What's new

TO ALL PEOPLE IN SYDNEY

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
On 16 Jan I will be with Anon protesting at the AO.

THIS IS WHERE THE CHURCH WILL CALL THE POLICE to get me served this Restraining Order.

I will get the media there.

There will be fireworks.

We have got to make a lasting impression because we do not have much time before February.

I am asking in the nicest possible way, PLEASE COME.

I am about to take a fall.

Lets show the Church when one gets whacked, 10 other Ex -Scn or ex-SO will be there.

We got to show them we will only increase our acitivites.

The staff no doubt have been briefed about me.

Imagine their anguish to see and hear from 5 or more others out the front?

Come on! Let's go for it. February is too close to not do this. If this was your last chance to say anything before The Senate decides, would you come?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope they are peaceful fireworks planned from our side?:D

Can't wait to see how the cult try to spin this - maybe they'll cancel/move the event?:confused2:

Would love to be there but it's a bit far for a day trip.:yes:

Looking forward to the after-game reports.:happydance:

tamphex

Patron
We'll be standing right next to Aaron, shoulder to shoulder. To get to you, they're gonna have to get through us.

Fuck em

Mystic

Crusader
On 16 Jan I will be with Anon protesting at the AO.

THIS IS WHERE THE CHURCH WILL CALL THE POLICE to get me served this Restraining Order.

I will get the media there.

There will be fireworks.

We have got to make a lasting impression because we do not have much time before February.

I am asking in the nicest possible way, PLEASE COME.

I am about to take a fall.

Lets show the Church when one gets whacked, 10 other Ex -Scn or ex-SO will be there.

We got to show them we will only increase our acitivites.

The staff no doubt have been briefed about me.

Imagine their anguish to see and hear from 5 or more others out the front?

Come on! Let's go for it. February is too close to not do this. If this was your last chance to say anything before The Senate decides, would you come?

Do it Aussie faggots!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those of you who remember "The Life Of Brian:"

What's the chance of getting a whole bunch of Aaron Saxton masks made up then Tamphex and Zhent and Mate and Kooka et al could say "No, I'm Aaron Saxton.":p

How could any copper serve a paper when they'd have to choose who was the right Aaron Saxton, particularly if Aaron wore an Aaron mask too.:D

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
For those of you who remember "The Life Of Brian:"

What's the chance of getting a whole bunch of Aaron Saxton masks made up then Tamphex and Zhent and Mate and Kooka et al could say "No, I'm Aaron Saxton.":p

How could any copper serve a paper when they'd have to choose who was the right Aaron Saxton, particularly if Aaron wore an Aaron mask too.:D

From WWP
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...on-stop-him-raiding-ais-event-sydney-59711/2/

aaronmask.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK so tomorrow is an IAS event in Sydney and that usually means "we have an emergency and you're gonna pay for it" time for the culties.

But does anyone know what the "official" reason for this IAS event is? Has anything been said about what situation this is designed to "handle?"

Would be great if we could know then Aaron et al could tailor their message to "align" with it. :D

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK so tomorrow is an IAS event in Sydney and that usually means "we have an emergency and you're gonna pay for it" time for the culties.

But does anyone know what the "official" reason for this IAS event is? Has anything been said about what situation this is designed to "handle?"

Would be great if we could know then Aaron et al could tailor their message to "align" with it. :D

Ok, it's today now.

When I read this my immediate thought was "the briefing/event will be about scooter, Aaron, et.al. - the big bad SPs (Special People)".

Made me smile.

I am going to follow protest events via Twitter.

Ya gotta love technology (of the 21st century kind!) that can connect us all up even when we are far apart.

http://twitter.com/sydanon