What's new

The Wall of Fire separated into OT 3 and 5?

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I got a promo recently, as I still do from CoS, it mentioned the OT levels and I found it peculiar that OT 3 is not the only wall of fire. I looked to the right of that and OT 5 was also called the Wall of Fire, part 2 or something like that. I believe this set is those " NEW OT levels" Now, this could mean that the whole Intergalactic 75 trillion year story is divided into 2 different OT levels. I would like somebody to fill me in on this. Also, wouldn't this mean that any new OT 3s will most likely, not know about the Xenu story? Because they will have to wait to get to OT 5? Looks like it to me.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
NOTS is called the 2nd Wall of Fire. OT III has not changed. Wall of fire doesn't really mean much in a literal sense. I think it is just a way of saying "big challenge" IDK

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Well, I think I recall the OT 5 part look like this. " NEW OT 5 ( Wall of Fire part 2)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've seen promo calling NOTs the 2nd Wall of Fire.

Marketing BS.

Maybe they should update it to FireWall 2.0. Or Golden Age of Walls of Fire.

Great Walls of Fire! One could make an interesting song and YouTube video about it:

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Solo NOTs drives a man insane
You broke my will, But what a thrill
Goodness, gracious, great walls of fire

and so on....

Paul

Good twin

Floater

Marketing BS.

Great Walls of Fire! One could make an interesting song and YouTube video about it:

and so on....

Paul

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dance3: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:​

OMG Paul. This is hysterical!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Marketing BS.

and so on....

Paul

:hysterical: :hysterical:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

Marketing BS.

and so on....

Paul

LOL!

Terril park

Sponsor
I think you deserve to be considered the recipient of a new ESMB issue/varient of goldenrod.

Perhaps the ESMB "Freedom Goldenrod for Joking and degrading" in 2008...9...10 etc.

Paul has thrown down a glove. Other jokers and degraders have a stiff target to meet here.

PS A word clearing note: Stiff here is not used in the sense of phenomena associated with viewing the various avatars or comments of Lovenightsky, Emma, Bea, Colleen and other esmb regulars. That would be squirrel.

Veda

Sponsor
I think you deserve to be considered the recipient of a new ESMB issue/varient of goldenrod.

Perhaps the ESMB "Freedom Goldenrod for Joking and degrading" in 2008...9...10 etc.

Paul has thrown down a glove. Other jokers and degraders have a stiff target to meet here.

PS A word clearing note: Stiff here is not used in the sense of phenomena associated with viewing the various avatars or comments of Lovenightsky, Emma, Bea, Colleen and other esmb regulars. That would be squirrel.

If Hubbard had lived long enough, he would have concocted a third "Wall of Fire," and no doubt you'd be promoting it.

Ever consider making a post - particularly in the Non-Freezone section - without multiple links to photos of Commodore Hubbard?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Geez I wish you would talk English. :duh:

Terril park

Sponsor
If Hubbard had lived long enough, he would have concocted a third "Wall of Fire," and no doubt you'd be promoting it.

Ever consider making a post - particularly in the Non-Freezone section - without multiple links to photos of Commodore Hubbard?

You seem to forget that I've been posting for years on ARS and OCMB.
Thats as non Freezone as it gets. Or do you deny you've been bashing me as " Muldoon?"

Its well known that "peace and love" is a shady banner to hide behind.
Its cool you don't.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is an out sequence here.

Surely the FIRST Wall of Fire is when you encounter the reg's who are going to try and stiff you for as much cash as they can. :unsure:

Free Will

Patron with Honors
Great Walls of Fire

You just beat me to it, Paul.

Didn't anybody else other than me take the 'wall of fire' literally when they first heard it? I was sure it was some phenomenon involving massive amounts of energy, that would burn, destroy or seriously damage you without this carefully mapped route through the minefield that only Ron could find, all earlier explorers being burnt to a crisp.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
You just beat me to it, Paul.

Didn't anybody else other than me take the 'wall of fire' literally when they first heard it? I was sure it was some phenomenon involving massive amounts of energy, that would burn, destroy or seriously damage you without this carefully mapped route through the minefield that only Ron could find, all earlier explorers being burnt to a crisp.

I must admit to my teenage mind, when I first heard about it, I did think something like that. :omg:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

In my SO recruitment interview, Tony Bonning told me about the force field thrown around the Earth to stop thetans leaving the planet after being dumped here, and I would learn all about it on OT III. I smugly kept this hidden data secret from everyone else until I got to read the OT III pack.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Different tastes, I suppose, but I didn't think it was particularly funny. I thought my Jane Kember vampire joke from a couple of days ago was much funnier, but no-one even mentioned it. Oh well.

At least Zinj got the Brando one. :)

Paul

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I'm just going to add a comment on your comment.
I said I wish you would use English and I meant it. Terril I know you are a Scientologist (the Freezone definition) and you are welcome to your beliefs.

But this is an EX Scientologist message board. It's OK that we discuss what that means of course, but I do feel offended by your use of the derogatory term "jokers and degraders" and the implication that even the idea of a Scientology ethics system could have any place here. It makes me shudder. Yes, maybe you are joking, but it's not a good joke and not appreciated. If people make fun of the "tech" then there is good reason for that and it's better to laugh than cry, most of the time.

I wonder what your post would look like using normal words? Not very nice methinks. :grouch:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm just going to add a comment on your comment.
I said I wish you would use English and I meant it. Terril I know you are a Scientologist (the Freezone definition) and you are welcome to your beliefs.

But this is an EX Scientologist message board. It's OK that we discuss what that means of course, but I do feel offended by your use of the derogatory term "jokers and degraders" and the implication that even the idea of a Scientology ethics system could have any place here. It makes me shudder. Yes, maybe you are joking, but it's not a good joke and not appreciated. If people make fun of the "tech" then there is good reason for that and it's better to laugh than cry, most of the time.

I wonder what your post would look like using normal words? Not very nice methinks. :grouch:

Wow! I must have real bad MUs. Or perhaps I am an SP!

When I first saw that he was calling someone "jokers and degraders" I thought that he was giving them a compliment!

DOH!! :duh:

Rd00

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Jesus Christ. Your sense of humour fell in the toilet, or maybe down your back and into your shoes. :melodramatic: