The Specter of OSA

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
If the length of time it's been since Anonymous has appeared and the CoS still doesn't understand us, I'd not put too much faith in their technological prowess.

No one there in CoS needs to understand technology as long as they have the funds to buy what they desire from someone who does.

Don't let ego-bloat get in your way of understanding your chosen enemy. I would not put too much faith in pickets. Some faith, yes. Too much, no.

Anonymous will never do as much damage to CoS as its own authoritarian attitude and policies have and will.

Internationally, CoS operates from a central location on information and reports that flow up lines constantly. If you don't understand how much they value their information and reports, you are missing a big piece of who these people are.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just think they're funny. Like one of my heroes Mel Brooks said:

Rhetoric does not get you anywhere, because Hitler and Mussolini are just as good at rhetoric. But if you can bring these people down with comedy, they stand no chance.

Feral

Rogue male
<snip>

Anonymous will never do as much damage to CoS as its own authoritarian attitude and policies have and will.

<snip>.

This maybe true, but ANONS have inoculated the current generation (Z?) 'for' Scientology as well as several other cults. They have placed data on the WWW that seems to be an indelible record of their lultz regarding the church.

Their method is wrong for Scientologists and they don't relate well to them, so can't reach them. I cite another current thread as proof.

Having said that I'll also point out that Scientologists don't relate well to ANONS, or the general public at large for that matter.

So the OG and Exes can better comm to those still in and OSA's losing their mysterious and threatening ability to control on those still in.

Now that even Scietologists are in the 'information age'.

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
T
<snip>... and OSA's losing their mysterious and threatening ability to control on those still in.

This is probably the most influential part of the Exes and Anons... despite OSA applying all the tech they have, they have been unable to even slow the amount of information stating the crimes and wrong doings inside the cult.

Every day more and more information is posted across the internet and despite OSA's attempts to even make a distinction between bad and good SP's (as you know only too well, Kev,) we still have more and more exes signing up here to tell their story

Sooner of later, members inside the cult are going to ask the question "How come?"

...and we will all be only too willing to tell them

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Freaky wake up call.......

The truth is that if OSA had the resources and the ability it would annihilate every last trace of opposition, like Ron said; 'We would rather see you dead than incapable".

Now this is the Quote ^ thats freaky, as this is the view point the hard core OSA crew & hard core Scios actually believe in a sick twisted kind of way:omg:I mean Nothing wrong with not wanting others to be "incapable" however wanting those who do not follow the scriptures "dead" because of their own conclusions of the religion, and those present non followers now considered "incapable" is a little um say sick..........
:goodposting: Great post Feral:hattip: