What's new

The Wizard of Cause!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Well, with all the meltdown and bleed out from the "Church" of late I was going to post something like "L. Ron - Where Art Thou?" and make it a plea because we really, really need Ron now more than evahhhhhhhhhhh!

If there was ever a time for Ron to demonstrate his OT powahz it would be NOW, NOW, NOW and definitely "buy" Thursday before two! He could do it without having to go through all that messy and MESTy being born crap because he's Cause Over Time! Like a good [STRIKE]Retard[/STRIKE] Wizard would be.

Then I thought about the story of the Wizard of Oz and it suddenly dawned on me just how many things the Wizard of Oz and Scientology have in common.

First of all, they're both big and glamorous Hollywood productions surrounding a fictional, fantasy, make believe story.

They both have heartless, brainless cowards running around looking for a place to fit in that they can call home.

That is...after they get sucked up in a terrible whirlwind...that happens to both scenarios.

They both have impotent Wizards that turn out to be helpless old men behind a curtain of smoke and mirrors and are nothing but two-bit con artists. These impotent Wizards task our heartless, homeless, brainless cowards with impossible tasks to sell them something that they already possess.

In the end the impotent Wizards are handing out worthless trinkets to commemorate the heartless, brainless, homeless cowards to give them status and empower themselves with...and then they float away at the whim of hot air...powerless themselves...proving that the Wizards need the heartless, homeless, brainless cowards more than the heartless, homeless, brainless cowards need the Wizards...well, I guess Ron was just full of hot air but float away at the whim of government investigation he certainly did...more than once.

One follows a convoluted, winding road beset with pitfalls and the other is a rickety old bridge to who knows where.

Magic and witches (SPs) and flying monkeys! Well, Scientology would be better with flying monkeys...dontcha think?

Did I mention the munchkins?

AAAADNdVVJgAAAAAANGiDg.jpg

seaorg.jpg

tom-cruise-david-miscavige.jpg

...although Miscavige is more of a tough guy like these characters...mwah, schee?

wizard-of-oz-munchkins.jpg

In the end it's all just a bad dream...except in the movie you have a home to go to...you see, in the movie you lose that in the beginning to find you actually get it back...in the real life fantasy you start out with it and lose it at the end...

guanoloco

As-Wased
...oh with the thoughts that you'd be thinkin', you could be another Lincoln if you only had a brain...

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The representatives of the lollipop guild remind me of Miscavige, Ratburn, and Rinder.

http://youtu.be/QhjRUKCKIG4

The Anabaptist Jacques

Yeah, I even parodied that one sometime back.

Pete

[FONT= "arial"]
The Anonymous Guild Welcomes You

We represent the Anonymous Guild,
Anonymous Guild, Anonymous Guild.
And in the name of,
The Anonymous Guild,
You’re welcome to enturbulation land!

The Declared Espees

We represent the Declared Espees,
The Declared Espees,
The Declared Espees.
And in the name of,
The Declared Espees,
Get out from the “church” while you still can!
[/FONT]

guanoloco

As-Wased
You know what's even a good analogy is the idea of Miscavige and the "Church" losing power and all that and melting away to nothing from something as harmless as Anonymous and J & D...kind of like the big bad wicked witch melting away from...of all things...water!

WizardOfOz3x.jpg

Maybe soon there'll be a bunch of "freed" Ronbots singing the chorus of "Ding Dong the Wicked Dwarf is Dead!" or something...

guanoloco

As-Wased
We have to decide who would be the wicked witch of the west.

Pete

Well...Ron is the Wizard...I guess Davey would have to be the Witch...but is he a good witch or a bad witch?

That leaves Tom as the munchkin...Marty might be Toto...

...too many decisions for my SP figure-figure dub-in black V case to handle...

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
1257643304329669.gif

mbplate4.gif

The Lizzard of Odd

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I love this one!! I can't believe I used to believe that Scientology was an "applied science". There is no science and NO ONE in the rest of the world acknowledges it as a science - the only ones that do are those that pay lots and lots of CASH for it! OMG. What was I thinking?:duh: SCIENCE? WHERE IS THE PROOF????:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:CLEARS??:whistling: OATEE'S:whistling: REALLY????

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube;PHQLQ1Rc_Js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js&feature=related[/video]

Hatshepsut

Crusader
You mean to tell me the yellow brick road doesn't take me home....and there's no singing bluebirds over the rainbow....and there's no 'real' wizard.....and, and I had the POWER all along?

wizard_of_oz_dorothy.jpg

Why I'll make soup out of those three cowardly ....
:grouch:

scarecrow_thinking.jpg

I think it was Cowardly Lion who started the myth

cowardly-lion.jpg

It wasn't ME, I swear! It was Tin Man who launched the deception.

tin-man-wizard-of-oz.jpg

I can't go into a soup! I'll surely RUST... sniff. :bigcry:

guanoloco

As-Wased
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Cause
Because, because, because
Because we fell for the fraud