What's new

Those Pricks are Pawing Through Our Folders ... I'm Sure of It

barky

Patron with Honors
I have many beefs with the CoS.

One of them is the total disinterest in the longstanding religous practice of "priest-penitent priviledge".

Specifically, I'm talking about that practice of finding a public's PC folder and pawing through it looking for ruins or "next steps", actions which oftentimes are sheer fabrications to sell the latest rundown, and not what said PC actually needs.

All of this is done to reg people, sell them more stuff. Rarely is it actually because PC is having problems that need resolution.

What really gets my goat is this is done, not by auditors or C/Ses, but by regges or admins or SO mgmt. This would like the laypeople of the church listening in on confessions!

Right now, I'm positive all the orgs, especially S.O. orgs, are poring through PC folders looking for ruins & buttons & anything else they can use to sell more crap to us.

Alternately, they will use the folders of critics to dig up O/W's and anything else they can use to expose critic "crimes", or to use as a starting point to fair game folks. Grrrr. :angry:

This is one more reason why I don't consider Scn to be a religion: this utter and complete contempt for the priest-penitent priviledge, either to sell services or to ruin lives.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course I agree. Their whole "mission" was to safeguard the OT Levels (ostensibly). They couldn't even do that. And I'm supposed to be afraid of them? Seriously. I wouldn't let them carry my bags.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Of course I agree. Their whole "mission" was to safeguard the OT Levels (ostensibly). They couldn't even do that. And I'm supposed to be afraid of them? Seriously. I wouldn't let them carry my bags.

I mean do you agree - ie "let 'em" - with PC folders being used that way? I think it's disgusting. :grouch:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah. Do you think I have control over them? Do you think I have evidence that they have done so? I am disgusted by the fact that they would do it, but I'm not at all surprised. They have no morals, they behave like the SS: whatever Hitler (erm... the Chairman) says, goes! Just expect it. Outrage is irrelevant and a waste of energy.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly. They are going to do what they want to do no matter what. And since you can't stop them, what's the point of being upset by it.

I've learned (and still learning) since being out - what I can't control, I let it go. I discovered this is the cause of depression (at least for me). If I'm stressed by a situation that I can't control I then start to get depressed. No solution = depression (for me).

If I were to worry/stress about what the church might cull from my folders then I'd get depressed. Then I don't do anything and feel worse. No point in that.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Church is nothing. They are already history and don't know it. When I want to get depressed, I think about our National Security Administration and how they threaten our own and all other democracies.

riptide

Patron with Honors
One of them is the total disinterest in the longstanding religous practice of "priest-penitent priviledge".

I walked up to the scheduling window in the HGC at an Org I was getting services at once, to find out when my auditor was going to be ready. In the L-shaped room behind the window were seated 4-5 staff members in the corner of the room out of view of where I was standing. The Treas Sec was in there and waving his arms and was in the middle of a rant. At the very point when I walked up I heard the subject of the rant. He said my name. First and last.
There I am standing at the window looking in at this scene and the room went dead silent. The asshole nattering about me (I could only assume by the look of missed withhold from hell -thats a technical term- that he WAS nattering) went white.

Yeah, it was quite a moment. I'm paying public. 4-5 Org staffers caught talking about one of the PC's currently getting auditing there. A Kodak moment. The room full of PC folders. Just too weird.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to Barky

Specifically, I'm talking about that practice of finding a public's PC folder and pawing through it looking for ruins or "next steps", actions which oftentimes are sheer fabrications to sell the latest rundown, and not what said PC actually needs.

All of this is done to reg people, sell them more stuff. Rarely is it actually because PC is having problems that need resolution.

What really gets my goat is this is done, not by auditors or C/Ses, but by regges or admins or SO mgmt. This would like the laypeople of the church listening in on confessions!

Right now, I'm positive all the orgs, especially S.O. orgs, are poring through PC folders looking for ruins & buttons & anything else they can use to sell more crap to us.

Alternately, they will use the folders of critics to dig up O/W's and anything else they can use to expose critic "crimes", or to use as a starting point to fair game folks. Grrrr. :angry:

This is one more reason why I don't consider Scn to be a religion: this utter and complete contempt for the priest-penitent priviledge, either to sell services or to ruin lives.

Let those brainwashed slaves waste their resources doing that. So what. They are going nowhere. Every day the cofs and its human rights abuses are exposed to more people. Enjoy life.
Smitty

Colleen K. Peltomaa

When Kennedy tried to blackmail Kruschev he just laughed in their faces. I think he asked for copies to show his friends.

So in that vein, I laugh and say, BRING IT ON!

P.S. I've been culling their "files" too, and the information I have on them and specific staff members is much more interesting to the public than whatever they might have on me. LOL!

Last edited:

Goldenrod

Patron with Honors
Culling PC folders has been on-going at least since the 70s.

Moreover, back then it was thought that letters "written to Ron" were received by Ron.

No, they were first received and read by GO Intel and then, maybe, sent on up lines and, maybe, received by Ron or maybe the person who wrote the letter was investigated by the GO - depended on what the writer had to say to Ron.

DartSmohen

Culling PC folders has been on-going at least since the 70s.

Moreover, back then it was thought that letters "written to Ron" were received by Ron.

No, they were first received and read by GO Intel and then, maybe, sent on up lines and, maybe, received by Ron or maybe the person who wrote the letter was investigated by the GO - depended on what the writer had to say to Ron.

Back in the 1970's, letters written to Ron were handled by LRH Comm who decided what to say and used a stamp of LRH signature. :ohmy:

This was a bit of a hoot as the LRH Com WW was Nadine. She was the most reasonable of free spirits and would regularly award people free access onto OT levels as a reward for even the most simple of tasks. :eyeroll: :whistling: :yes:

By the time one girl got awarded her OT levels for picking up litter in and around St Hill the AO had had enough and demanded Nadine's removal. All a person had to do was turn up with a letter "signed" by LRH and the instruction had to be carried out, even when the stamp was blurred and the edge of the stamp also smudged on the page! :roflmao: :dance3:

barky

Patron with Honors
Yeah, it was quite a moment. I'm paying public. 4-5 Org staffers caught talking about one of the PC's currently getting auditing there. A Kodak moment. The room full of PC folders. Just too weird.

Wow, unreal. Another piece of anecdotal evidence supporting my claim that the CoS doesn't care one lick about church members ... to them we're just a stat or a problem.

riptide

Patron with Honors
Back in the 1970's, letters written to Ron were handled by LRH Comm who decided what to say and used a stamp of LRH signature. :ohmy:

I HAVE at least ONE letter from Ron that has that bogus stamp, I knew it was bogus when I got it but suppressed that thought under a mountain of other suppressed observations and outpoints. I did not even bother to answer his question about "how my music was going"? Like he would even have time to have idle pen pal chat about playing music!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
pawing pricks

purple passion

pure prurience

perverse past

peeved patrons

pointed poem

passive pan

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is the major reason why so many ex-scns have been shuddered into silence since the 70's at least.

Hubbard and his side-kick Mary-Sue started this mind-squeeze.

Another trick that was used in my time was for the registrar to quote the auditor's fictitious recommendation as a regging tool. This was a misuse of the auditor-pc bond of trust. A registrar who told such lies, in Hubbard's time, is now "captain" of the FSO, so yes, I expect he is going through PC folders to find regging material to get his GI up! This is nothing new!

Hubbard created a sick and perverted "church" dictated by his evil affirmation quoted in my signature. Most "church" policies and practices are alligned to his black magic affirmation.

XGO

Patron
I don't know about this now, but I can confirm it happened in the 70s. Because I did it!
One of my stats was "crimes exposed" (or something to that effect), and I used to cull folders for "dirty deeds." As I recall, the folders I was going through were not even from disaffected, bad, or blown staff (or public). We were doing this "just in case." I never used this information against anyone, but it could have been used later.
Some of the stuff I read made me aware of "outnesses" within CofS, and influenced my decision to leave.

DartSmohen

I don't know about this now, but I can confirm it happened in the 70s. Because I did it!
One of my stats was "crimes exposed" (or something to that effect), and I used to cull folders for "dirty deeds." As I recall, the folders I was going through were not even from disaffected, bad, or blown staff (or public). We were doing this "just in case." I never used this information against anyone, but it could have been used later.
Some of the stuff I read made me aware of "outnesses" within CofS, and influenced my decision to leave.

I may have posted this elsewhere;

In Clearwater in 1981, Alex Sibersky told me that he was John Travolta's auditor. Travolta wanted to quit the cult, so Alex was sent across to see Travolta in California and remind him that things confessed in session remained confidential, so long as Travolta remained in good standing. However, if he left then there was no guarantee of confidentiality. This was at the time when Travolta's career had blossomed. Apparently there were some facts discussed in session that, if put into the public domain, could have caused considerable damage to Travolta's career. :nervous:

It would appear Travolta decided to remain within the cult. :yes: