What's new

The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasadena

Out Gradient Response

So what I'm looking at is the solution to the break up individuation of the theta universe (call it heaven, heaven's universe, god, etc)

without going back to the boredom of oneness

without playing win lose games

Jacob

Patron
So what I'm looking at is the solution to the break up individuation of the theta universe (call it heaven, heaven's universe, god, etc)

No will happen not the solution of individuation. The theta is never to be again one! Never to go home again. Freedom is nothing. Some theta alway do the mock up. Nothing is state not possible! Suicide of theta.

I see from days before this you mock Zivorad!

Bad you on it.

Hello I say from the east of you.

Good bye I say in addition.

:grouch:

No will happen not the solution of individuation. The theta is never to be again one! Never to go home again. Freedom is nothing. Some theta alway do the mock up. Nothing is state not possible! Suicide of theta.

I see from days before this you mock Zivorad!

Bad you on it.

Hello I say from the east of you.

Good bye I say in addition.

:grouch:

I did NOT mock Zivorad. I respect Zivorad's PEAT.

I said Z was (in 2001) an asshole. I stand by that. Should you want to discuss that, I am willing to speak freely about this. Is Z still alive?

Last edited:

Jacob

Patron
I did NOT mock Zivorad. I respect Zivorad's PEAT.

I said Z was (in 1991) an asshole. I stand by that. Should you want to discuss that, I am willing to speak freely about this. Is Z still alive?

OK you no mock. You call dirty name.

You speak freely of ass, when topic "individuation theta".

You ass maybe?

My joke of you be good looks start two us wrong. My sorry.

Goodbye.

Jacob

Patron
Topic individuation theta. Theta is decision by static. Each theta new decision. Theta, god, all that be, not broken to piece but by decision. Theta the piece, theta is decision. Static no decision. Decision is postulate, concideration. You want be god as before decision? You not live. God potential is only. Not do, not have, not be.

NO FUN this. No live. Maybe fun less decision yes.

Topic implant gpm vs actual gpm. Implant gmp decision past. Can be audit of. Actual gpm is now moment live with opp terminal. No audit of can be! IS NOW!

Actual gpm is thing to do with of live. Problem to be now for attention, not of past.

Implant is all old decision was not looked at in now of past. Maybe bad person force decision, may person self make and no look. Same.

See my thinks?

I say live and look all, not go past, no problems.

OLD DECISION is individuation theta. No decision, no gpm, no theta piece.

All one idea have I, cosmic trueth!

Last edited:
OK you no mock. You call dirty name.

You speak freely of ass, when topic "individuation theta".

You ass maybe?

My joke of you be good looks start two us wrong. My sorry.

Goodbye.

You say "Goodbye," I say "hello"

I think Paul McCartney said that.

Werner Erhard said we were all assholes. I buy that. I've never been perfect.

I'm glad you're here and posting.

Last edited:

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron

Read Alan Walter's book "Gods in Disguise". It may well answer some of your questions,

Dart

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Auditing, doing repairs, assessment lists, and L & N, has more to do with the auditor being there, than if he can read a meter.

Warning: I get metaphysical.

If the auditor doesn't love the PC, the PC is in trouble no matter how well reads are read.

If "the auditor" is rote and mechanical, it really doesn't get anyone anywhere. The session may end in EP, but it is a facade.

PCs have knowingness. They know when someone is on their team, or just phoning it in.

Amen to that.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasa

:lol::lol::lol:

The OP's video's are priceless, but they really should have been posted under humour.

:old:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasa

Here is the video of my presentation at the FZ Conference in Pasadena, October 2-4, 2009.

Ken Aaron did a wonderful job of editing and presenting it. Actually quite a surprise, as I expected it to be simply prepared for up-load to YouTube. I did not expect all the bells and whistles Ken produced. He even created some clever titles for each of the five pieces!

As you YouTube denizens already know, YouTube limits its clips to 10 minutes. What Ken has done is link the first 10 minute vid so it automatically triggers the start of the next 10 minutes and so on all the way through the five sections. He tells me he is also producing DVDs of the conference speeches that are each complete and unbroken as this rendition for YouTube is.

(Edit: on live test here on ESMB, the automatic continuation to the next video does not occur, so I have inserted the remaining four vids on the next page, with further notes following.)

What I have done below is present additional information concerning my presentation and the related tech points for you ESMBers, with some extra charts and improved diagrams so things are easier to follow.

Also, there is a key word I used early on in my presentation that, due to sound quality, is not quite clear to the ear in the video. That word is “vector”; it is used in the phrase “a catastrophic reversal of spiritual vector.” (A vector, by definition is “a quantity with direction and magnitude.”) The context of all this is explained in my notes below.

I have presented my accompanying notes in four parts over several pages for easy access.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRTq5GImhyw

Part One

Here is the image of the Mood Chart I used in the presentation. It has been amended since then to actually show the “Power Split.”

ScaleofMoodsw-PowerSplit.jpg

My presentation in Pasadena was intended as an up-date on technical developments that have occurred outside of the “church” since its blow-up in 1982-3.

In it, I also attempted to point out where LRH and his research went awry in 1962-3 such that the entire tech he release went south from that point in time. This was the point where he went negative and he took the tech with him; and that negativity has since ground the church and its members to dust.

The presentation, as delivered, ended up a little hurried and abbreviated as we reconvened after lunch a half-hour late (cutting my time almost in half), and I sought to get the key points conveyed such that we could then handle any issues that came up for the audience.

This write-up is intended to convey relevant information I did not have the opportunity to deliver as part of conveying the whole picture needed to put all the pieces together.

The thing to realize is that what we, as humans, are experiencing in the physical universe is very, very late on the chain of games development. There is very little real truth here. There is apparent truth, and acceptable truth, and variations on a basic theme of solutions to prior scenarios now manifesting as “truth” — but the real and actual truth is way early at the basic on the chain now lost to an antiquity of added solutions, masking devices, avoidances and denials.

The sequence of actions and creations that led us to our present state of relative delusion followed a path down the scale of emotions and attitudes we developed toward life and the games we have played — this many, many times over. Every game scenario or universe we have had went through this decline from creation at the highest of levels of operation down to annihilation in a state of delusion. Hence so much of it now appearing to be “lost” and/or occluded.

It is, however, all able to be recovered. One can restore to one’s highest levels of truth, knowledge and powers.

Many have posited that LRH “went nuts” and “lost it” doing his research into “the R6 Bank.” That is possible, and it is almost certainly a part of the truth, that tangling with the own goals GPMs the way he did screwed him up.

Hubbard made the unfortunate error of approaching what in fact is our real case: the devastating alterations to our true Being and powers, from a wrong perspective that was too low on the scale of emotions/moods and attitudes.

He unfortunately attacked it from a negative point of view and from a position too low on the “Tone Scale.”

Hubbard approached case from the perspective that all goals and all the identities one assumed in order to pursue our goals were all in opposition to something or another. He actually wrote this in his HCOBs.

This is an error. Hubbard missed the real power and truths at the very top of our scale of moods/emotions where the beginnings of our games and creations occurred. He came at the “Bank” from too low a level on the scale of awareness and moods — he was into opposition and conflict: not co-creation and harmony. And in approaching our case phenomena thus, he by-passed all of the charge on the case — the charge which is locked up in what he called “GPMs” — that is above opposition and disharmony on the Tone Scale.

That is what hit him in the head. And it is vicious charge. See Alan Walter’s “Opening Pandora’s Box” thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=33&highlight=pandora's+box
See reference to GPM failed handlings here on post # 42:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=33&page=5&highlight=pandora's+box
also post # 107 onwards:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=33&page=11&highlight=pandora's+box

His other error was that he approached this material from the position of present time conflict and a negative case perspective. He failed to address it from the truth of our highest level action of creation and the sourcing of our games and states of Being.

Thus he was trying to unravel the unknowns of the case from a position of unknowingness while buried under the charge of eons instead of establishing our highest level of operational truth and then, from that position, learning what occurred to change or “destroy” our true power scenario.

Presented here is a chart I created for use in corporate America. It presents an expanded emotional tone/mood scale, but on the left-hand side you’ll notice I have a Scale of Relationship Levels. This depicts how Beings relate in or to the game as they descend the scale of moods/emotions. Note the level of “Opposition” occurring between boredom and contention/antagonism. This is where a Being flips from positive to negative.

This is the level of spiritual vector reversal I speak of in the video.

In the version I am presenting below, I have included the “Power Split.” It was not included in the version shown in the video of my presentation in Pasadena.

Note that at the Relationship Level at -10 on the scale a being “Substitutes.” This parallels LRH’s “Being Other Bodies” and is the result of having failed at or lost out in an activity, where the person then substitutes another game or existence for it. Below that, as a result of avoidances of, substitutions for and other solutions superimposed on the failed games scenario, one ends up in delusion.

You really should be on the stage more Roger (but as a comedian).

Has the ESMB rule about not "preaching your brand" been rescinded?

Thought not.

:no:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

You really should be on the stage more Roger (but as a comedian).

Has the ESMB rule about not "preaching your brand" been rescinded?

Thought not.

:no:

Would you please bump (I don't mind what you say) and quote some of my old and buried PaulsRobot posts too? :biggrin:

Paul

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Would you please bump (I don't mind what you say) and quote some of my old and buried PaulsRobot posts too? :biggrin:

Paul

No.

Do your own free advertising ... Oh, I see you already are, in every post.

Roger directed people to this thread yesterday himself ... BTW.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

lol:biggrin:

uniquemand

Unbeliever

So while you were in the cult, you didn't pretend that everything was simple wonderful, your life as a Scientologist was so much better that everyone outside the cult, and all these imaginary states and conditions which Hubbard fabricated existed and were obtainable?

I didn't have time to pretend. Seriously. About the only time I had that wasn't spent either going to and from work to my room, I was working my post or in staff study. Even on weekends I came in and was in the Academy all day and night, frequently, working as a twin or being on-course, myself. When I went home, at other times, I was exhilarated with what I felt I was learning, both in and out of session. A pretense wasn't needed. Perhaps if I'd been public, and still was having "my own life", I would have seen that there were problems or that there weren't improvements. This was not detectable while I was on-staff, except when my production stats went down. I spent my time either in "screaming affluence" or in lower conditions. The lower conditions were generally about not wanting to contribute my time to an organization that I wasn't seeing making serious impact on its environment, and wanting to find out the problem in our operations or do things differently. I was constantly assigned doubt or lower for that and then working out of it again. I made no pretense. I wanted to see each department's stats, myself, and got in trouble for bypassing HCO.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Scientology works exactly as hubbard wanted it to ... but to exist at all it needs people with 'issues' (ruins) and has a whole lot of other issues ready to hand to people who don't already have their own or don't have enough (engram hunting and later on BT hunting for years fills in time and keeps the money flowing in) ... scientology creates the appearance of strong, causative individuals (with emphasis on the word 'individual') who are forever reliant upon the tek and no longer need others ... the solution to every little 'issue' (real, imagined or created by hubbard) is resolved by using tek (red on white, green on white or the ethics tek).

If someone gets in the way they'll inevitably get flicked.

Scientology creates 'leaders' who have all the answers and they often gather around them a group of people who need a leader, someone to look up to, and that can be an improvement for young people who are still finding their way through life ... but at a certain age it starts to become creepy.

Often the problems and issues that scientologists resolve (or create) would have been better just left alone, it isn't all about whether something 'indicates' ... sometimes it's about sucking things up and letting them quietly take their course, that's how we as fellow human beings, friends and family members grow and become caring and cared for.

Scientology changes people and recreates them in the image of its founder ... selfish, narcissistic, know all's who will need to undo all the technical/ethics training before they can become pleasant for others to be around again ... Indies especially seem to need to hang on to it all (or the bits they like anyway) perhaps in an attempt to remain right and some want to be seen to 'improve' on hubbards basics ... they are the saddest of all.

Hubbard was right about people dying 'cold, alone and in the dark' ... many scientologists will die that way as a direct result of their dealings with those that would normally be there for them.

Scientology creates individuals but they flock in groups of the like minded so as to appear not to be individuated and to receive their regular dose of 'validation and acknowledgement' that is so necessary.

It didn't go negative (in '62-'63) it was negative (and nasty) from the very start, its been 60 years since the start ... and it's time to wake up now.