What's new

Time For Me To Fly

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Hello Everyone,

It's time for me to leave the board and subject of Scientology.

I have come to the point where I do not love nor do I hate Scientology. It was an experience that I chose to be a part of for 22 years, and I chose to disconnect from Scientology.

Every decision I made in my life has gotten me where I am today, and I would not change one thing. Every problem that I made created questions to be answered which has lead me to this moment.

I no longer hold any ill will to the staff and public members of the Church of Scientology in St Louis. I wish them well and hope they all find their own path to truth and happiness.

Some will understand my post and some with think I have gone crazy.

My conscious is clear. I wish you all a long and happy life.

It's time for me to fly.

Take care.

Your friend.

Jim Little

Gadfly

Crusader
I understand you exactly and completely.

VWD!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

It is a difficult idea for some or many to understand how a person can see and know real evils and harm, yet at the same time "let it be", and NOT get all worked up about it. It is not unlike walking on a tightrope - but it can be done. It is wonderful that you have done so about the subject of Scientology.

I have the view that stuck attention is stuck attention no matter if you are rabidly for or rabidly against something. It is actually good NOT to have "passion" about such things. Some will disagree.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jim,

I shall never forget what the late, great Robert Vaughn Young told me, a few days after I escaped out
in July of 2000:

"Tory, this is like a RELAY RACE_____people RUN it as long as they can,
and then they pass the baton onto someone else. When that happens you have to
let them go." I've never forgotten that, and I respect your new decisions, Jim.

I've enjoyed your posts. I'm happy you've found peace and are moving on with what is important
to you. I'm still enjoying educating people and helping them get free (or NOT get trapped "in"). The DAY
I no longer feel like doing so, I shall move on.

Two days ago I felt like that, until someone from Israel called me and said: "Tory, I saw your videos
and I am free because of them, thank you!" Thankfully this happens often, and gives me great joy
to be able to help people with the 30 years experience I gained while "in" Scientology.

We all have our paths. I wish you well, Jim. If you can ....swing by every so often and give us an update
on your new life, eh? :rose:

My best :cheers:

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations on resolving your experience with Scientology. Thank-you for your contributions here. Do feel free to drop in and say hello anytime.

"An Old Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

Gib

Crusader
Hello Everyone,

I have come to the point where I do not love nor do I hate Scientology. It was an experience that I chose to be a part of for 22 years, and I chose to disconnect from Scientology.

Every decision I made in my life has gotten me where I am today, and I would not change one thing. Every problem that I made created questions to be answered which has lead me to this moment.

I no longer hold any ill will to the staff and public members of the Church of Scientology in St Louis. I wish them well and hope they all find their own path to truth and happiness.

It's time for me to fly.

Take care.

Your friend.

Jim Little

thanks for letting us know Jim. You da man, you da boss of yourself. :thumbsup:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=you da man

Veda

Sponsor
flying+bird+out+of+its+cage+the+best+for+the+post.jpg

Enjoy!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hello Everyone,

It's time for me to fly.

Take care.

Your friend.

Jim Little

I guess that recent drive by the org was EP of it all, lol
Thank you for all you and your wife have done. Enjoy your flight!
FA_Courage-to-fly_Button.png

Mary McConnell

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Jim,

You've changed your views a great deal and it seems to me that you've really progressed in your journey to figure out what you want, what you believe and what's right for you.

I think that's wonderful.

Don't be a stranger.