What's new

The Super Power Rundowns: Delivery building or Implant Station?

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
The Super Power Rundowns: Delivery building or Implant Station?

On Friday 29. August 2003, 22:00 o clock, I attended a briefing about the Super Power Rundowns at AOSH EU. A briefing held by old timer Scientologist and Sea Org member Allan Juvonen.

It was a shoking experience to say the least.

If you are a fairly sane and logical thinking person you are likely to not believe what I tell you in this chapter. Therefor I will start off with a quote from LRH (A History of Man):

"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth. And it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late. Its incredibility is its best safeguard, so you needn't bother to convince anybody who doesn't want to believe it." - LRH

A little background on these auditing actions: Ron developed the Super Power Rundowns in 1978 the same year as NED and NOTs came out. A busy year indeed. The Super Power was considered very important as they would affect the speed and success of Clearing the Planet. Ron ordered these rundowns released for immediate delivery. He considered it vital and urgent. A matter of fact is that today, 27 years later, the Super Power are still not delivered. Somebody changed the old mans order!!!

But why this delay?

First of all there is the story about the building. It was promoted that the Super Power would be such a huge success that Flag would need more space for the delivery. Publics was encouraged to donate money for the building. The auditing was withheld awaiting a building!!! This in itself is an out point of proportions knowing what Ron says about the need to HAVE before one can DO. I have never seen any reference from Ron that important auditing should be dependant on a physical building. That vital auditing actions should be delayed because it would create a boom, have you???

This is also only the PR version from the Church. Of course it was quite a usefull "sales talk" because the Church didn't pay for the building, the public did. At least those publics who bought the grossly out pointy explanation that a new building was needed because of a potential success!!!

Well, first of all there is Management's WW financial strategy of getting more real estate. This is the way the Church gets more assets and financial strength. Scientologists in the field donates money for a new building or for renovating an existing building. This happens all over the planet, Hamburg, Madird, Copenhagen, San Fransisco, New york, LA etc. etc. Also IAS invest the publics donations into buildings. The staff work around the clock without pay in order to pay the mortgage loans. But the buildings are NOT owned by the local orgs, they are owned by Church of Scientology Internationel. See more info here

But the Super Power briefing shed light on one more vital reason why a new building was an absolute must:

Super Power consist of various different Rundowns, 12 as far as I remember. One of them is called Theta Perception Rundown. A completely misleading name by the way as it is focusing on body perceptions. One of the steps of this rundown is to physically taste 2000 different flavours and to smell 1500 different scents. This is physical exercises, not much to do with theta perceptions. Then the PC will be seated in an electrical chair (not THE famous, but a chair with electrical features) developed in cooperation with NASA. This special chair was announced at several earlier Super Power briefings. Then the PC will face a giant screen which flashes pictures at him with enormous speed. It will move towards and away from him. There will also be moving walls in the room.

I was completely shocked by these informations. Anybody who knows a little about LRH should instantly recognize that this "auditing" could not possibly have been developed by him. Obviously the 27 years delay on these rundowns was used "creatively". Somebody has been tampering with the original LRH Super Power. To me it sounded like the perfect implant station. But the crowd applauded enthusiastically. It was like an automatic reaction "Wow, this is really fantastic" without at all considering what was just said. But it puts the need of a new building in another perspective. All these installations would hardly be possible to install in an existing and functioning building.

Consider for a moment how between-life-implants are done, what you have studied about it from LRH. You will see that this Super Power "auditing" is a perfect duplicate of implant procedures. It can therefore not be classified as auditing, but as implanting which is the opposite. A possible explanation for all the flavours and scents are that these are chemicals, and chemicals can be combined in a way that affect the thetan and the body. That is what drugs do. Now, having a person under the influence of chemicals and then putting him in the electric chair watching a giant screen flashing pictures at him while it moves closer, withdraws, moves closer etc. that is the perfect set-up for implanting. What commands he will be given I can't say, but "obedience to the leader" could be one...

HOME CONTACT ME

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/Super Power.html

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I'm quoting stuff from somebody else. If you don't like it, don't reply, if you do it just stays at the top of the batch.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm quoting stuff from somebody else. If you don't like it, don't reply, if you do it just stays at the top of the batch.

I know what you are doing. My point is that you should say what YOU think. I'll reply as I please as we all do here. But if you want to be heard, and listened to, personality trumps rendition. My experience.

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Yea, I want to hear other people's take on this, but send your suggestion to my mailbox.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yea, I want to hear other people's take on this, but send your suggestion to my mailbox.

I trust you have little experience with this board. If you had presented your above suggestion to certain members you would not now be standing on solid ground given the size of the earthquake surrounding your position.

Let's say you'll do what you do and I'll do what I do. And so will everyone else on this on this free wheeling seismograph.

Andrew

Patron with Honors

I'll give my take.

The presentation of the ideas in the article rests on the fact that person believes LRH developed workable technology and that he had honourable intentions at that time. Neither of which I would assume to be true.

As to the construction of a CoS sponsored implant building... well there's not much real actual data here to go on. :confused2:

Div6

Crusader

If I may, I think the point that Nexie is trying to make is that vanilla copy\paste from other sites with NO commentary by the poster is considered "poor form". While these sites may be news to some, to others they have already been discussed in other threads. And since this is a "discussion" board, straight copy\pasta is kind of confusing, as you haven't said anything really, just taken something from somewhere else and inserted it here. We are more interested in your reality, not what some static web page has to say. (And I like Roberts site very much. )

Anyway, yes, SoooperPower, for all the kiddies that grew up with SuperMan and BatMan as their heros. It will never be delivered under the DM Reign of (t)Error (tm). There is no way he wants people strong and reaching as he has too much to hide. So the rubes are still going along for the ride, but more and more are waking up each day, and seeing through his "glowing PR" and realizing his products are overt, and his plans are fail.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I may, I think the point that Nexie is trying to make is that vanilla copy\paste from other sites with NO commentary by the poster is considered "poor form". While these sites may be news to some, to others they have already been discussed in other threads. And since this is a "discussion" board, straight copy\pasta is kind of confusing, as you haven't said anything really, just taken something from somewhere else and inserted it here. We are more interested in your reality, not what some static web page has to say. (And I like Roberts site very much. )

Anyway, yes, SoooperPower, for all the kiddies that grew up with SuperMan and BatMan as their heros. It will never be delivered under the DM Reign of (t)Error (tm). There is no way he wants people strong and reaching as he has too much to hide. So the rubes are still going along for the ride, but more and more are waking up each day, and seeing through his "glowing PR" and realizing his products are overt, and his plans are fail.

Thank you for stating it plainly.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'll comment on the article, but in the spirit of the original post I'll simply copy and paste a post I made a few years back on it:

Then the PC will be seated in an electrical chair (not THE famous, but
a chair with electrical features) developed in cooperation with NASA.
This special chair was announced at several earlier Super Power
briefings. Then the PC will face a giant screen which flashes pictures
at him with enormous speed. It will move towards and away from him.
There will also be moving walls in the room.

If the person is thrust into such a situation where it is not under
his own control, and it is restimulative, then yes, it would be
aberrative.

But to allow a person to explore an actual implant station, say, fully
under his own steam and at his own pace, reaching and withdrawing as
he feels appropriate, would be destimulative, not restimulative.

Similarly, an associated physical mock-up as is described above, with
flashing pictures and moving walls or whatever, could be used to
restimulate or destimulate or have no impact, depending on how it is
used. It is not intrinsically one or the other.

Paul

Terl

Patron with Honors
I'll comment on the article, but in the spirit of the original post I'll simply copy and paste a post I made a few years back on it:

If the person is thrust into such a situation where it is not under
his own control, and it is restimulative, then yes, it would be
aberrative.

But to allow a person to explore an actual implant station, say, fully
under his own steam and at his own pace, reaching and withdrawing as
he feels appropriate, would be destimulative, not restimulative.

Similarly, an associated physical mock-up as is described above, with
flashing pictures and moving walls or whatever, could be used to
restimulate or destimulate or have no impact, depending on how it is
used. It is not intrinsically one or the other.

Paul

I never heard this stuff before but that's how I understood it, as well. It sounds like an effort to recreate the incident and allow a person to confront it. No? Surely they are not announcing that they're going to implant people. They're not THAT stupid.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I never heard this stuff before but that's how I understood it, as well. It sounds like an effort to recreate the incident and allow a person to confront it. No? Surely they are not announcing that they're going to implant people. They're not THAT stupid.

People tend to see things through the filters they have installed. A person who finds Scn worthy only of criticism will interpret and post accordingly.

Paul

Pixie

Crusader
People tend to see things through the filters they have installed. A person who finds Scn worthy only of criticism will interpret and post accordingly.

Paul

Indeed they do see things through the filters they have installed, and equally, if a person only sees scientology as something that 'works' they too will interpret and post accordingly. It works both ways Paul.

Terl

Patron with Honors
Indeed they do see things through the filters they have installed, and equally, if a person only sees scientology as something that 'works' they too will interpret and post accordingly. It works both ways Paul.

For me, it's really a matter of common sense and sometimes just shrugging my shoulders and saying, "I'll never know either way." I don't look at things purely through a skeptical/angry filter. I think I use both. I see this story as an attempt to allow a person to confront something. On the flip side, it could be disguised as allowing someone to confront something, but is actually an implant station! :confused2: We can't know. Interesting, though, regardless.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul

"Filters" is a term a friend of mine who has done Landmark uses often. Was your use based from a COS use from years back?