What's new

Threats of Violence Against Me on Marty's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Marty will be happy if everybody forgets about Scientology. Except those who get sucked in. Kind of like before the internet.

So, he'll tell cops and reporters and elected offcials 'Nothing happening here; nothing to see. Keep moving and let us get on with our business...'

Zinj

Zinjifar

Nicely pakckaged "ad hom" :D

Finnaly some nuance. Stomp out the abuses, Stop the crimes and punish the guilty.

Are you saying that my statement was *new* to you? It's the same as I've been saying for 15 years. *Finally* some nuance?

You either *are* stupid or deliberately dishonest. Maybe both. Very certainly your buddy Marty won't go for exposure and prosecution; he's said as much.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
Marty will be happy if everybody forgets about Scientology. Except those who get sucked in. Kind of like before the internet.

So, he'll tell cops and reporters and elected offcials 'Nothing happening here; nothing to see. Keep moving and let us get on with our business...'

Zinj

You have to thank L.Ron Hubbard for Xenu. Actually it may turn out to be his smartest move. Because of Xenu Scientology will never be forgotten

AnonKat

Crusader
Are you saying that my statement was *new* to you? It's the same as I've been saying for 15 years. *Finally* some nuance?

You either *are* stupid or deliberately dishonest. Maybe both. Very certainly your buddy Marty won't go for exposure and prosecution; he's said as much.

Zinj

Are you asigning me a condition ? :coolwink:

AnonKat

Crusader
I'm 'evaluating' you and 'invalidating' your character. There's no *right* to have your bullshit swallowed in the Real World.

Zinj

So onley your shit is gold is it now Zinj :D

Guy-Bettini_shit-def-1.jpg

Zinjifar

You have to thank L.Ron Hubbard for Xenu. Actually it may turn out to be his smartest move. Because of Xenu Scientology will never be forgotten

Admit it; this is *deliberate* diversion. Nobody said *anything* about Xenu.

I'm talking about a cult that has for 50 years destroyed lives and families and done its best to corrupt and subvert all of society. And done so by committing crimes.

Nobody cares about Xenu but Scientologists, which is the only reason anyone talks about him. Because Scientology has been willing to commit *murder* to hide him.

OK. This is no Ad Hom. Fuck off AnonKat. You're a waste of breath.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
Admit it; this is *deliberate* diversion. Nobody said *anything* about Xenu.

I'm talking about a cult that has for 50 years destroyed lives and families and done its best to corrupt and subvert all of society. And done so by committing crimes.

Nobody cares about Xenu but Scientologists, which is the only reason anyone talks about him. Because Scientology has been willing to commit *murder* to hide him.

OK. This is no Ad Hom. Fuck off AnonKat. You're a waste of breath.
Zinj

And Fair Game was cancelled :) Is wittle Zinj a wittle bit grumpy

Actually they allready commited murder in my book

rhill

Patron with Honors
SCRUTINY MUST SEIN Like in the Chatolic Church abuses must be exposed. Surviviors compensated and the criminals put away and punished.

It boggles the mind that you would compare wrongdoings done in the name of Scientology/Hubbard with the Catholic pedo-priests. There is no scriptures in Christianity which tells its member to sexually abuse children. There are scriptures in Scientology which tells its members to KSW, fair game, dead agent, lie, etc. Your willingness to overlook this boggles the mind, it reminds me the Church of Scientology decade-long effort to try and describe itself just like another mainstream religion with its "bad apples." The Church of Scientology must be pleased that an "opponent" promotes its agenda.

You can be a Neo Nazi in the US as long as you commit no crime. In my country too. The tought police has no bussiness being in peoples heads

How the hell did you conclude I suggest such a thing as "thought police"? Cite please. It's interesting how you seem to try hard to reframe the arguments.

I said "scrutinized." Scrutiny leads to insights. Scrutiny by many leads to insights by many, and eventually a better collective understanding of whatever is scrutinized.

Scrutiny of Scientology is as fair as scrutiny of neo-nazism: We must find out why the application of Scientology leads to the observed consequences. That's what I said, nothing in there to suggest "thought police."

Most people won't call me a hater for criticizing neo-nazism. You should be suspicious of those who label criticizers of neo-nazism as "haters" while lecturing others on tolerance. Same applies to Scientology when I criticize its "suppressive person" doctrine.

Freedom of speech, expression and belief should not be curtailed. Onley when a CRIMINAL ACT is commited the goverment should act or in PREVENTING one.

Why would you say that? Please, quote exactly the part in my post which you interpreted as me suggesting that "[f]reedom of speech, expression and belief" should be "curtailed." What part of my "And it's why it deserves to be fully exposed" caused you to conclude I am against freedom of thought? Now your being an asshole yourself for suggesting that's what I said or want.

Yes I saw that and I would never be friends with such a person but those guys pop up anywhere. They are the way they are . Assholes they actually look NOT brainwashed, They did not have that robotic quality

First, I never mentioned the word "brainwashed." It even never cross my mind when I composed my answer. Why would you suggest I meant this?

I will try to be clearer when I said "Scientology is good at bringing out the worst in people": You know what you will commonly find when going through the historical track record of Scientology? Former members who admitted they would have done anything for Hubbard/Scientology, and regretted of having done many things they did in the name of Hubbard/Scientology. For example:

"My daughter will tell you a very interesting thing she told me, she is the one and only that didn't come in. She said 'Mother, I have always known you to be the most honest person I have ever known, and now you're telling me it's ok to lie for Scientology.' That's when a began to look. God that still hurts." -- Nan McLean, CBC's Fifth Estate, 1985

Scientology makes the asshole more asshole (these climb the ladder to the top management as a rule I believe), but it also make good people do bad things, in the name of Hubbard/Scientology. Deceit is built-in from the start. What else do you expect? As designed by Hubbard, it promotes hate and intolerance to dissent with its "suppressive person" doctrine, but in such an insidious way, that many have not realized it until years later.

Hey, spread the shit all over the net.

The "shit" I want exposed is the "shit" for which I don't have the details. I'm asking questions, but no answer is forthcoming. Your advise is best served to those former top ranking officials who are not coming forward with the "shit."

By the way, while you are there, how did you get to learn that Marty Rathbun "turned an offer down to live in a spacious house"?

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
It boggles the mind that you would compare wrongdoings done in the name of Scientology/Hubbard with the Catholic pedo-priests. There is no scriptures in Christianity which tells its member to sexually abuse children. There are scriptures in Scientology which tells its members to KSW, fair game, dead agent, lie, etc. Your willingness to overlook this boggles the mind, it reminds me the Church of Scientology decade-long effort to try and describe itself just like another mainstream religion with its "bad apples." The Church of Scientology must be pleased that an "opponent" promotes its agenda.

I agree but I see the Freezoners being lovely individals. The "Church" however must be destroyed. One thing remains the cover up in the Chatolic church is alsoo a longstanding policy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

How the hell did you conclude I suggest such a thing as "thought police"? Cite please. It's interesting how you seem to try hard to reframe the arguments.

I got the impressing you wanted a ban on Hubbards work. My apology than

I said "scrutinized." Scrutiny leads to insights. Scrutiny by many leads to insights by many, and eventually a better collective understanding of whatever is scrutinized

I am all for that Scrutiny must sein ! I am and was in agreement

Scrutiny of Scientology is as fair as scrutiny of neo-nazism: We must find out why the application of Scientology leads to the observed consequences. That's what I said, nothing in there to suggest "thought police."

Of course as long as it does not infringe on an individuals rights

Most people won't call me a hater for criticizing neo-nazism. You should be suspicious of those who label criticizers of neo-nazism as "haters" while lecturing others on tolerance. Same applies to Scientology when I criticize its "suppressive person" doctrine.

No Neo Nazis are deranged ain my book and the suppresive person doctrine is cookoo.
Onley a person by his own will must decide to break with another or not

Why would you say that? Please, quote exactly the part in my post which you interpreted as me suggesting that "[f]reedom of speech, expression and belief" should be "curtailed." What part of my "And it's why it deserves to be fully exposed" caused you to conclude I am against freedom of thought? Now your being an asshole yourself for suggesting that's what I said or want.

I was under the impression you wanted to ban Hubbards works My apoligies

First, I never mentioned the word "brainwashed." It even never cross my mind when I composed my answer. Why would you suggest I meant this?

Not so much what you said I see a difference in them from the "normal"scientoologists It is as if they were hired maybe I am tinfoil on that.

I will try to be clearer when I said "Scientology is good at bringing out the worst in people": You know what you will commonly find when going through the historical track record of Scientology? Former members who admitted they would have done anything for Hubbard/Scientology, and regretted of having done many things they did in the name of Hubbard/Scientology. For example:

Yes it is good in bringing out the worst, I agree with you

"My daughter will tell you a very interesting thing she told me, she is the one and only that didn't come in. She said 'Mother, I have always known you to be the most honest person I have ever known, and now you're telling me it's ok to lie for Scientology.' That's when a began to look. God that still hurts." -- Nan McLean, CBC's Fifth Estate, 1985

It's a Cult simple and clear. Outside the church people are free however to practise their belief like the freezoners do

Scientology makes the asshole more asshole (these climb the ladder to the top management as a rule I believe), but it also make good people do bad things, in the name of Hubbard/Scientology. Deceit is built-in from the start. What else do you expect? As designed by Hubbard, it promotes hate and intolerance to dissent with its "suppressive person" doctrine, but in such an insidious way, that many have not realized it until years later.

Yes It is a Cult That is simple and clear and needs to be destroyed. Outside the "church"howver people are feree to believe whatyever they want

The "shit" I want exposed is the "shit" for which I don't have the details. I'm asking questions, but no answer is forthcoming. Your advise is best served to those former top ranking officials who are not coming forward with the "shit."

Who knows ;)

By the way, while you are there, how did you get to learn that Marty Rathbun "turned an offer down to live in a spacious house"?

I am not going to spend hours again in trying to find that. I was so gratefull to Paul for finding that other one and somebody else for finding the Mosey one.

It's nearly unsearchable

I think it was fellow traveller who mentioned offering use of a dwelling.

Now for my beliefs :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6tjOeGEIA

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Good thing all the important points were already made in this thread before AnonKat derailed it - purposely.

Oh well.

All my posts are still there, and Zinj's and Rhill's and everyone else's.

Look on the bright side - at least you can't erase them!

AnonKat

Crusader
Good thing all the important points were already made in this thread before AnonKat derailed it - purposely.

Oh well.

All my posts are still there, and Zinj's and Rhill's and everyone else's.

Look on the bright side - at least you can't erase them!

Getting back to you I had to smile *I want more Crimes* That was funny

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Getting back to you I had to smile *I want more Crimes* That was funny

And he posted it, too.

I thought the "Adios, Muchacho!" meant that I was banned forever.

But maybe he posted my comment to let Davey know he is still "in comm" with the die hard critics who are really calling for his head legally, and he could cause the Perp Walk at any time if he wanted.

But he just doesn't want to at this time.

AnonKat

Crusader
And he posted it, too.

I thought the "Adios, Muchacho!" meant that I was banned forever.

But maybe he posted my comment to let Davey know he is still "in comm" with the die hard critics who are really calling for his head legally, and he could cause the Perp Walk at any time if he wanted.

But he just doesn't want to at this time.

who knows :eyeroll: It's like a chessgame. My father got a bank down on it's knees "playing chess" wanting his financial product repaired after the crisis hit. I takes longevity

AnonKat

Crusader
Marty when he was in the Church of Scientology said publicly to news people "David Miscavige has never hurt anyone".

Marty then leaves the church and says publicly to the news people "I never hurt anyone when I was in Scientology but the church made me lie when I was in and say David Miscavige hadn't when I knew he had".

Then former Scientologists hearing this tell Marty "Well Marty aren't you one of the people that hurt us".

Marty apologizes and says publicly "Yes I was, but I didn't mean to!"
meaning in other words "PSSST! SHHHHH! Excuse me. We don't want the press to hear!"

Not at all off topic here, but I personally am not into inter-racial sex and inter-racial second dynamic affinity's. It's just not for me. Some people like Marty I guess can handle some things a lot better than others.

I am imprressed when you keep civil but still manage to play the race card nigra.:coolwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.