What's new

THE TIME IS NOW for you to report for duty!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Sea Org Recruitment email.

Subject: FROM: SNR C/S FSSO
To:
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dear xxxxxxx,

I am writing to you because you are an OT and right now we are experiencing the greatest expansion in Scientology that has ever happened and it is time to prepare for the release of New OT IX and X. This has everything to do with YOU! For the awareness level you have achieved you are in the position of having greater understanding of what is happening on our planet at this time. Reactive minds are in full dramatization, which is about to spill over into suppressive acts on a large scale against mankind. And the Sea Organization is going to ensure this does not happen.

LRH wrote in March 9, 1957:

‘I must tell you that this is no longer a game in which “we are all happily getting better”.
When you move over to the point at which I have arrived you will take a better look with adequate responsibility toward your role in the rehabilitation of a race which was subjected to the grossest, most brutal crime in the history of this universe.
We are not working for statistics of Clears or statistics of OT courses. We are working for the salvage of an entire race.
We have now opened the door.’

- LRH

It is time that you took a better look with adequate responsibility toward your role in the rehabilitation of a race. That means you deciding to join the Sea Organization that will be delivering new OT IX and X which addresses Orders of Magnitude and Character. Your help is needed.

Again you are an OT. You have trained in the technology of Scientology, and I am sure you didn’t do all that just to feel a little happier. Additionally I am sure you know that Scientology will go as far into the future as we keep the subject pure and keep applying it. We need a team here of OTs who will hold the top of the Bridge open, and carry it into the future. This is our Planet. What are you waiting for?

I expect an answer to this e-mail and if you do not qualify I still want to hear from you: I am sure you know of someone that does qualify. You can let me know in your reply.

Much Love,

Margaret Supak
Snr CS FSSO

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah expension like never before.....that's why they are practically begging people to join.

Does Margret have a daughter named Jennifer?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
...THE TIME IS NOW for you to report for duty!

Again you are an OT. You have trained in the technology of Scientology, and I am sure you didn’t do all that just to feel a little happier. Additionally I am sure you know that Scientology will go as far into the future as we keep the subject pure and keep applying it. We need a team here of OTs who will hold the top of the Bridge open, and carry it into the future. This is our Planet. What are you waiting for?

I expect an answer to this e-mail and if you do not qualify I still want to hear from you: I am sure you know of someone that does qualify. You can let me know in your reply.
This is an example of one of those things that Scientologists do to each other: the "pre-agreement".

Since you purchased a book, that means you have agreed to study Scientology. And that means that you have agreed to take a course in it. And that means that if you refuse to donate right now, you are going back on your word.

And that's out-ethics.

You don't want to be out-ethics, do you?

All right then!

Buy this course/Donate Your Life savings to the IAS/Sign this BILLION YEAR, NO-PAY, SLAVE LABOR CONTRACT!

Because you AGREED!

Maybe some people DID buy their OT Levels "just to feel a little bit happier"!

It's email spam, and coercive manipulations like this, that contribute to that buzz-kill all the time in Scientology.

You do have self-interests, and they are valid. There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying your money for your OT Levels to enhance those self-interests. In fact, it was those self-interests that were used on you to get you to buy your OT levels in the first place!

Just because they didn't work at all doesn't mean you have to also put up with this bullshit.

The TIME IS NOW for you to tell them to FUCK OFF!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

To:

Dear xxxxxxx, (loser)

Reactive minds are in full dramatization, which is about to spill over into suppressive acts on a large scale against mankind. And the Sea Organization is going to ensure this does not happen.

Uh, to clarify, Scientology's reactive landmind is in full dramatization and it has spilled over into suppressive acts on a large scale against man/women kind.

LRH dramatized in March 9, 1957:

‘I must tell you that this is no longer a game in which “we are all happily getting better”.
When you move over to the point at which I have arrived you will take a better look with adequate responsibility toward your role in the rehabilitation of a race which was subjected to the grossest, most brutal crime in the history of this universe.

Uh, Scientology has subjected our "race" to the grossest, most brutal crime in the history of the universe.

We are not working for statistics of Clears or statistics of OT courses. We are working for the salvage of an entire race.
We have now opened the door.

Duh! The C of S (and LRH when he was alive) is working only for statistics of Clears and OT courses to line LRH's pockets with money!

- LRH

You aint gettin' no email or any communication from me, girlfriend! And no one is interested or qualified to further your agenda for the slavery of Man/Women/Transgendered Kind.

Much Love,

Margaret Supak
Snr CS FSSO

Go F*ck yerself!

Isn't this fun???

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
"...Additionally I am sure you know that Scientology will go as far into the future as we keep the subject pure and keep applying it."

If that's the case they ain't going very far then.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
necromancy-recycle-demotivational-posters-1301348230.jpg

Dat is all.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see a big OT ridge coming. These people have spent more than most people make in 10 years to get where they are. I think that some of them may feel like this is the last straw.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
That email is a couple of years old. It was addressed to the all the New OT8s and is indicative of what they expect of 8s, instant compliance. It caused quite a stir and the response (or lack thereof) caused an investigation or two (read, "a lot of"), if I recall correctly. They're idiots!

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

To:

Dear xxxxxxx,

I am writing to you because you are an OT and right now we are experiencing the greatest expansion in Scientology that has ever happened and it is time to prepare for the release of New OT IX and X. This has everything to do with YOU! For the awareness level you have achieved you are in the position of having greater understanding of what is happening on our planet at this time. Reactive minds are in full dramatization, which is about to spill over into suppressive acts on a large scale against mankind. And the Sea Organization is going to ensure this does not happen.

- LRH

It is time that you took a better look with adequate responsibility toward your role in the rehabilitation of a race. That means you deciding to join the Sea Organization that will be delivering new OT IX and X which addresses Orders of Magnitude and Character. Your help is needed.

Much Love,

Margaret Supak
Snr CS FSSO

Why didn't I get my letter? :bigcry:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

To:

Dear xxxxxxx,

- LRH

Much Love,

Margaret Supak
Snr CS FSSO

Amazingly, there's literally nothing true in that email.

They seem to have discovered that the EP (for those who actually achieved something from the Level) is not exactly what they were expecting. Some OT8s are obviously willing to become who/what the CofS tells them to be, others not-so-much. :p

Sounds like someone is due in ethics for a false attest. :whistling:

Ah! But whom? :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Gadfly

Crusader
The dauntless and devoted Sea Org member declares:

"This is our planet."

Really?

Not outside of your over-active and pretentious imaginations! :ohmy:

I can't believe that people still react/respond to those sorts of buttons.