What's new

The SEKRET Info David Miscavige does not want you to know...about Ideal Orgs

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
all existing Scientology Orgs were ordered to buy new buildings.

These were to be called Ideal Orgs and were to be of a certain size that they could hold a certain amount of parishioners and staff. They were also to renovated to look as upscale as a multi-million dollar corporation.

When a local Church of Scientology Organization needs to buy a new building and renovate it, the funds to accomplish this are donated by local parishioners to the local Org. When the Church has received enough in donations to purchase the building, the local Org buys the building and renovates it in preparation to move in.

After the building is bought and paid for, and the renovations done, ownership is then turned over to the Religious Technology Center (which holds all Scientology properties and patents). The local Org then pays rent to R.T.C. out of a percentage of their weekly Gross Income. :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

That is why the CRUSH REGGING will NEVER STOP with the CULT of Scamonology!!!

Gib

Crusader

These were to be called Ideal Orgs and were to be of a certain size that they could hold a certain amount of parishioners and staff. They were also to renovated to look as upscale as a multi-million dollar corporation.

When a local Church of Scientology Organization needs to buy a new building and renovate it, the funds to accomplish this are donated by local parishioners to the local Org. When the Church has received enough in donations to purchase the building, the local Org buys the building and renovates it in preparation to move in.

After the building is bought and paid for, and the renovations done, ownership is then turned over to the Religious Technology Center (which holds all Scientology properties and patents). The local Org then pays rent to R.T.C. out of a percentage of their weekly Gross Income. :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Per red sentence above in your post..

So this is in addition to the regular 10% tithes paid to SO management?

If true, public and staff probably believe the building is paid for thus allowing staff to get paid an income because they don't have a mortgage or rent. Is that my understanding?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sure that management will also charge the Idle Morgue's their mafia fees along with rent.

The info came from Grey Wolf who was the ED of Lost Wages Morgue - and it makes sense. That is why they have not stopped crush regging at the Idle Morgues - they now have to pay rent to Mismanagement. Only they won't have any money to pay Mismanagment and he bought these Moruges at the top of the real estate market and overpaid for all of them - then he overimproved them - they are total liabilities for Mismanagement.:yes:

Where does the money go - no advertising, no promotion except to all the es pees that have left - no help for anyone or anything - all an illusion! All to have tax exempt status. Religion? I think not!

omnom

Patron with Honors
This is something that I think is still up in the air. It has definitely been done before, but I don't know if it still is.

See this post on Ask The Scientologist for some discussion.

I'd love to know for certain if this is still happening. It seems that there's no recent confirmation, but it might still happen under the covers, in my opinion. To avoid a PR flap, ownership doesn't transfer to Corporate legally, but I'd be surprised if the money doesn't still flow upward.

To those folks who have easy access to online public records, I wonder who "owns" the two Ideal Orgs in Portland. I CBA to go downtown and pay for one-off records, and I'm not going to pay online either, but I'm still interested.

Gib

Crusader
This is something that I think is still up in the air. It has definitely been done before, but I don't know if it still is.

See this post on Ask The Scientologist for some discussion.

I'd love to know for certain if this is still happening. It seems that there's no recent confirmation, but it might still happen under the covers, in my opinion. To avoid a PR flap, ownership doesn't transfer to Corporate legally, but I'd be surprised if the money doesn't still flow upward.

To those folks who have easy access to online public records, I wonder who "owns" the two Ideal Orgs in Portland. I CBA to go downtown and pay for one-off records, and I'm not going to pay online either, but I'm still interested.

I read the link you provided which was updated. The one thing I got out of it, is that DM is not acting alone in it. He must have legal advice for sure which means the legal advice wants the scam to continue, just like the PI's that sued the church now.

But, whatever, it's still a scam on public because they think they are helping all under the guise of PR by DM. Oh boy. I really wish there was a one shot clear out of this mess.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sure that management will also charge the Idle Morgue's their mafia fees along with rent.

The info came from Grey Wolf who was the ED of Lost Wages Morgue - and it makes sense. That is why they have not stopped crush regging at the Idle Morgues - they now have to pay rent to Mismanagement. Only they won't have any money to pay Mismanagment and he bought these Moruges at the top of the real estate market and overpaid for all of them - then he overimproved them - they are total liabilities for Mismanagement.:yes:

Where does the money go - no advertising, no promotion except to all the es pees that have left - no help for anyone or anything - all an illusion! All to have tax exempt status. Religion? I think not!

I thought that there had to be something more to the Idle Org strategy that would dramatically fatten DM's Bulgravian Boogie retirement fund, but, you may be right ... they might just be nothing more than monuments to a huge ego.

Pete

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I read of this once before. However, I have never seen a paid off building transferred in deed over to RTC.
Example -Here's Philly Org, not owned by RTC.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22316-philadelphia-email-leaks-thread&p=741640#post741640

How do we know this is true, that the building is turned over to RTC? Additionally, Sea Org buildings and properties usually get transferred to Scientology Religious Trust. This has happened in Clearwater and in Los Angeles.

Why RTC, when it is legally only a holder of trademarks?

Update:

Here is a 2010 unofficial recording of a Title assignment of Deed of Trust from Union Bank back to Church of Scientology of Arizona. This istraditionally done when the mortgage is paid off and the title is updated to reflect it is turned back over to the payer.

It's clear here that CoS Arizona is the owner on the title. However, this recording was requested to be sent by and to 'Church of Scientology, 1710 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CA' the address of RTC. Perhaps RTC is only a holder of records of Ideal Orgs once paid off? RTC is not the owner.
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20101021864.pdf

Note: One can see that in 2010 the deed trust and rents etc were assigned to Building Management Services but in 2012, it was transferred back to CoS Arizona in 2012. This was most likely due to work Building management services did on the building. But it went back to CoS Arizona upon completion.
You can see the list of docs by name and date here
http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdoc...name2=&pgname3=&pgname4=&recnumpg=20090948334

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I thought this was the game:

1) Collect ~$10,000,000 in a city to buy a building for an Ideal Org. Bonus for a historic building, opulence, and over 20,000 s.f. (Get tons of money)

2) When money is collected, more is needed for those silly city and county codes and some re-modeling, and court cases about parking allotments. (Get more money and tell past donors they are almost able to realize the dream).

3) Enlist free labor by staff and regular cult clients. Do improvements on site.

4) Open Ideal Org, donors now pay rent and a % to do business in a building they paid for and gave away to a higher branch of the structure.

OR:
5) Ideal Org sits empty, needs ~$10,000,000 in restorations still and is sold at a loss.

6) ???????????

7) PROFIT!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I read of this once before. However, I have never seen a paid off building transferred in deed over to RTC.
Example -Here's Philly Org, not owned by RTC.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22316-philadelphia-email-leaks-thread&p=741640#post741640

How do we know this is true, that the building is turned over to RTC? Additionally, Sea Org buildings and properties usually get transferred to Scientology Religious Trust. This has happened in Clearwater and in Los Angeles.

Why RTC, when it is legally only a holder of trademarks?

Update:

Here is a 2010 unofficial recording of a Title assignment of Deed of Trust from Union Bank back to Church of Scientology of Arizona. This istraditionally done when the mortgage is paid off and the title is updated to reflect it is turned back over to the payer.

It's clear here that CoS Arizona is the owner on the title. However, this recording was requested to be sent by and to 'Church of Scientology, 1710 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CA' the address of RTC. Perhaps RTC is only a holder of records of Ideal Orgs once paid off? RTC is not the owner.
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20101021864.pdf

Note: One can see that in 2010 the deed trust and rents etc were assigned to Building Management Services but in 2012, it was transferred back to CoS Arizona in 2012. This was most likely due to work Building management services did on the building. But it went back to CoS Arizona upon completion.
http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdoc...name2=&pgname3=&pgname4=&recnumpg=20090948334

Update Note: Now there is a mechanics lien on the building and the lien holder, a construction company, notes that ownership is alleged to be Church of Scientology Religious Trust - the companies paying for the renovations last June and July 2012. They owe 1.4 million to the contractor. CoS Religious Trust and Building Management Services is going to have to pay it because they conbtracted for the renos.
http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20120809457.pdf

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
It's my understanding the orgs only forward the money to Int Landlord, who are the ones who actually pay for the building, which the parishioners then pay rent on. Some arrangements also include mortgages, but in the end its paid for all over again.

Should the org fail to reg enough to pay rent/mortgage under the crushing financial weight, Int Landlord takes the building back, and either holds on to it or sells it. No one gets their money back, and Int Landlord pockets on the sale. In this wise endless "End-Of-The-Word" "Hill 10s" are in perpetual existence, and why parishioners are overburdened by debt or running into bankruptcy.

This is the greatest real estate scam I have ever heard of, and which is likely the key reason for the church's vast reserves. It's not out of the ordinary that parishioners are forced to donate to these Morgues before they are allowed to do upper level services.

Anonycat

Crusader
It's my understanding the orgs only forward the money to Int Landlord, who are the ones who actually pay for the building, which the parishioners then pay rent on. Some arrangements also include mortgages, but in the end its paid for all over again.

Should the org fail to reg enough to pay rent/mortgage under the crushing financial weight, Int Landlord takes the building back, and either holds on to it or sells it. No one gets their money back, and Int Landlord pockets on the sale. In this wise endless "End-Of-The-Word" "Hill 10s" are in perpetual existence, and why parishioners are overburdened by debt or running into bankruptcy.

This is the greatest real estate scam I have ever heard of, and which is likely the key reason for the church's vast reserves. It's not out of the ordinary that parishioners are forced to donate to these Morgues before they are allowed to do upper level services.

With the cult of scientology exposed and found to be a scam, I guess they might as well squeeze every drop from whatever paying audience they have left. This must be what the end looks like; a real estate empire.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

A Sad thing: I tried to have a discussion with a C of $ cultie on this issue.

I brought it up so gently. Saying "What if this were true?" I'm not saying that it is but what if? She came at me like a bag of hammers. "Who have you been talking to?' "Is there an SP on your lines?" I said this should be varifyable I could be wrong. Can't we just find out? She started in with "What have you done? "what are your overts?"

She couldn't even have a discussion. Nothing

I lost all respect for her. And sadly enough I don't even care if she ever gets out at this point. At some level you have to take responsibility for your own brainwashing.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
RTC is part of the corporate clamshell that hides what The Dwarf is up to. It really makes no difference which of their corporate bodies "up there" holds the paperwork. Now, it *should* make a difference, but until a full forensic audit gets done by some authority that cares, has been properly informed by exes, and has teeth, it doesn't.

A local corp, like CofSof(state) is not exactly the same, in that it would appear that local people have signature authority over bank accounts and so forth, but in reality no staff true believer is likely to kick against the pricks.

Paul

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have heard this for years, and definitely believe it. I saw dox once, but is there a set of dox accessible that I could use to show someone? (upcoming meeting with someone that I think this might help crack...)