What's new

Those Pricks are Pawing Through Our Folders ... I'm Sure of It

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote from Veda:

Scientology's #1 front group is the "Church" of Scientology, and its #1 target of its "Fair Game Law" (which includes "trick" and "lie to") is its own loyal membership.

When I finally allowed myself to read the fair game policy I felt absolutly sick!

I've heard church "talking heads" say that policy is cancelled but my viewpoint is that LRH wrote it so he meant it. I really don't like the part about how the "SP" could be deprived of property or hurt without recourse or some such nonsense.

It was only "cancelled" to cover asses not because it was sick and twisted.

I've heard church "talking heads" say that policy is cancelled but my viewpoint is that LRH wrote it so he meant it.

Absolutely. It was written by LRH. That fact is inexcusable. It should NEVER have been put forth as policy. A major indicator that LRH wasn't a completely reliable "source".

Mark A. Baker

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
When I finally allowed myself to read the fair game policy I felt absolutly sick!

I've heard church "talking heads" say that policy is cancelled but my viewpoint is that LRH wrote it so he meant it. I really don't like the part about how the "SP" could be deprived of property or hurt without recourse or some such nonsense.

The PL said it was "canceled" because it was "bad PR", but it was never canceled in practice (action speaking far louder than endless BS words from the PR Bureau). Enemies were, and are, routinely hunted, harassed, and ruined.

A great example is chronicled on this site. Read this... it's happening NOW. Read carefully, and see how much this poor guy has left to his name, and yet the might of this rich organization is brought to bear to grind his bones to dust.....

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5539

p.s. It is also routine to cull for overts, withholds, and embarrassing incidents from the pc folders of anyone OSA sees as a potential source of trouble, from DM's assistants down to pc's, and including other OSA. These items are listed neatly in their file for later use as needed. This has been going on since the GO started as a dramatization of Ron's paranoia. Wake up -- they're playing to win. Ron knew their value -- the crushing power of secrets and guilt.

Vinaire

Sponsor
I have many beefs with the CoS.

One of them is the total disinterest in the longstanding religous practice of "priest-penitent priviledge".

Specifically, I'm talking about that practice of finding a public's PC folder and pawing through it looking for ruins or "next steps", actions which oftentimes are sheer fabrications to sell the latest rundown, and not what said PC actually needs.

All of this is done to reg people, sell them more stuff. Rarely is it actually because PC is having problems that need resolution.

What really gets my goat is this is done, not by auditors or C/Ses, but by regges or admins or SO mgmt. This would like the laypeople of the church listening in on confessions!

Right now, I'm positive all the orgs, especially S.O. orgs, are poring through PC folders looking for ruins & buttons & anything else they can use to sell more crap to us.

Alternately, they will use the folders of critics to dig up O/W's and anything else they can use to expose critic "crimes", or to use as a starting point to fair game folks. Grrrr. :angry:

This is one more reason why I don't consider Scn to be a religion: this utter and complete contempt for the priest-penitent priviledge, either to sell services or to ruin lives.

What would you be afraid of if they go through your folder? How would they be able to ruin your life?

Take a look. You don't have to verbalize it.

It is your response to the situation, which, when examined, will free up your attention.

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
C'mon, Vin...

Blackmail material -- fucking your neighbor, dipping in the till at work, cheating on taxes, closeted homosexuality, hating your spouse or kids, and on and on. Old as Man.

The sanctity of the session is necessary in any therapy or religion.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Blackmail material -- fucking your neighbor, dipping in the till at work, cheating on taxes, closeted homosexuality, hating your spouse or kids, and on and on. Old as Man.

The sanctity of the session is necessary in any therapy or religion.

Start making amends then. It will bring you relief.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just for absolute clarity: whenever anybody says fair game was cancelled they are not being accurate. I can verify this Wikipedia reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

When I was "in" the "cancellation" PL was still distributed and it did say exactly what wikipedia reports.

The early "declares" by Ron and HCO declared people as SP and Fair Game. All the cancellation policy did was cancel the declaration of Fair Game it did not cancel the use of fair game and in fact precisely said "The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations. This P/L does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP."

We all knew this in my day and knew that the policy was still to fair game SPs.

Join the anons on May 10, picket and help bring about "Game Over" :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
The PL said it was "canceled" because it was "bad PR", but it was never canceled in practice (action speaking far louder than endless BS words from the PR Bureau). Enemies were, and are, routinely hunted, harassed, and ruined.

A great example is chronicled on this site. Read this... it's happening NOW. Read carefully, and see how much this poor guy has left to his name, and yet the might of this rich organization is brought to bear to grind his bones to dust.....

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5539

p.s. It is also routine to cull for overts, withholds, and embarrassing incidents from the pc folders of anyone OSA sees as a potential source of trouble, from DM's assistants down to pc's, and including other OSA. These items are listed neatly in their file for later use as needed. This has been going on since the GO started as a dramatization of Ron's paranoia. Wake up -- they're playing to win. Ron knew their value -- the crushing power of secrets and guilt.

I have no doubt in my mind that folders are gone through. I got 'hooked' at the start because I wanted off drugs, clean myself up, this was my ruin, so, I was already 'confused', and six months on staff and beginning to question, it was brought to my attention some 'secrets' I had in my folder, by not one, but two staff members. I fell in love with someone of the same sex once, many years before, and there's where the 2d slut thing started, and there it remained, for ten whole years. I do feel that this was one of the reasons I stayed hooked, I really didn't want this info out on me, didn't want a 'label', I felt blackmailed for some time, until of course the brainwashing eventually took it's toll and I became totally enslaved. And that didn't take long at all. I knew people, friends I had in higher orgs that had been ordered to go through folders, some were even taken to the local coffee shop, it used to make me feel sick to my stomach, but, I was told they were 'off-lines and needed to be 'recovered"' Manipulation and guilt to the last, you couldn't dream it up.

Some of you talk about them loosing, I don't know, I have this friend I spoke of before who's still in and barely mails me now, but he keeps going on about the new org in 'London' for example, all new and plush carpets and how 'millions' have just been spent on it and it's 'doing very well'. Anyone know about this?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yes, but, losing, for Scn, isn't about running out of money. It's not going to happen, even if they never sell another book or course. Over 50 years of stashed money doesn't go away like that. Naturally, they're still trying to crank up 'GI', but, that's just the nature of the beast.

What will end Scientology is the straw of a crime that breaks the back of the Criminal Organization and forces police and prosecutors to do their jobs.

I suspect the current 'push' for more money, even at the risk of losing the last remnants of their 'dedicated' members is more about getting it while they still can.

Zinj

Pixie

Crusader
I, for one, am outraged that they go through folders.

I was the ethics officer at the Albuquerque Mission in the late 70's. To this day I have never talked about anything I knew about anyone. Ok, today I am gonna talk!

There was a person on lines who wrote up his o/w's...I don't remember his name. One of his overts was that he liked to pee in a corner in one of the auditing rooms! As much as I wanted to tell the ED that we really needed to get the carpet cleaned in that room I couldn't. So I did everything I could not to get that room if I was being audited.

It gave me quite a laugh everytime I walked past that room and saw the "In Session" sign on the door.

And no, I had no idea folders were gone through. Call me clueless. Just makes me more determined to help Anonymous whenever I can.:yes:

Hi Byte 301, welcome! :clap: For sure, they were went through, and went through often. Not only that, but what about all the 'verbal' declares? My husband and I were eventually 'declared' however we never did see that rod of gold:D Yes, it's good that we can turn our determination into something that IS in fact so positive. Keep on posting! :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
Yes, but, losing, for Scn, isn't about running out of money. It's not going to happen, even if they never sell another book or course. Over 50 years of stashed money doesn't go away like that. Naturally, they're still trying to crank up 'GI', but, that's just the nature of the beast.

What will end Scientology is the straw of a crime that breaks the back of the Criminal Organization and forces police and prosecutors to do their jobs.

I suspect the current 'push' for more money, even at the risk of losing the last remnants of their 'dedicated' members is more about getting it while they still can.

Zinj

I get you, well lets hope it doesn't take too long for them to start prosecuting.

barky

Patron with Honors
What would you be afraid of if they go through your folder? How would they be able to ruin your life?

Take a look. You don't have to verbalize it.

It is your response to the situation, which, when examined, will free up your attention.

Someone needs to come back to earth. :blah:

CoS is highly manipulative, dishonest, and unethical. They will warp & twist anything that is said in session to make the PC look bad if it suits their purpose, whether it is hard selling or leaking info to the press or throwing it on-line.

They have been doing this for decades, and will continue to do so, until they are publicly called to the carpet for violating the priest-penitent priviledge.

Pixie

Crusader
Someone needs to come back to earth. :blah:

CoS is highly manipulative, dishonest, and unethical. They will warp & twist anything that is said in session to make the PC look bad if it suits their purpose, whether it is hard selling or leaking info to the press or throwing it on-line.

They have been doing this for decades, and will continue to do so, until they are publicly called to the carpet for violating the priest-penitent priviledge.

Well said Barky!!:thumbsup: I could not agree more!!:yes:

byte301

Crusader
Hi Byte 301, welcome! :clap: For sure, they were went through, and went through often. Not only that, but what about all the 'verbal' declares? My husband and I were eventually 'declared' however we never did see that rod of gold:D Yes, it's good that we can turn our determination into something that IS in fact so positive. Keep on posting! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Pixie. I got verbally declared also. hahaha So just the other day I called the Org here and told them I was verbally assigning them a lower condition... the state of pond scum. I used a pay phone of course. LOL The person that answered was totally pissed. Should have taped it for Youtube.:duh:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip.........we never did see that rod of gold:D ......

You turn a phrase nicely....

alex

rod of gold

arrow thought the heart

of one so ernest

doing their part

belief betrayed

faith lost

of something so true

and at great cost

someday it seems

the wheel will turn

and joy return

to where we live......

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Remember also that they have the "Life History" information to use against former SO staff that are now critics. These were a virtual who slept with who record on all civil crimes, drug abuses, sexual deviations....etc
listed out and attested to. Not in session. Great for fair gaming.

As always there's a loophole provided by the 'tech' - the Folder Error Summary - many late Wednesday nights the DofP would appear at my door with a stack of folders pulled out of some closet or someplace. I was to FES these folders - go through them page by page from the last point they were FES'd and we would count half my time as WDAHs (the HGC stat) and it would come out of the PC's time on account as well (not that the PC was ever told this). I was supposed to find and note any errors in auditing that I found. Of course the CS would then see this and have a reason to get the PC in for a DofP interview and r-factor them that they needed to handle this or clean up that - then off to the reg 'cause they needed more hours 'cause I had used them up with the FES. If some auditor gut busted for out-tech, of course you could go and re-FES anything that the busted auditor had FES'd. All nice and standard and greatest good. It felt lousy, but better than being shouted at for being downstat.