ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Scientology Stooges

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Outethicsofficer, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

The Stooges are Nick Broadhurst, Cyrus Brooks and security personnel at the AOSH ANZO.
    The scene is Broadway mall near Greek St:

We had parked the car in Broadway Mall near the AOSH and caught a taxi to a meeting we had priorly arranged for that day, returning there later at about 4pm.

After we we'd eaten we went toward the mall car park to pick up the car and leave for Canberra. Who should we bump into; none other than Nick Broadhurst and Cyrus Brooks...so here the 3 of us 'SPs' from Canberra walking to get our car but in the direction of the AO.

Nick somewhat smiled as our eyes met and we all kept walking, they were walking away from the AO toward Broadway, we were walking toward the AO but really just to our car with nothing more in mind than to go home.

Well we had parked quite close to where we could see the AO, by the time we got to our car they (Nick and Cyrus had called security) and they were out the front of the org looking around for us, Nick plus Cyrus had circled back to the AO, they must have thought we were making a walk on the org and they were going to cut these 'SPs'
    off. Paranoia is alive and well in the AOSH ANZO:)

We could see them but they could not find us and they were running around trying to see where we were, what the hell were we there for, obviously we must be going to attack the church and they were going to stop us...lol.

We left Sydney for home having no intention to do more than what we were there for...surprise still awaits them should all go to plan.

James

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical: :roflmao: :dieslaughing:

If only they knew .... :coolwink:

3. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Oh James, that is soooo funny. :hysterical:

I do understand why they were shittin' bricks though....You and Liz are such sceeery lookin' fuckers. :giggle:

4. Happy Aberree

Happy Aberree Patron with Honors

My God, they are heroes! Who knows what you would have done if they weren't there to run around frantically -3 SPs combining their suppressive power together at one time!!!

Boy, what a kooky game those guys guys are still playing. It'd be nice if they'd wake up some time this century...

5. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

We flashed our ivories at them and we had our manners in... Miss Withhold was with us as well...

You could almost see the circuits and WTF's going through their minds... shit it made my day....

We did get in our car and drove by the AO while Cyrus was out the front .... but he was totally blonde that it was us... go figure.

Back to little ol ACT we go... what an adventure.. :roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Well it's quite obvious that you were there to cause trouble, it's just tooooo much of a coincidence that 3 SPs from the ACT just happen to be in Sydney on the same day as Nick. :omg::omg::omg: I assume he is still running the ACT org.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well, obviously they had to run frantically to get prepared so they could be total cause in the situation. :)

Paul

8. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

great stuff Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very well done troops & I'm guessing you guys were the true THREE AMIGOS!!! Ole

9. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

I can just see those three amigos now, showing off their pearly whites. LOL. Haven't stopped giggling about this since I read about it.

Crikey, such a serious endeavour at times (like why our mates made the trip from Canberra in the first place) - It's great that the CofS provides such entertainment to make it fun along the way - Looks like they're tryin' ta emulate Emma's "successful action" of employing HH for ESMB. :whistling:

10. Doom

Doom Lurking.

James what can I say, you guys must be some bad ass MOE FOEs.

I guess they don't know what the real world is, my god its all about "them".
    To everyone else three people walked through a mall and got into their car and went home.
    To them Evil incarnate was decending along with the four horseman of the apocolypse and a partridge in a pear tree and they were all coming to suppress the world in to darkness right then.

LOL love your work guys.

11. Feral

Feral Rogue male

It fair embarrasses me that I too was once "cause" like them.

HILL 10, HILL 10!:duh:

No wonder Cyrus didn't see you, he's got glasses like the bottom of Coke bottles..... I thought Hubbard said such was a sign of heavy overts in restim.:confused2:

12. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

13. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Oi ! Feral

Feral, your mailbox is FULL ....

14. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

Glasses

YES, See PAB 111, "Eyesight and Glasses", 1 May 1957.
    Paraphrase: Glasses come from non-confront of areas near or far, and degree
    thereof.

Withholds and Missed Withholds are quite key to their whole reaction to protests. If they were turning out standard tech products in quantity there would be NO protests, and even if there were they would be easy to ignore.
    Their whole necessity to pay so much attention to protestors is fully indicative of things to hide, and the resulting missed withholds, anger, and desperation.

I'm sure the above is obvious to you OZ guys, though.

15. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

simple

the simple expalination is that the "tech" don't WORK ! :omg:

Attached Files:

16. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Good on ya!

17. Doom

Doom Lurking.

F*** those glasses are thick.

18. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

OMG, I never seen that quote before, that is hillarious :dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing: