The Top Ten List of things overheard in DM's office...

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Hello fellow Ex's,

This website is absolutely addictive, isn't it? I love checking it .......to get my daily fix. I find that humor is very healing, and it is IMHO, the "universal solvent" in the universe, rather than just plain old "communication". After all, if you can make a SO member laugh at a protest, then you have made a real connection with them!

This evening I was watching the David Letterman Late Night Show (which is on in the US). He's a very good comedian, and one of his regular routines is called "Top Ten List", which he does every night. It's very popular, and I often tune in just to hear that part of the show.

So I suddenly thought.....we need a similar forum/thread on ESMB. There are lots of possibilities...to get the ball rolling, I'll suggest a few. But everyone should join in, be creative, and we should get some very funny lists.

Suggestions:

Top Ten things overheard in DM's office when he saw 9000+ anons protesting (in Feb 2008)

Top Ten things TomCrud said to DM when that infamous, career-wrecking video of Tom was released on Gawker

Top Ten things Katie said to her parents when that infamous, career-wrecking video of Tom was released on Gawker.

Top Ten things Katie's mom said to Katie's dad, after that infamous, career-wrecking video of Tom was released on Gawker

Top Ten things DM said when he saw Tom's birthday party (on the Freewinds) on YTube

Top Ten things overheard in DM's limousine when Jason Beghe called Scientology a "rip off" on YTube

Top Ten things overheard between DM and OSA when the St Petersburg's article hit the fan :shithitfan:

Top Ten phrases or one-liners heard at protests

Top Ten Signs that Xenu is not pleased :alien2:

Top Ten Excuses DM has for 99% of past members not answering their phones or coming to events

Top Ten excuses used for the plummeting worldwide downstats

Top Ten justifications for Travolta (imminently) jumping ship :shark:

Top Ten excuses for "OT" Kirstie Alley's weight problem

Top Ten excuses for the OTs being at total effect (AKA being wimpy,wimpy,wimpy) :itstrue:

Please pick one of the above or make up some of your own.

T & H

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love this thread!

Top TEN things you heard in DM's office after....

Debbie Cook's e-mail went VIRAL! SLAP!

Katie Holme's kicks TOMTURD to the CURB and SCIENTOLOGY GET'S THE BLAME! SLAP!

Karen's e-mail going VIRAL! NEWS reporting Scientology's President in the HOLE! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Every top news stations announcing DM's Slaps! SLAP!

Scientology New Idle Morgues - sitting IDLE! SLUUUUUURRRRRRP of SCOTCH and then SLAP!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Top Ten things overheard in DM's office when he saw 9000+ anons protesting (in Feb 2008) SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Top Ten things TomCrud said to DM when that infamous, career-wrecking video of Tom was released on Gawker "Can I have some of that SCOTCH of your's DM?

Top Ten things Katie said to her parents when that infamous, career-wrecking video of Tom was released on Gawker. "Get me out of here"!

Top Ten things Katie's mom said to Katie's dad, after that infamous, career-wrecking video of Tom was released on Gawker "Get her out of there"

Top Ten things DM said when he saw Tom's birthday party (on the Freewinds) on YTube "SCOTCH ... Get me my Scotch you DB"

Top Ten things overheard in DM's limousine when Jason Beghe called Scientology a "rip off" on YTube "SLAP"

Top Ten things overheard between DM and OSA when the St Petersburg's article hit the fan :shithitfan: Get in here so I can SLAP YOU - you DB!

Top Ten phrases or one-liners heard at protests

Top Ten Signs that Xenu is not pleased :alien2: A new flux of new Body Thetan's and Cluster's just released at Fraud Land Base - scaring the public away in droves!

Top Ten Excuses DM has for 99% of past members not answering their phones or coming to events THEY ARE ALL Es Pee's!

Top Ten excuses used for the plummeting worldwide downstats - SP's are howling when we are winning!

Top Ten justifications for Travolta (imminently) jumping ship :shark: He was never qualified to be a Scientologist - he was gay and had flaggrant out 2-D crap! Scientology is for the able!

Top Ten excuses for "OT" Kirstie Alley's weight problem - once again, Scientology is for the ABLE!

Top Ten excuses for the OTs being at total effect (AKA being wimpy,wimpy,wimpy) :itstrue:Those Oatee's need to do the "go lden age of grades" tech and Supah Powah!!

Please pick one of the above or make up some of your own.

T & H[/QUOTE]