What's new

To introduce myself properly ...

Holly

Patron
Hi Holly,

Welcome to ESMB. I bet you have some great stories to tell! :drama:

Perhaps you know "Dart Smohen", who wrote up his adventures in "The Sea Project", which is available for download (for free) from www.paulsrabbit.com in pdf format?

In any case, take your time.

Thanks, Div6 . . . 'fraid I don't recall the name Dart Smohen, but thanks for the link!

Holly

Patron
Hi Holly. Welcome to ESMB, a marvelous collection of some of the most audacious free beings on the planet.

I knew John Imburgia, and his brother. I also knew John McMaster. And as for the first "Clear", there were folks being declared "Clear" in the late 50s, with the cute little "clear bracelets" and all.

We finally learned it was all Hubbard hogwash.

Oh boy, Mystic! Well, perhaps we have some stories to share then. I knew both in Buffalo area, and I suspect you knew them perhaps from St. Hill.

For the record, I will share any stories, all of which come from my recollection, flawed or accurate as they may be, and with the knowledge that people have been known to change and I never intend to denigrate anyone, but only to bring information to light for everyone's use in finding their own understanding.

To me, that's more freedom producing than any number of levels on some "grade chart."

:)

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Div6 . . . 'fraid I don't recall the name Dart Smohen, but thanks for the link!

Dart Smohen is the nick, not the real name. He is a well known old timer. You will no doubt recognize him when you read the story. I do not know if he has publicly declared his identity on the board.

And welcome to ESMB. It's nice to see some of the XSO crowd over here.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Holly,

Thank you for the greta introduction and I will look forwars to more posts from you.

Bob

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Holly. Wow, people have been waking up and getingout since waaaaay before others got in. Let's hope the tide has turned for Scn and the numbers drop to nothing ( for those getting out) before too long.

Looking forward to your postings.

Natascha

Shredder

Patron with Honors
Great Holly!

Hi Holly,

You expressed your views loud and clear - you are amongst friends, love to hear more of them!:prettyplease:

Love Shredder

hound dog

Patron
Hello,

I knew John Imburgia left Bufflo because of the out ethics of his brother peter Imburgia. He moved to Texas and then later left the church when DM took over. He was a great auditor and a good person.

Cherished

Yay, Holly! Really looking forward to getting to know you (as I said once before). ;)

And hi, hound dog. Welcome aboard and enjoy the party.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
For the record, I will share any stories, all of which come from my recollection, flawed or accurate as they may be, and with the knowledge that people have been known to change and I never intend to denigrate anyone, but only to bring information to light for everyone's use in finding their own understanding.
:drama:
To me, that's more freedom producing than any number of levels on some "grade chart."
:iagree: :thumbsup:

Challenge

Hello,

I knew John Imburgia left Bufflo because of the out ethics of his brother peter Imburgia. He moved to Texas and then later left the church when DM took over. He was a great auditor and a good person.

When the John Imburgias were in Texas, they lived in a beautiful Colonial style home in Rockwall,Texas. Rockwall was/is the home of the Church On The Rock. A Church so popular that parishioners had to gather in the parking lot to hear the sermon broadcast over loudspeakers. Those "Churchies" had a ritual that they performed which consisted of running their hands down one anothers' bodies to cleanse the "demon spirits". They prayed the "spirits" back to Jesus. Too funny for us OT3 folks. That was in about 1984 or 85 IIRC.

challenge

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
When the John Imburgias were in Texas, they lived in a beautiful Colonial style home in Rockwall,Texas. Rockwall was/is the home of the Church On The Rock. A Church so popular that parishioners had to gather in the parking lot to hear the sermon broadcast over loudspeakers. Those "Churchies" had a ritual that they performed which consisted of running their hands down one anothers' bodies to cleanse the "demon spirits". They prayed the "spirits" back to Jesus. Too funny for us OT3 folks. That was in about 1984 or 85 IIRC.

challenge

Probably OT 3 would be just too funny for them, too. I'll bet their system was at least as effective as LRH's.

Exorcism has been around in various forms for a long long time. The Catholic version uses similar to OT 3, but the trick is to really get in comm, not just use a few commands. And, of course, exorcise a real being, not umpteen thousand sensations in the body.

hound dog

Patron

challenge

You are correct about the Imburgia's living in the Colonial House and I do remember Church on the Rock. The church grew to a huge size until the paster was found stealing money and cheating on his wife. :omg: There seems to always be corruption at the top.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I missed you by a few years. I am just south of Buffalo and I tried to join the SO way back then but came home instead. I got in about 74 in the Buffalo org.

MrAnonV

hey, I protest in Chicago and have been a member of anonymous for a couple of months now. I've always been against the cult, but one of my friends from California told be about anonymous and i was all for joining. I've never been in the cult, but i want to learn as much i can from former members so that I can keep people from joining.

Cherished

Exorcism has been around in various forms for a long long time. The Catholic version uses similar to OT 3, but the trick is to really get in comm, not just use a few commands. And, of course, exorcise a real being, not umpteen thousand sensations in the body.
No the trick is that it's nothing we do, but it's God (Christ) who does it. ie. His power, not our words. (That's the theory.)