The Way to Happiness Crew

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know who is the current ED of the TWTH in Glendale? When I worked there, sorry I'm not good with names, there was a man assigned by the Sea Org and a woman who controlled it. The man had a beautiful wife in the SO, and the woman had two young boys I believe.

I also miss Dennis Schliewe who worked the internet promotion of TWTH. Anyone know of him?

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well done on completing the VIII internship. You are one of the few, and I hope the proud.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I don't have that level of training, but I've done a lot of independent study, and I feel that "the Tech" that I use has been of inordinate help to those I've worked with (as did they). It all boils down to basics, IMO. The more complex the solution, the more likely you haven't understood the problem fully, though there are exceptions to this rule of thumb.

My sort through the wheat and chaff led me to a definition of what I wanted:

"Cosmology-neutral Tech". In other words, NEVER offering the person a framework or supposed history, or a specific look for specific incidents: instead, work with the "charge" that they've got. This search led me to metapsychology. You might find your sort simplified by checking it out. The primary text is available through amazon.com at this link http://tinyurl.com/28c8pw

Many top auditors who left during the 82 schism (including David Mayo, but not limited to him) contributed to the creation of metapsychology. Hope you check it out!

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I might do that.

There's another thread talking about The Now, which indicates very much. I love being in this state. That's the ultimate simplicity to me.

Lynn

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, that's all there is, NOW. Very simple: sometimes people need to discharge a bit, though, before they can have that.