What's new

Thetans in the Jungle: Scientology in Papua New Guinea’s Highlands

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Thetans in the Jungle: Scientology in Papua New Guinea’s Highlands

[Boys from the village of Napamogona. Photo by Charles Fourtree.]

Chris Owen provides yet another startling look at Scientology history that you probably haven’t heard about…

Scientology in the West is in an apparently terminal decline, hemorrhaging members and beset by bad publicity. Yet a perhaps unacknowledged story of Scientology is how[.......]

Continue reading...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
NapamogonaBoys.jpg

No offence meant, but do these guys really look like the sort of people who have a few hundred thousand dollars lying around to enable them to cross Hubbard's bridge to never-never-land?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
NapamogonaBoys.jpg

No offence meant, but do these guys really look like the sort of people who have a few hundred thousand dollars lying around to enable them to cross Hubbard's bridge to never-never-land?
Exactly my thought!

But but but
we must not forget the Perfect freewind and Flag slave stewards they would make , provider them
with a little Rice & beans and a matress on the floor.

I bet they would make terrific RPFers hard workers when prosecuted for High crimes for their MU's building up....

The vulturs human slaves exploiters have no frontier and no politician in those countries Will refuse any sweet gift and status from the cult.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Good article;
Another fine account of the moronic behavior and core values display of the "satanic" missionnairies...lol

However it's a proof that education in western countries does not automaticaly raise IQ...those guys living in the jungle forest got the real deeds and behavior of the evil cult members very early in the process...way faster than us...lol
It seems to me they consider lying and exploiting very unwanted values....

Reliance to ancestral codes and self-intuition ; mandatory small communities survival in the jungle; their true Way To Hapiness in action....

"Some of Scientology’s practices were not necessarily incompatible with those of the Bena, but relations broke down over the impression that it was weakening the community by taking things of value – time, money, support and personal secrets – without adequately reciprocating. Antisocial and greedy behavior in exchange is closely associated with witchcraft and sorcery in many Melanesian cultures. Thus, as Knapp has pointed out, “the organization’s attempt to establish a training center in the community was therefore bound to fail.”

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
It is sometimes overlooked....that even "poor countries" have rich people.

Look at all the News of Venezuela going down the tubes...its citizens fleeing starvation ....crossing the border to Columbia...

Yet, there are Venezuelan Whales at Flag....

Leland

Crusader
I hadn't read the article. Wow...a great one.
Really, I am astonished that the Cult had such a mission...
But I'm not astonished that it acted this way...and failed.