What's new

This Just In: New Data on LRH's War Record!

"The following letter defending Hubbard's controversial Naval career was submitted by a church member who prefers that his name be withheld."

Well I guess that settles it, Hubbard was a war hero and Xenu is real

Div6

Crusader
This isn't "new". Fletcher Prouty was paid as a consultant to opine on LRH's personnel records back in the mid to late 80's. Sue Taylor and Sylvia Stanard know all about that.

This site gives the time line: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/contents.htm

Oh, and since they can't call you "Liar", they call you a "hater". That is according to Miscavology's definition of responsibility...remember that one?
"The non-recognition and denial of the right of intervention between one self...etc"

Only a total squirrel like DM would alter the definition of responsibility to mean "only our propaganda".

:omg:

This isn't "new". Fletcher Prouty was paid as a consultant to opine on LRH's personnel records back in the mid to late 80's. Sue Taylor and Sylvia Stanard know all about that.

This site gives the time line: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/contents.htm

Oh, and since they can't call you "Liar", they call you a "hater". That is according to Miscavology's definition of responsibility...remember that one?
"The non-recognition and denial of the right of intervention between one self...etc"

Only a total squirrel like DM would alter the definition of responsibility to mean "only our propaganda".

Sorry too late ... I'm not listening :blah: ... Ron's a War Hero :blah:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay great....but where did he recieve his blindness and cripled legs from? Oops...

This is exactly why i wont go over there....

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fletcher Prouty

I was in pretty good with Freedom Magazine staff in the 80's. I knew Tom Whittle and helped him out financially with some projects. I also helped with some transport of some people for the Coalition of IRS Whistleblowers.
Fletcher had done a big series on JFKs assasination. He then came to Flag, and I was invited to a briefing in the Crystal ballroom, which ran until 3 AM one morning, because the audience kept asking questions, and he was completely fascinating. Here is one of the things he said: the Russians have an atomic bomb in Washington DC which is radio controlled, and we have one in Moscow. Neither knows the location. They are lead shielded. We know about them from captured agents, but not their locations. cool.
He also said that Kennedy was killed because he had publicly stated he was going to end the Vietnam War. Textron had just bought Bell Helicopter, and had signed a 5 billion dollar contract with the Army to sell them Hueys. Hundreds of billions were spent on the war. Kennedy was in the way of that. You can even get a President killed for enough money, he said.
He said that Vietnam had been in planning since the end of the Korean War. They always have a war planned.

Mystic

Crusader
The records have probably turned to schidt just like anything associated with this vile non-human Lips Hubbard.

hubbard-and-miscavige-2.jpg

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jap Sub

It would seem to be common sense that if a Jap Sub had been sunk in the

previously stated (at an event) mouth of the Columbia River that it would out

of curiousity been found and dived on many times if not actually raised and

put on display.

Otherwise I can believe the story, as LRH would never exaggerate a story. :lol:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would seem to be common sense that if a Jap Sub had been sunk in the

previously stated (at an event) mouth of the Columbia River that it would out

of curiousity been found and dived on many times if not actually raised and

put on display.

Otherwise I can believe the story, as LRH would never exaggerate a story. :lol:

I thought about that a bit as well. If we had actually sunk one around there, there would be people on it.

Veda

Sponsor

Thanks for the helpful link.

Here's another that contains scans of documents:

http://www.lermanet.com/L_Ron_Hubbard/mr001.htm

On the matter of the use of the term "hater" by "Independent Scientologists," have you told Marty Rathbun and Geir Isene that "hater" is a "Miscavology" term? The term is used by both of them.

They really should stick with tried and true Scientological Hubbardisms, such as SP, DB, etc.; however, the use of "hater" is an application of Hubbard's Standard Propaganda Tech which instructs that 'public' be surveyed to determine what they dislike or hate and, whatever that is, that Scientology's "enemies" be identified with that. These days, with "hate crime" laws becoming common, there is particular public dislike of the term "hater" and "hate crime," thus, Marty Rathbun and Geir Isene are applying LRH's Scientology tech, not Miscavige tech.

There seems to be some confusion between the, "It's past, it's historical, it's unimportant. Come up to present time!"-Independent Scientologists and the Independent Scientologists who continue to defend Hubbard's mostly fabricated 'biographies'.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
I was over on The Scientology Forum and I mentioned LRH's war record.

And a Scientologist gave me a link that I had never seen before.

Then he called me a "hater".

-snip-

Excerpt from the first Scientology coerced retraction, from 1951, written by L. Ron Hubbard and presented to his 2nd wife (now erased) Sara Northrup for her signature. Sara Northrup was later revealed, by L. Ron Hubbard, to have been a Russian spy named "Sara Komkovadamanov."

From the 1951 "Retraction":

"I, Sara Northrup Hubbard, do hereby state that the things I have said about L. Ron Hubbard in courts and the public prints have been grossly exaggerated or entirely false. I have not at any time believed otherwise than that L. Ron Hubbard was a fine and brilliant man."

Fourteen years later, L. Ron Hubbard wrote in his 1965 'My Philosophy':

"Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries to the hip and back, at the end of World War II, I faced an almost nonexistent future. My service record stated: 'This officer has no neurotic or psychotic tendencies of any kind whatsoever', but it also stated 'permanently disabled physically'."

In the words of Judge Breckenridge:

"The evidence portrays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar when it comes to his history, background and achievements. The writings and documents in evidence additionally reflect his egotism, greed, avarice, lust for power, and vindictiveness and aggressiveness against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile.

"At the same time it appears that he is charismatic and highly capable of motivating, organizing, controlling, manipulating, and inspiring his adherents. He was referred to during the trial as a 'genius', a 'revered person', a man who was 'viewed by his followers with awe'.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Shortly before we sunk him we accidentally trained once on our other beam and picked up a second sub complete with screw noise, Doppler, etc."

I would submit the whole affair is bogus becuause of the word DOPPLER. Not even contemplated in WW II

Daddio

Patron with Honors
Sonar Doppler

I would submit the whole affair is bogus becuause of the word DOPPLER. Not even contemplated in WW II

Could be, Winston Smith, but the term sonar doppler has been around a lot longer than just on radar applications. I just don't know if doppler was used during WWII. It just means a frequency shift between transmitter and receiver pulses, which is a function of closing/opening rates. (I'm a radar guy, among other things).

http://www.solarnavigator.net/sonar.htm

I'd more inclined to disbelieve, just because so much else about Hubbard was exaggerated...

Last edited: