ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Reg Corner

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by This is NOT OK !!!!, Aug 30, 2010.

1. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: The Fruit Plate Wars

That's right, it was brutal.

But check this out:

When someone bought training or auditing LRH got ROYS on the tech, films, etc.

Then if the acct. got debited for books later, LRH got ROYS on the books - from the SAME MONEY he got ROYS on the tech and films!!!

And when it was $1,000 leatherbounds.........:omg:

2. I was at CC Int in the early 90's. (public) I used to HATE going in on Wednesdays or Thursdays. I also couldn't stand that Hollander reg, who I always thought got special privileges because of Karen. Does anybody know her?

3. GE cmdr

GE cmdr Patron with Honors

I always thought the "technical perfection" of flag was a load of shit that depended on them cherry picking their public.

For example, if I were a car salesmen and I had 4 other car salesmen that would go out and talk to people for me and say "Would you like to buy a car RIGHT NOW?". Then have my people route anyone who says "Yes" to me and I sell them their car. Look, I have a success rate of 100%, i close ALL MY SALES. Im the BEST salesperson on the planet...let me train you.