of them and he declined.

OMG the lengths Scientology and Miscavige will go to!!

Just an update of the latest harassment. They just won't stop! I guess the truth is driving them crazy.

He says it looks like "popcorn", but the cops were told it was pot? First of all, that's pretty laughable that the cops would buy that. Secondly, I can't believe they have so much free time to waste on an assumption like that.

I would have said it was popcorn and whoever gave you that picture is lying to you. They obviously don't value your time or the tax payer's money that it cost to send you out here.

He should then bring this up at the next city council meeting. Let them know that the cherch is wasting tax payer's money on false allegations like this one and the city should be reimbursed for it.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
In the 'Going Clear + Scientology Celebs...' thread, Intentionally Blank posted a link to a Media Mayhem interview that I would like to give more prominence to.

Tom DeVocht talks about about how things at Int became progressively more repressive, and how Miscavige humiliated the crew, beat people and was C/Sing Lisa McPherson.

It's a really interesting follow up to the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN-fiP7POuE

@ 26:00 min
Tom clearly states withouth any doubt, that Miscavige truly believe in the Bt's stuff. :duh:

I was amazed, as I thought he didn't because of him knowing the whole things was an LRH paranoid lunacy all the way!:duh:

DM is a true believer! :confused2:

Thank you for this very much insightful video
and for Tom to have given many details about DM and life at int base under DM reign . :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
@ 26:00 min
Tom clearly states withouth any doubt, that Miscavige truly beleive in the Bt's stuff. :duh:

I was amazed, as I thought he didn't because of him knowing the whole things was an LRH paranoid lunacy all the way!:duh:

DM is a true believer! :confused2:

Thank you for this very much insightful video
and for Tom to have given many details about DM and life at int base under DM reign . :thumbsup:

Same here. Tom, Marty and Mike all have said, when asked, that he is a believer.

Yikes. That changes my view. So, what does this mean?

I think it means he might be asking his communicator to get Sarge's hat write-up on obliterating OTs and "ending cycle" somewhere down the road when he gets his own Bluebird trailer. Lunacy!

Or he must already think he is so OT that BTs wouldn't stay attached to him and that he doesn't need the OT levels himself.

Wow, I would so love to be a fly on many walls right now.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Same here. Tom, Marty and Mike all have said, when asked, that he is a believer.

Yikes. That changes my view. So, what does this mean?

I think it means he might be asking his communicator to get Sarge's hat write-up on obliterating OTs and "ending cycle" somewhere down the road when he gets his own Bluebird trailer. Lunacy!

Or he must already think he is so OT that BTs wouldn't stay attached to him and that he doesn't need the OT levels himself.

I thought (believed) he was a beleiver in LRH as his guru, in his policies to run the CO$, and the world.

But, as he witnessed the old man gone completely psychotics over the years, trying to fight his stucked to him peuso-entities, and considering he stop Oatee processing 20 years ago, not going further than OT3,

I was certain he knew this was all BS and didn't get into these beliefs, otherwise he would have gone through 7 and 8 to release his entities ???? :confused2:

Could it be that he refuses any processing , Solo, CSing for not having any pc folder about him - knowing what the content of folders are used for ???? :unsure:

Any Miscavige former entourage around to explain please ????

I can't imagine he will age without getting rid of his suppressive and degraded entities :duh:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

As there was possibly a psychic attack launched on critics in the last days,
perhaps we can consider a critics psychic attack against his brain\mind to get his genuine thoughts :confused2:

:lol::lol:

* If it can be of help, I have a Ouija board to channel him:yes:

Seriously, this is something that really puzzles me, since the day he announced the death of LRH :eyeroll:

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is the original of the post from Tom DeVocht.
For 30 years and more Office of Special Affairs (OSA) has tried to use Law enforcement to arrest critics. They reported David Mayo to Interpol ! They reported Russell Miller who wrote the book "Barefaced Messiah" to Scotland Yard as an Axe Murderer ! They set up Paulette Cooper as a bomb plotting arsonist and a prostitute.
They got our Emma arrested and her computers towed away and most every prominent critic early to present time has had some Fair Game involving law enforcment.
Your Tax dollars at work ! :)

TomdeVocht.drugs.jpg

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
He says it looks like "popcorn", but the cops were told it was pot? First of all, that's pretty laughable that the cops would buy that. Secondly, I can't believe they have so much free time to waste on an assumption like that.

I would have said it was popcorn and whoever gave you that picture is lying to you. They obviously don't value your time or the tax payer's money that it cost to send you out here. I

He should then bring this up at the next city council meeting. Let them know that the cherch is wasting tax payer's money on false allegations like this one and the city should be reimbursed for it.

There are a handful of pigs in southern California who are on the Scilon take.

Some are even police chiefs and sheriffs.

Sindy

Crusader
Here is the original of the post from Tom DeVocht.
For 30 years and more Office of Special Affairs (OSA) has tried to use Law enforcement to arrest critics. They reported David Mayo to Interpol ! They reported Russell Miller who wrote the book "Barefaced Messiah" to Scotland Yard as an Axe Murderer ! They set up Paulette Cooper as a bomb plotting arsonist and a prostitute.
They got our Emma arrested and her computers towed away and most every prominent critic early to present time has had some Fair Game involving law enforcment.
Your Tax dollars at work ! :)

TomdeVocht.drugs.jpg

Thanks Karen. Miscavige is playing with fire though. He better be careful continuing to involve law enforcement lest the authorities decide to go after him.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Sindy,
Who's playing with fire ?
Do not understand ?
?

It is highly suspicious that the Burbank PD guy says "It showed up on the desk"
No one wants to show origin point ?

A PI in with Burbank PD?
A Dirty compromised Burbank Police officer ?

How could this *Anonymous* report just "show up?" and get acted on ?

Calling Tom deVocht now.

Sindy

Crusader
Thanks Sindy,
Who's playing with fire ?
Do not understand ?
?

It is highly suspicious that the Burbank PD guy says "It showed up on the desk"
No one wants to show origin point ?

A PI in with Burbank PD?
A Dirty compromised Burbank Police officer ?

How could this *Anonymous* report just "show up?" and get acted on ?

Calling Tom deVocht now.

Miscavige is playing with fire, riding on the razor's edge. Fixed it up on my prior comment.

Lone Star

Crusader
Miscavige is playing with fire, riding on the on a razor's edge. Fixed it up on my prior comment.

Ordinarily I would agree. But DM's arrangement with various SoCal law enforcement agencies is anything but ordinary.

The film will have no impact on dirty, slimy, paid off cops. They'll keep serving him like good little honorary OSA bots.

And they don't give a shit about civil or human rights violations. Ask Smurf about them.

Bunch a fuckin oinksters.

Sindy

Crusader
Ordinarily I would agree. But DM's arrangement with various SoCal law enforcement agencies is anything but ordinary.

The film will have no impact on dirty, slimy, paid off cops. They'll keep serving him like good little honorary OSA bots.

And they don't give a shit about civil or human rights violations. Ask Smurf about them.

Bunch a fuckin oinksters.

Thanks. Yes. Maybe the next documentary should be about them, eh? "Sowing Fear" :biggrin: