What's new

This story is about Marty Rathbun, by Jesse Prince

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Jesse Prince wrote this in 1998.

This story is about Marty Rathbun.

The year is circa 1978. I was forcefully incarcerated in the PAC RPF, and I had
been since one week before my 22nd birthday in March 1977. We were 125 strong in the RPF. David Miscavige had been running several missions, along with Mark Ingber, to renovate what is now the big blue building on Sunset Avenue in Los Angeles. These missions were basically a two stage process.

Missions were sent to all the Sea Org locations to get all ethics bait personnel
and send them to the PAC RPF to renovate the Complex. We lived in a slave labor camp environment and for weeks on end were on a schedule of working 30 hours on and three hours off for sleep, so that we could "meet deadlines." People were literally dropping like flies, which resulted in many unnecessary injuries. I remember one person, Bobby Schaffner, who cut off part of a finger during this time. He was so numb that it meant nothing to him, but he was happy to be off, since he could at least sleep for a while.

But my RPF experience is not the subject I'm trying to cover here; that's
another story. I'm just trying to set the stage here.

Now, it happened one day that a fellow named John Coletto was routed to the RPF forcefully. By "forcefully," I mean he was surrounded by others who forced him to go, just the way it happened to me. He came from the Pubs Org, which later came to be known as Bridge Publications, Inc., or BPI. His wife Diane Coletto was the Commanding Officer, or CO, of the Pubs Org, and she had been instructed to divorce her husband John because he was a "criminal."

Well, this sent John "over the top." After some weeks, he managed to escape the PAC RPF and shortly afterwards called Scientology officials to let them know that they had turned his wife against him (a common practice in Scientology), and he was going to kill her.

Diane was assigned a body guard. A new person who just routed onto the EPF (Estates Project Force). The EPF is where you get your initial Sea Org training (brainwashing).

Marty was in a car with Diane driving down what is now known as L. Ron Hubbard Way, when out of nowhere here comes John, her husband, and he has a gun in his hand. John stopped the car and got into an argument with Diane because she would not leave with him. He then took the gun and emptied it into her body. Blood and guts were everywhere. He then took the gun and pointed it at Marty and started to shoot - click, click, click - no more bullets.

Marty sat there in shock staring at John as John stared at him. Marty had blood, bone and guts all over him and barely escaped death that day. John ran off and was found dead himself a few days later for self-inflicted wounds from the same gun he used to kill his wife.

This was Marty Rathbun's introduction to the Sea Org. Marty was assigned a
special Guardian's Office auditor and spent months trying to audit out the
incident. He became part of OSA and was watched and guarded himself for a long time.

Is it any wonder he is a mindless robot today with little to no will or spirit
left now?

Monsters of Scientology are created. This is just one story. All John Coletto
wanted was to be with his wife.

The result was death.

Death is more common than one would think in Scientology.

Yes, Marty did blow after the IRS decision. Little David Miscavige often beat
Marty up (in the presence of bigger stronger goons, of course) and all of this
has an effect on a person.

I'm sure Marty was a decent person before, but now he probably feels hopeless and is just waiting for his life to end, as, seemingly, that is the only way out of the Sea Org for him in his mind.

I want Marty to know it's OK to leave. In fact, Marty, run away as fast as you can. I'll make sure you won't get hurt any more. Your suffering will be over for good…. I promise.

Respectfully submitted,

Jesse Prince

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow - I only started hearing about and from Jesse Prince. Gives an interesting twist on Marty.

I am still unimpressed.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
conquer goons by becoming one? I think not. Tell the truth Marty. Nobody is asking anything else.

Zinj

Zinjifar

That story was on www.GlossLip.com last year, but with not as much

detail. It is here: http://glosslip.com/2008/05/02/ex-s...articipated-in-lisa-mcpherson-death-cover-up/

(you have to scroll down a bit just below the short interview with Marc Headley discussing the Lisa McPherson death.)

According to Marty he destroyed the evidence of 'Church' culpability in Lisa McPherson's death and he believes it's past the 'statute of limitations'. This is false. Marty did not commit obstruction of justice alone, he did so as an *agent* of the 'Church' of Scientology and that crime is still ongoing and that *alone* is enough to shut the circus down.

But, it's barely the tip of the iceberg. And, Marty knows that.

Zinj

Zinjifar

Anybody know if there are any Jesse Prince interview videos?

Dunno if XenuTV has them still. Unfortunately the Minton Wars caused some disruption in the fair and honest accounting.

But, Jesse's got some great testimony at:

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/lisa_mcpherson/bob/index.htm

Note; even better than Jesse's testimony is Robert Vaughn Young's, where he pretty much demonstrates that David Misvavige *must* have ordered 'End Of Cycle' for Lisa.

And, Bill Frank's unexpected confession to death plots by the 'Church' is a cherry on top.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would believe these stories more if they didn't always include such sharp jabs at the person being talked about.
Just tell the story and at the end maybe include your opinon of .....

Zinjifar

Personal acrimony aside, there is no reason to doubt the truth about Scientology. Even your own experience should be enough to 'validate' everything you hear.

Whether John hates Jane or not becomes irrelevant when it's about the Cult in the corner. And, with the possible exception of some of Steve Fishman's testimony, I have yet to hear anything about the 'Church' of Scientology that I consider incredible.

In fact, I'll go further; I have a certainty that the *worst* is yet to be told.

Zinj

Mystic

Crusader
Dunno if XenuTV has them still. Unfortunately the Minton Wars caused some disruption in the fair and honest accounting.

But, Jesse's got some great testimony at:

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/lisa_mcpherson/bob/index.htm

Note; even better than Jesse's testimony is Robert Vaughn Young's, where he pretty much demonstrates that David Misvavige *must* have ordered 'End Of Cycle' for Lisa.

And, Bill Frank's unexpected confession to death plots by the 'Church' is a cherry on top.

Zinj

"And, Bill Frank's unexpected confession to death plots by the 'Church' is a cherry on top."

Link! Link! Link? Docs docs docs?