What's new

The Wall of Fire separated into OT 3 and 5?

Veda

Sponsor
Third Wall of Fire ?

I got a promo recently, as I still do from CoS, it mentioned the OT levels and I found it peculiar that OT 3 is not the only wall of fire. I looked to the right of that and OT 5 was also called the Wall of Fire, part 2 or something like that. I believe this set is those " NEW OT levels" Now, this could mean that the whole Intergalactic 75 trillion year story is divided into 2 different OT levels. I would like somebody to fill me in on this. Also, wouldn't this mean that any new OT 3s will most likely, not know about the Xenu story? Because they will have to wait to get to OT 5? Looks like it to me.

At the 1986 "Death Event" (or an event shortly after), Pat Broeker held up a "big date" (a very long number, with lots of zeros), and the crowd went, "Oooooooooooh!" The idea was that "Ron had located THE super-duper engram-Implant (as only the man who saved Australia from Japan could), and had "written it up," and now "our eternities were assured" (more ooooooooooh! and aaaaaaaaaaaah!); this, along with already released HCOBs about psychiatrists (who had "made beings small," and sent beings on their way "down the dwindling spiral," etc.), were a hint of things to come.

And, as I recall, at least initially, part the EP of the False Purpose Rundown (1983/1984, one of Ron's last products, after the looting of the Missions, and along with the finalizing of the LRH in Titanium preservation project) was the realization that the psychiatrists did it - that is, "made beings small."

So the idea is that somewhere, locked away in a safe, are scribbled notes, where Ron explains all this in detail.

According to David Mayo, who saw these notes, they're pretty much useless and incomprehensible, however, I'm sure that someone, with a little tech savvy, and the requisite sense for the morbid and the bizarre, could assemble these notes into a "level."

And that would be the "Third Wall of Fire"...

Unfortunately, the Marcabians, with their psychic-attack-beams, directed at LRH with total intensity, had succeeded in disrupting this final discovery in its final write-up stage - yet, a dedicated team have assembled these notes, with LRH (as an OT) having terminatedly handled the Marcabian Implant station (loud applause and cheering by assembled Scientologists), and this has given us the window of opportunity to do the Third Wall of Fire now!

Anyway, that last paragraph was just made up, but wait and see if it doesn't appear as an explanation for "why Ron was occasionally not his usual Buddha-like self."

Oi vey.

I wonder how many would sign up for - get out their check books or credit cards for - a "Third Wall of Fire" ?

Terril park

Sponsor
I'm just going to add a comment on your comment.
I said I wish you would use English and I meant it. Terril I know you are a Scientologist (the Freezone definition) and you are welcome to your beliefs.

But this is an EX Scientologist message board. It's OK that we discuss what that means of course, but I do feel offended by your use of the derogatory term "jokers and degraders" and the implication that even the idea of a Scientology ethics system could have any place here. It makes me shudder. Yes, maybe you are joking, but it's not a good joke and not appreciated. If people make fun of the "tech" then there is good reason for that and it's better to laugh than cry, most of the time.

I wonder what your post would look like using normal words? Not very nice methinks. :grouch:

Yes perhaps ESMB mods could look at resuscitaing the J and D policy?

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Geez I wish you would talk English. :duh:

Sister Star,

Terril can’t originate a thought without resorting to; what would or could Hubbard say or do in this situation! That is all he can see and project! He would be lost if Ron suddenly had to stop operating in his head space!

Probably why he continues to provide support for, and the need to cling to his support group!

http://www.globalserve.net/~sarlo/Ybenner.htm

:)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I won't intirely dismiss the occasional necessity to pummel Terril Park.. But I do think that in this instance it's uncalled for.

I'm sure Terrils use of the term 'Jokers & Degraders' was meant in a friendly way, even as a compliment to our funny guys here at ESMB...

And it will certainly be quite a challenge to top: "Goodness, Gracious, Great Walls Of Fire!".. So DullOldFart takes the lead!!

:yes:

Terril park

Sponsor
I won't intirely dismiss the occasional necessity to pummel Terril Park.. But I do think that in this instance it's uncalled for.

I'm sure Terrils use of the term 'Jokers & Degraders' was meant in a friendly way, even as a compliment to our funny guys here at ESMB...

And it will certainly be quite a challenge to top: "Goodness, Gracious, Great Walls Of Fire!".. So DullOldFart takes the lead!!

Well I thought my last post would at least let me be a contender. :)

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious

Who needs a policy quoted to J & D on an EX scientologists message board. Seems like that's a 'freezone' conversation! This is the 'no-policy zone'!

No guidence to mods required! Non-the-less it is always fun to watch Terril strut his implants!

:D :D :D

Who needs a policy quoted to J & D on an EX scientologists message board. Seems like that's a 'freezone' conversation!

Don't go sticking that one on the freezone. Damn few in the freezone have any truck with J& D, either.

Since BB's comment was intended as a joke, I suspect his use of the phrase was intended merely to frame the context. Given the common community background, its fair to believe a majority on the board should get it.

Afterall, if ex-scientologists commonly J&D (which they frequently do) then they surely ought to be able to J&D about J&Ding. :)

Mark A. Baker

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Who needs a policy quoted to J & D on an EX scientologists message board. Seems like that's a 'freezone' conversation! This is the 'no-policy zone'!

No guidence to mods required! Non-the-less it is always fun to watch Terril strut his implants!

:D :D :D

I realise that the term hit a sore point with me, and I am grateful when such things happen as they allow me to look further.

My memories of the term are of it being used as a total putdown, a Scientology swear word, a dismissal of laughter and comedy and an arbitrary judgement of what is 'good or bad' comedy. "Oh he's a joker and degrader...pffft" sort of thing, if such comedy came a little too close to a subject Not To Be Joked About.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I realise that the term hit a sore point with me, and I am grateful when such things happen as they allow me to look further.

My memories of the term are of it being used as a total putdown, a Scientology swear word, a dismissal of laughter and comedy and an arbitrary judgement of what is 'good or bad' comedy. "Oh he's a joker and degrader...pffft" sort of thing, if such comedy came a little too close to a subject Not To Be Joked About.

I think you are right about it being a put down when used within the church. It's just another control mechanism. However, to me now, I think of it more as a badge of honour. Whether it's used as a put down here or not, I don't think of it as one, because outside of the church it has little relevance (at least as compared to how it was originally meant to be understood).

Besides, dulloldfarts 'great walls of fire' comment was actually funny, regardless of what policy says, or doesn't say.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think you are right about it being a put down when used within the church. It's just another control mechanism. However, to me now, I think of it more as a badge of honour. Whether it's used as a put down here or not, I don't think of it as one, because outside of the church it has little relevance (at least as compared to how it was originally meant to be understood).

Besides, dulloldfarts 'great walls of fire' comment was actually funny, regardless of what policy says, or doesn't say.

Yes, Paul's comment is one of the best ever. :D

It's OK, I have no problem with being called SP or PTS or any of the other silly labels - it's just J&D hadn't really come up before for me. Maybe it was because the way it was used was a very "them and us" thing, which happens when you use the jargon. Well it doesn't really matter...if Terril wants to think in those terms then fair enough. :)