The Road to RPF.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
A new Sea Org member is often told that only the lazy bastards with low stats end up in RPF.

There is some truth in this statement; I would say that 30% of the RPF staff did fail to produce adequate stats. But the other 70% were sent to RPF for the “sins” that have nothing to do with the poor job performance. In fact, they did nothing that would justify their punishment. But before I explain why they were subjected to the horrific punishment, I would like to present several stories of the people who did not deserve the RPF humiliation.

Bill was an assistant course supervisor at ASHO Day. His job was easy by CoS standards: He was supposed to keep the classroom tables clean, supply the students with clay and other course-related materials, etc. His stats were normal and far above the level that would qualify him as an RPFer. And yet one day I saw him in RPF. He was so scared that could not make eye contact, and did not want to have a conversation with me (I was an ASHO Day student at that time).

I met Leanne when I was doing EPF chores; she was working at OT Org where I was mopping the floors during my first EPF week. Unlike other Sea Org members who did not like the noisy EPF folk, she was very friendly with me and my coworkers. Her stats were far above the average level. But that did not save her from RPF.

I met Christina after I was booted out of Sea Org. She was working for a computer org (I do not remember its official name; we all called it “computer org” because its staff were mostly computer programmers). She was a very experienced programmer, and a very smart person. She told me that the kind of programming she was doing for Sea Org was much simpler than the one that she used to do in real world. Yes, she was a smart cookie who had MS in Electrical Engineering with concentration in control systems theory (this is the most difficult EE major). But she was sent to RPF.
At that time I already knew why her good stats did not save her from RPF.

That faithful day I begun my Sea Org work at 6:00 AM, which was very unusual for me. It was Thursday the Stats Day; I wanted to finish my work before 2:00 PM (the former Sea Org members and CoS staff members know what this timeline means), and to take off for the rest of the day. As I was doing my work, I heard my bosses entering the building at 6: 30 AM. They both were talking loud not knowing that I was sitting in the next room.

I learned from my bosses’ conversation that they had an order from CMO (Commodore Messenger Org) to select two individuals for a slaughter, so to speak -- these poor souls were needed in RPF. You see, the RPF size should not go below certain level because CoS need a lot of people for manual labor .

All members of my Org had decent stats at that time, so our bosses were faced with a difficult choice. Several names were thrown around, then I heard one of them calling my name. “He won’t go”, said the other boss (he was damn right about that). They moved down the list of names without paying extra attention to my useless persona. Finally, they selected two individuals whose jobs were not crucial to the Org’s success.

Mighty Stalin used to do the same thing in Communist Russia -- he wanted to keep the Gulag Archipelago population at certain level by sending innocent people to the concentration camps. LRH was imitating Stalin with his RPF policies!

Year after I had left Sea Org one of my friends, who spent 7 years of his life in this twisted organization before saying goodbye to the Scientology scam, informed me that, indeed, LRH wrote several policy letters stating that the RPF size should increase as the years go by (apparently, he meant by that that the Sea Org will be expanding, so the percentage of RPF workers should remain the same). I was still a Scientologist at that time, so I thought that Hubbard the Mathematician was right.

G

Gottabrain

Great post, Demented.

Several names were thrown around, then I heard one of them calling my name. “He won’t go”, said the other boss (he was damn right about that).

You were fortunate that those who were discussing you actually considered someone might refuse. Many of us (like me) were physically forced onto the RPF and our belongings and children taken. Refusal wasn't an option. I was told, "You have to route out through the RPF." Took a year, including two RPF's RPF assignments and round-the-clock supervision right up until the last few weeks.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
Great post, Demented.

You were fortunate that those who were discussing you actually considered someone might refuse. Many of us (like me) were physically forced onto the RPF and our belongings and children taken. Refusal wasn't an option. I was told, "You have to route out through the RPF." Took a year, including two RPF's RPF assignments and round-the-clock supervision right up until the last few weeks.
I was in constant violation of Scientology ethics (gambling at illegal establishments, marijuana smoking, etc), although my stats were OK. They, probably, thought that it would be beneficial for the Church to keep me in Sea Org rather than making me leave the Church.

Forcing someone onto RPF is a terrible thing to do, I feel sorry for you.

They knew very well that I have violent tendencies, so they would not try to force me to do anything.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
A new Sea Org member is often told that only the lazy bastards with low stats end up in RPF.

There is some truth in this statement;

No one deserves the RPF

I would say that 30% of the RPF staff did fail to produce adequate stats.

They still don't deserve the RPF

But the other 70% were sent to RPF for the “sins” that have nothing to do with the poor job performance.

They still don't deserve the RPF

In fact, they did nothing that would justify their punishment.

Because nothing can casue you to deserve the RPF

But before I explain why they were subjected to the horrific punishment, I would like to present several stories of the people who did not deserve the RPF humiliation.

No one deserves RPF HUMILIATION EVER.
If they don't like your performance they should fire you

If they feel you need punishment for you should be turned over to law enforcement. Businesses do not have the right to punish its employees.

Yours is a great story for ANderson Coopoer he always asks about the RPF in his interviews

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

If they feel you need punishment for you should be turned over to law enforcement. Businesses do not have the right to punish its employees.

Yours is a great story for ANderson Coopoer he always asks about the RPF in his interviews

And check out Idle Morgue's thread about the FBI wanting witnesses to come forward.

Div6

Crusader

images

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
And check out Idle Morgue's thread about the FBI wanting witnesses to come forward.
Unfortunately, the witnesses are too affraid to step forward.
I contacted LAPD once to report a case of physical abuse in Big Blue. They said that they already know about it, but the victim asked them not to proceed with the investigation. She was a Sea Org member; obviously someone intimidated her.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was in constant violation of Scientology ethics (gambling at illegal establishments, marijuana smoking, etc), although my stats were OK. They, probably, thought that it would be beneficial for the Church to keep me in Sea Org rather than making me leave the Church.

Forcing someone onto RPF is a terrible thing to do, I feel sorry for you.

They knew very well that I have violent tendencies, so they would not try to force me to do anything.

You could have put your violent tendencies to work, taking a page from the DM handbook. Perhaps if you beat the shit out of your immediate superiors, one at a time, until they agreed to "voluntarily" go on the RPF, you could have then taken their spots, working your way up until you were a honcho with special perks.

Of course, there is the story of Jesse Prince. DM never went into slappy mode on Jesse because he was trained in martial arts.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

But it's not a business. It's a church. The RPF with all of its humiliation is a holy sacrament, designed to impart spiritual enlightenment, Scientology style.

Pete

G

Gottabrain

Of course, there is the story of Jesse Prince. DM never went into slappy mode on Jesse because he was trained in martial arts.

Pete

Lol Jesse actually threatened them with a gun to get them away from him! :biggrin: Watch his Germany interview.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Unfortunately, the witnesses are too affraid to step forward.
I contacted LAPD once to report a case of physical abuse in Big Blue. They said that they already know about it, but the victim asked them not to proceed with the investigation. She was a Sea Org member; obviously someone intimidated her.

Oh, bummer. I got the impression from your OP that you were a witness to some of it.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I met Christy when I was in Sea Org. She was a very pretty German national. She was flirting with me, she even grabbed my hand and held it for good 3 minutes. Under different circumstances I would have asked her to go on a date with me. But I already made up my mind about leaving Sea Org, and did not want to start a relation that was dead on arrival. Two days after our meeting I wrote a KR on myself stating that I took an LSD trip. I was kicked out of Sea Org next say without a sec check.

Two months later I was passing by the Big Blue building when I saw Christy in the window of a classroom located at the ground floor. She was standing on her knees in front of a man whom I have never seen before. He was saying something to her, but I could not hear the words.

The man realized that I was watching them. He walked out of the building and yelled, "What are you staring at?". "I'm gonna fuck you up!", I said and moved towards him. He turned around and begun running towards the nearby drugstore. I run after him.

I could not catch him. He entered the drugstore and begun cursing at me. I threw a stone at him but missed. I walked away promising to come back and set his thetan free by releasing it from the body.

I kept thinking about the incident all day long and decided to do something about it. It was 10:00 PM when I walked into the precinct and asked if I could talk to a detective.

"We were alredy informed about the incident. We talked to the girl, but she decided not to press charges. She asked us to close the case", said the detective.

I was a Scientologist at that time. I thought it was an isolated incident, and did not blame the Church for the actions of one of its members.

I found out the guy's name and learned that he used to work for that drugstore before he joined Sea Org. I saw him afterwards couple of times, but he did not let me get close to him.

You could have put your violent tendencies to work, taking a page from the DM handbook. Perhaps if you beat the shit out of your immediate superiors, one at a time, until they agreed to "voluntarily" go on the RPF, you could have then taken their spots, working your way up until you were a honcho with special perks.

Pete

AND he had access to the loaded guns!...being confronted at gunpoint is the only thing that stopped DM. Even then, he was able to "talk" Jesse into cooperating and going to the RPF for the good of the Organization. :duh: :no:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

You would deprive Slappy of the punishment he enjoys inflicting on others?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
AND he had access to the loaded guns!...being confronted at gunpoint is the only thing that stopped DM. Even then, he was able to "talk" Jesse into cooperating and going to the RPF for the good of the Organization. :duh: :no:

From crazed, disgruntled gunman hell bent on leaving to docile, hard working, spiritually conditioned, dedicated follower ... producing for his guru! Can you get people to turn around on a dime and work for you???? Does that sound fantastic? At one time, achieving this kind of control was known only to a very, elite few! The secret was closely guarded and passed down rarely to aspiring guru's ... but now, the closely guarded secrets of the master cult guru's can be yours thru the magic of my award winning, TV offer success kit ... MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS!

What DM knew is that most people would be lost ... stuck in a meaningless, monotonous existence until someone provides them with the answers. Of course, for these people, those born to be followers, their time, energy, money, lives, children, etc. are burdensome and they will glady turn them over to the one person who provides them with true meaning in their lives ... working 14 hours a day for rice, beans, a place to sleep, and lots of indoctrination! Could you be that special that someone who provides people with answsers????????? Could you be the one to take charge while making $2,000, $5,000, $10,000 dollars every day ... all tax free???? It CAN be, thru MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS! Why wait? Call the toll free number on your screen NOW and have your credit card handy, and soon, you, too, can be MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS!

Pete

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
Do you have any idea what was going on in that Big Blue’s classroom?
Why was Christy on her knees in front of him?
I was told that at a Dianetics seminar Christy said that she was given an assignment to call people on the phone and invite them to CoS. She told someone NOT to come to Big Blue because Scientology is crap.

I met Christy once after her refusal to cooperate with LAPD detectives. She looked really scared. She asked me what I am doing here (we run into each other in front of Big Blue). I jokingly said, "I want to kill me a demon". I was referring to a Sea Org member with whom I had a long-running feud, his nickname was "demon dick", as in a penis who cannot stop looking for a sexual partner. She freaked out and call the security guard. I do not blame her for that, the CoS goons got to her.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
"Leaks, forum posts, posted documentation, videos, exes' stories published online, etc., can be helpful, interesting and/or funny, but they're not actionable from a federal law-enforcement perspective without coming directly from the source and given directly to federal law enforcement officials."
From Idle Morgue's thread.

This is why my accounts of CoS abuse do not count -- I was not a victim but an observer.