What's new

The sun is not a gas ball

guanoloco

As-Wased
Well...I've got nowhere else to put this...except here on the gas ball sun thread...which gets me to thinking that perhaps the flat conscious non gas ball tribal liberal sun...err...is it conservative?...anyway...I think it's some sort of implant that recycles meat bodies into identical facsimiles!

Please note - this is Himmler in his SS outfit:

bs-11-04-DW-Kultur-Hohenschwangau-jpg.jpg

This, folks, is a picture of Arte Johnson...a comedian from Laugh In.

latest

As you can see...they're identical!!

It's the flat conscious non gas ball tribal sun!!

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
No, it's round, or sherical if you will.
Are you saying it's round and female? Isn't that both sexist (implying females have rounded bodies -fattist) and transphobic (how do you know that it identifies as female, and why should its sex depend on what *I* will?). Also, historical evidence suggests that the sun is male, whilst the moon is female.

freethinker

Sponsor
Are you saying it's round and female? Isn't that both sexist (implying females have rounded bodies -fattist) and transphobic (how do you know that it identifies as female, and why should its sex depend on what *I* will?). Also, historical evidence suggests that the sun is male, whilst the moon is female.
If you subscribe to the SJW doctrine, then yeah.

freethinker

Sponsor
Well...I've got nowhere else to put this...except here on the gas ball sun thread...which gets me to thinking that perhaps the flat conscious non gas ball tribal liberal sun...err...is it conservative?...anyway...I think it's some sort of implant that recycles meat bodies into identical facsimiles!

Please note - this is Himmler in his SS outfit:

bs-11-04-DW-Kultur-Hohenschwangau-jpg.jpg

This, folks, is a picture of Arte Johnson...a comedian from Laugh In.

latest

As you can see...they're identical!!

It's the flat conscious non gas ball tribal sun!!
Himmler has a different shirt on, Not Identical.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
If you subscribe to the SJW doctrine, then yeah.
I do subscribe to it. HEAVILY. The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it vigorously. Same with the SJW bullshit. Take it to its logical reductio ad absurdum, and espouse it heavily.