What's new

Thomas E. Gallagher is out of the COS and offers rest stop on underground railroad

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Thomas E. Gallagher is out of the official Church of Scientology and has offered a rest stop on underground railroad.

From a comment on Marty's blog:
TEG // June 25, 2010 at 12:47 am

Is this Snow White in a new costume?

By the way my name is Thomas E. Gallagher and no I don’t show up on any indy list.

And I was in the SO. (FSSO)

God Marty and Mike this kind of shit pisses me off.

I lived it. I saw Demented Midget in action (for example) against his father on the ship in 1991. Yelling/Screaming/Entheta I had never witnessed.

Yeah, it’s all coming down.

But not here.

Some of us are going to have to pick up the pieces. My sister and I have a spare room we can offer to someone who needs to get out NOW. A sort of waylay. Wrap this around your head: a modern Under Ground Railroad.

Whew! Thanks for letting me get that off.

Tom

(p.s. Dean Blair – I fondly remember you from the mission in Cincinnati. And Linda)

Because the above has been cross-posted to this website, anyone who wishes to contact Thomas should probably do so on Marty's blog. I will, however, attempt to place a Notice of this cross-post on Marty's blog as a reply to Thomas's original comment there so he sees it.

WWP Thread: Thomas E. Gallagher is out of the COS and offers rest stop on underground railroad

/

Last edited:

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Great idea!

An Underground railroad!!! I love the idea!!!! Slip away into the night, and out of the demented dwarf's grasp forever.

Good Luck to Thomas and his sister - a great idea!!!!!

T&H

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
An Underground railroad!!! I love the idea!!!! Slip away into the night, and out of the demented dwarf's grasp forever.

Good Luck to Thomas and his sister - a great idea!!!!!

T&H
I've heard and seen the idea of an "underground railroad" bandied about for years. To give credit where credit is due, to my knowledge Marty and the Independent Scientologists are the first ones to actually "put it there," as LRH used to say, to actually make it a reality. I could be wrong.

/

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I've heard and seen the idea of an "underground railroad" bandied about for years. To give credit where credit is due, to my knowledge Marty and the Independent Scientologists are the first ones to actually "put it there," as LRH used to say, to actually make it a reality. I could be wrong.

/
Has been there for a long time.. At least I think so.. Chuck Beatty has been public with his phone# for as long as I recall.. Tory Magoo Christman too.. And before that the Lisa McPherson Trust..

There's a Ex-SEA-Org phone# too that has been 'active' for years.

Those phone numbers are the entrance hall for the secret underground railroad.

However.. When I left, in 1981 or '87 (both dates are true depending on how you look at it), there wasn't any such.. But I didn't look for it either. I 'knew' I was an SP, but I still believed, and was intimidated.. So I wouldn't talk to any enemies, squirrels or damnable SP's.

:duh:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Has been there for a long time.. At least I think so.. Chuck Beatty has been public with his phone# for as long as I recall.. Tory Magoo Christman too.. And before that the Lisa McPherson Trust..

There's a Ex-SEA-Org phone# too that has been 'active' for years.

Those phone numbers are the entrance hall for the secret underground railroad.

However.. When I left, in 1981 or '87 (both dates are true depending on how you look at it), there wasn't any such.. But I didn't look for it either. I 'knew' I was an SP, but I still believed, and was intimidated.. So I wouldn't talk to any enemies, squirrels or damnable SP's.

:duh:

Thank you. I stand corrected.

/

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
There was also Cult Awareness Network before CoS actively destroyed (then bought) it, don't have my list of links for the time-line tho (do not go to CAN site! Scilon run now).

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
CAN was 'conqoured' and taken over by the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology in 1996.

Wikipedia / Cult Awareness Network
Scientology - The Cult Awareness Network
Pretty unbeliveable shit..But they did that! - And by fighting a group like CAN, the CofS thereby admits it's a cult! - And by bawwing so much about 'de-programming' thay also admit that Scientology is programming!

Scientologists who runs away know about this.. If anything they're awed about the power of Scientology, and may fear them more than neccesary. And Scientology has been making sure to know about ALL their family and freinds.. We all gave the information freely, when we were duped and deluded.. Nowhere to hide!

The Underground Railway.. How effective is it? - I notice that in most of the stories we read the escapees rely on freinds and family, even as they expect OSA to knock on the door 5 minutes after they hide there. (Actually the OSA idiots have a sizeable force out watching all known places the escapee could hide!) - Others chose to 'disappear' in other ways.. I recall a woman taking a job as a cross country truck driver (in the USA). That worked! - OSA couldn't find her!

I have to say.. I'm offended to nausea, by this damned cult getting grown people to fear and run like scared animals this way!

So it's very good and commendable that Thomas E. Gallagher offers a room and makes it known that there ARE an Underground Railway.

:yes: