What's new

The Truth about Debbie Cook as Captain of Flag

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Thanks, yea, Dylan Code, that was him. Your post added more depth to my understanding about the SO and some of the structure, thanks.

I know more about the non-staff side than the staff part of this whole scien deal.

Keith Code and his wife, Bunny, lived in a very nice house in Glendale and ran some sort of business out of it....I believe related to motorcycles, as Keith had been some sort of Champion motorcycle racer....hence a scien celeb.

Looks like Dylan is out of the SO and back working for his dad again. I googled him.

Leland

Crusader
Fantastic post, thanks. Very informative.

Same for Author Services and Int base....or any management position?

There was a cute girl I worked with at a company,,,,,and she left and went to work at Author Services....HOW? Was she connected?....I can't remember her name....right now.

Remember her name now....it was Georgina....beautiful long brunette hair...or dark hair, and fair skinned. Pretty girl.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Fantastic post, thanks. Very informative.

Just a point, and perhaps dig a bit deeper....While I was at AOLA, 1983 to 2001, the bookstore officer was a kid named Code. His father was Keith Code a Scien Celebrity...of a sorts. My point is, since a post like bookstore officer, that makes more money, in your opinion, do these posts go to "upstat" or favored people....like the children of celebrities and such?

Same for Author Services and Int base....or any management position?

There was a cute girl I worked with at a company,,,,,and she left and went to work at Author Services....HOW? Was she connected?....I can't remember her name....right now.

Thanks Leland - I would love to expand on it but my knowledge is from the earlier days of the whole BSO thing. I left in 1989 I am kind of hoping that SO people from the later days from the CLOs, and the AOSHes can fill in more details . How was the pay at the CLO's? IIRc FLB was also supported by FSO as well.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Remember her name now....it was Georgina....beautiful long brunette hair...or dark hair, and fair skinned. Pretty girl.

Georgiana D'urso.

Married to Tony D'urso.

Sometime either before or after this she was married to the CMU photographer Steve Young.

Don't remember which one it was.

(Someone somewhere needs to put together a Scientology Sea Org Trivia Question game. I would so rock at it. :p)

She was ASI staff for a while. Got promoted there from ASHO, I think. Eventually got busted and wound up in CMU for a few years. She was in promo. Very talented girl.

Leland

Crusader
How about the FLO? Flag liaison office....next door to AOLA. I assume they were all regges there. They must have all made some money. Plus, many OT8 FSMs hung out there....

It was part of c of $ game that these upper level completions....pushed other public,,,to move up the bridge. ( partially using their "status" I suppose)

On another note. I had heard that Enid had her own apartment in a nice little building on that street, one over from LRH way...up near sunset blvd...

Leland

Crusader
Lulu Belle, I was alway curious about a guy at AOLA named Steve Miller. He was non-SO, but was the Qual Sec at AO for years...

Or was he just Qual staff? Anyway he worked at AO and did so for many years....

I roomed with him when I first got to LA in 1983, and know he was paid well enough to have his own apartment and a car...thought he lived a frugal life. I stayed at his place for several years, until he married a girl named Astrid, that had been staff at the San Francisco org, and had to move out of his apartment.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Author Services, (ASI) continues to hang like a vulture extorting money ferociously from Bridge Publications.
Bridge extorts Book store monies and enforces re-fills to Book Stores with an iron fist. This is daily routine.

The Royalties for an author dead for 28+ years is priority over live Sea org members who often receive a pittance, terrible food, no toilet paper and sleep deprivation, no days off, no annual leave etc etc etc.

Greedily using *CHURCH* mailing lists for ASI for profit business, they continue to push SCI FI at the public who thought they were joining a Church.

I started my series to expose ASI.. This is Part One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Objim2gIlbY

Anonycat

Crusader
Lulu Belle, I was alway curious about a guy at AOLA named Steve Miller. He was non-SO, but was the Qual Sec at AO for years...

Or was he just Qual staff? Anyway he worked at AO and did so for many years....

I roomed with him when I first got to LA in 1983, and know he was paid well enough to have his own apartment and a car...thought he lived a frugal life. I stayed at his place for several years, until he married a girl named Astrid, that had been staff at the San Francisco org, and had to move out of his apartment.

I remember Astrid. I mostly remember the easy to remember name, really. And she was pretty.

Leland

Crusader
I remember Astrid. I mostly remember the easy to remember name, really. And she was pretty.

Did you know her in San Fran, or LA? I am pretty sure, after they married, and Astrid moved down to LA, she became a stay at home mom....as her and Steve started a family. I got the notion that Steve was extremely protective of her....and didn't see her around much. (I could be wrong, and was just not around where she was?)

Anonycat

Crusader
Did you know her in San Fran, or LA? I am pretty sure, after they married, and Astrid moved down to LA, she became a stay at home mom....as her and Steve started a family. I got the notion that Steve was extremely protective of her....and didn't see her around much. (I could be wrong, and was just not around where she was?)

I just met her on a number of occasions. I had no idea where she went, so you know much more than I do

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Author Services, (ASI) continues to hang like a vulture extorting money ferociously from Bridge Publications.
Bridge extorts Book store monies and enforces re-fills to Book Stores with an iron fist. This is daily routine.

The Royalties for an author dead for 28+ years is priority over live Sea org members who often receive a pittance, terrible food, no toilet paper and sleep deprivation, no days off, no annual leave etc etc etc.

Greedily using *CHURCH* mailing lists for ASI for profit business, they continue to push SCI FI at the public who thought they were joining a Church.

I started my series to expose ASI.. This is Part One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Objim2gIlbY

Thanks for your work Karen. The whole ASI boondoggle is an education in how to extract vast profit from a non-profit. A small cardre of favored SO members did (and are doing) very well out of it

JustSheila

Crusader
So you knew. You escaped. You could have told the police at any time before the statute of limitations expired. Did you tell the police?

You are some piece of work. OTHER people should be accountable for covering up child sex abuse, but not you. Your silence covered it up.

And you are happy to troll others about it. Shame them publicly and all that. For THEIR crimes.

I have the right to respond to this.

Your posts badgering me for information, your attempts to instill guilt or prove to this forum that as a 16 year old I was responsible for everything I overheard, for every child's safety, that I was just as responsible as an adult and would have the same judgement and experience as an adult is a very Scientological attitude and unfair.

I was raised Catholic, I'd never heard or imagined what I heard outside that Mission Office door. It was something worse than I could ever imagine of hell and I loved those kids dearly and it completely traumatised me at the time.

Forever after I tried to remember the names or even if I'd heard the full names. I could not. Trauma blocked it forever. But it did not block my blaming myself for not being able to remember. It did not block the nightmares.

Your badgering and accusations felt like being sec checked about a childhood trauma. Do you have any idea of the psychological pain you rehashed by doing that?

Childhood trauma is what it is. I can't remember, no matter how much emotional or other pressure or humiliation or anger is directed at me for it.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I have the right to respond to this.

Your posts badgering me for information, your attempts to instill guilt or prove to this forum that as a 16 year old I was responsible for everything I overheard, for every child's safety, that I was just as responsible as an adult and would have the same judgement and experience as an adult is a very Scientological attitude and unfair.

I was raised Catholic, I'd never heard or imagined what I heard outside that Mission Office door. It was something worse than I could ever imagine of hell and I loved those kids dearly and it completely traumatised me at the time.

Forever after I tried to remember the names or even if I'd heard the full names. I could not. Trauma blocked it forever. But it did not block my blaming myself for not being able to remember. It did not block the nightmares.

Your badgering and accusations felt like being sec checked about a childhood trauma. Do you have any idea of the psychological pain you rehashed by doing that?

Childhood trauma is what it is. I can't remember, no matter how much emotional or other pressure or humiliation or anger is directed at me for it.

I respect the moderators here, and therefore am not willing to continue this discussion.

Dear Abby,

Sorry, but I need advice again. I have two sisters, Purple and Sheila. I am not sure, I think they love each other, but last weekend they had at least two terrible rows. Sheila was wanting to celebrate July 4th and she really really loves Thomas Jefferson but Purple mentioned "slavery" and from there it all went South. Several family members got involved too. Also, my new friend Debbie, who I mentioned earlier was under discussion. That also was terrible. Finally someone stepped in to bring calm. Well now I am caught between my two sisters. In the Thomas Jefferson fight I agreed mostly with Purple and Sheila pissed me off. However I didn't say much because I was scared. In the Debbie fight I mostly agreed with Sheila and Purple pissed me off, and I did try to be assertive, but she was very very determined. I now feel that I am caught between the two of them, and I don't know what to do. Why can't people just get along together and be nice to each other?

Yours sincerely,
Confused.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Dear Abby,

Sorry, but I need advice again. I have two sisters, Purple and Sheila. I am not sure, I think they love each other, but last weekend they had at least two terrible rows. Sheila was wanting to celebrate July 4th and she really really loves Thomas Jefferson but Purple mentioned "slavery" and from there it all went South. Several family members got involved too. Also, my new friend Debbie, who I mentioned earlier was under discussion. That also was terrible. Finally someone stepped in to bring calm. Well now I am caught between my two sisters. In the Thomas Jefferson fight I agreed mostly with Purple and Sheila pissed me off. However I didn't say much because I was scared. In the Debbie fight I mostly agreed with Sheila and Purple pissed me off, and I did try to be assertive, but she was very very determined. I now feel that I am caught between the two of them, and I don't know what to do. Why can't people just get along together and be nice to each other?

Yours sincerely,
Confused.

You're a bad, bad boy DB (come and sit next to me).

:dancer:

Purple Rain

Crusader

Dear Abby,

Yours sincerely,
Confused.

:hug:

You're a bad, bad boy DB (come and sit next to me).

:dancer:

I hope Purple and Sheila won't take offence.
Anyway, both of them have been 'robust' :biggrin: in their discussions, and although there were tiny bits of crossing the line, some of that robustness was quite healthy and exercising critical thinking muscles and expression IMHO.

Here's to healthy robustness. :)

JustSheila

Crusader
Dear DB,

Get another hobby. How about 18th Century literature?

You need something better to do with yourself than worrying about others' friendships. They probably don't want to get banned from ESMB for saying what they really think of each other.

Love, Abby

PS - Please stop writing me every day. It's getting kind of weird. How old are you?

ADDED: Just teasin' ya DB, you know I luv ya. :biglove:

Last edited: