ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

This for me is crossing the line

Discussion in 'Pickets & Protests General' started by HappyGoLucky :), Dec 17, 2013.

1. I came across this the other day on AGP's youtube channel:

[video=youtube;YLh64W0-phY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLh64W0-phY[/video]

I am just going to come right out and say it: This is just plain unacceptable. To follow people, when clearly they do not want him talking to them? I can't help but think about this from their view. And I have had a couple of instances like this, when a drunk or crazy person kept walking along side me, talking to me, when I clearly did not want to talk to them. And this is why this annoys me. You can easily observe this from their body language. So if they don't want to talk to you, you KEEP walking with them and talking to them... then this is just like textbook borderline harassment, IMO.

...And to top it off, they then turn TO WALK AWAY FROM HIM.... and THEN HE FOLLOWS THEM AGAIN! This is NOT cool! I'm sorry but this annoys me. It is not acceptable behavior and I don't think it is a good representation of us and those who are against the cult's abuses.

I felt I needed to vent this and say, 'I don't support this'. I hope others would support me on this point too.

AGP, if you happen to reading this... Please do us a favor and knock off this crap. and stick to making videos with Karen (like Tony O said) which seems to be a lot better outlet for you.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

You think someone who chooses to call himself "Angry Gay Pope" is going to always act the nice guy?

Paul

3. Not the point.

4. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

It's not going to happen. Most anons refused to have anything to do with AGP because of his repeated acts of inappropriate behavior, i.e. chasing staffers. His behavior has earned him several stints in jail & he is now bound by a 2nd restraining order to stay away from the HGB (where this video was filmed).

AGP is his own drummer & could care less what other people think.

5. Exactly, he is own man and he can live with the consequences of his actions.

I am definitely no authority here and people can do what they like. I would only hope the people who watched this and also thought about protesting... would see this here as an example on how NOT protest. To the people who want to get out there and protest the cult in a civil and lawful manner --- god bless them. But I think this video can be a warning to anyone who may consider behaving like this during a protest... and the obvious consequences.

6. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

You have to admit though, he has a certain flair at enturbulating Kendrick Moxon.

Besides, who else is going to scream fantastically loud that "DM beats his staff!" every time the door to the LRH Life Exhibit open?

You?

Me?

On that score alone, he's a Kha Khan to me.

Keep up the good fight AGP!!

7. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

It depends on what your end goal is. Is it to enturbulate Scilons & make an ass of yourself in public or do you want to educate the public about the abuses & criminality of Scientology & help those currently in the cult to wake up to reality? I choose the latter. :)

Scilons are not the only ones on his protest list.

[video=youtube;q2262VNQxiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2262VNQxiM[/video]