What's new

To Release or Not to Release

URG

A Very Dangerous Situation

This post is deadly serious and true. Don’t ask me who I am or where I am. I will not reveal any personal information to anyone as I fear for my safety and the safety of the world. You will understand why once you read the information that follows.

This much I will say. I am independently wealthy and spend my time adventuring around the world, mountaineering, caving and hunting for treasure. I keep my ears open for all urban legends, stories, folk tales and such, because although these are frequently made up as hoaxes, lies and practical jokes, they often times come from a kernel of truth. It is this kernel of truth that must be discovered. It is very hard to keep a secret and I’ve found in my travels that these stories sometimes lead to “treasures” that would not otherwise have been found due to the fact that most people discount these stories as superstitions and fairy tales.

In my researches and constant practice of keeping my ear to the ground I came across the story of OT III, from the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. What particularly interested me was this “electronic mountain trap” that apparently imprisoned Xenu, the head of the “Galactic Confederation”, as outlined in the cosmology of the OT III story. Neither believing nor dismissing this information, I filed it in my mind as interesting curiosa and left it at that.

On one of my journeys to a land untraveled by modern man, I found myself deep inside a mountain on an expedition to explore and the pure sense of adventure. It was there that I came upon a not unusual phenomenon. I looked at my compass, as I often do, and noticed it was behaving in an erratic manner. This was not a reason for alarm as the path that lead out was well known and I knew that iron ore deposits were typically the cause of this kind of compass behavior. This was where I had the thought that I should explore this area more thoroughly and I had this impish daydream of finding the most unlikely of artifacts, the dreaded electronic trap of Xenu!

Little did I know that my daydream was to be prophetic, but I’m getting ahead of myself. The interior of the cave had no unusual features or anything that would indicate workmanship from an intelligent source. There was only one area that stood out from the rest of the cave walls and only because it appeared to be dry and not seeping with moisture. This told me that the material there was not allowing moisture to come through, perhaps due to a large unfilled void behind it, or because the material was different, perhaps artificially placed there and made to look like the natural surroundings.

I began to knock on it at first with the butt of my axe and the material seemed soft. The surrounding material was much harder. I started to chip at it and it crumbled and disintegrated very easily. I chipped away at it for several hours. I had enough supplies to spend several days in the cave and still make the trip out so this delay did not bother me. I kept at it. The only reason I didn’t give up was because my compass would behave more and more erratically the further in I dug and there was no iron ore anywhere in sight.

Then I hit something hard. Pardon me for being mysterious at this point, but I will not describe the object as to size, weight and quality for reasons that are my own. Suffice it say, it is very impressive and very inscrutable as far as the technology is concerned. I removed it from that location and it is now in a secret location, totally under my control and only known by me.

I have given several of my attorneys specific instructions, without revealing the nature of the situation, to undertake very specific steps should I turn up missing for a set time period without communication or if I should turn up dead. These specific instructions will lead to the exposing and releasing of Xenu in a very public way. So to anyone thinking of discovering and stopping me, please think again.

As you can well imagine this discovery brings to question the validity of L. Ron Hubbard’s story of OT III. Well, at least the part of Xenu’s electronic trap. After reading the various arguments for and against the validity of Scientology, it is my conclusion that anything L. Ron Hubbard said or wrote is subject to a well deserved level of suspicion.

This brings me to my very precarious and dangerous situation. I am toying with the idea of releasing Xenu and donating the device to the scientific community. I’m certain the psychological community would be very interested in the technology of entrapping souls. Perhaps they would be able to reverse engineer it and use the technology to free people from the confines of the electronic waves present on earth or even to gain insight into the nature of the soul. Either way, I am not an expert on these things and am inclined to leave it to the experts to figure out.

Now, if L. Ron Hubbard is correct, releasing Xenu could unleash terrible forces – forces that could lead to our enslavement and destruction. However, given the fact that L. Ron Hubbard has questionable credibility, my thoughts are that releasing Xenu would yield a wealth of information and shed light on the lies told by L. Ron Hubbard. Personally, I would find it interesting to have a jaw flapping session with old Xenu and get the real dirt on the whole OT III story.

But then I have doubts. Perhaps releasing a multi-million year old head of the “Galactic Federation” may not be the greatest idea. However, I am an adventurer and the curiosity is killing me. This board is the best release of this information as I’m certain this news will be spread throughout the Scientology community. Many of you have experienced the truth of OT III first hand and know the true danger of this discovery.

I am looking for feedback on whether or not I should release Xenu. I would appreciate your honest and serious handling of this matter.

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
First of all, welcome.

Very entertaining read. Thank you.

I believe the battery died in Xenu's cage and he escaped some time ago and was FDR and now runs a bank or something.

So fear not! Crack it open and let us know how it goes!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome:

Welcome URG.

A very entertaining read, thank you.

I say let him out. Surely 75 million years imprisonment is long enough?

In any case Xenu is just a being, no more inherently dangerous than any other being.

You could be his agent and get a cut of his appearance fee on talk shows. I mean, a real live ET – they’d lap him up!

Ax

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
I think Paul (DOF) is questioning your veracity, by allusion to the Nigerian hoax emails that regularly go around.

Let's play the game and suppose you were talking truthfully, just for fun …

Xenu himself. Who cares if he were released or not? No big deal. The technology to entrap thetans is a whole other matter and is best left undiscovered for as long as possible.

Xenu was not some sort of physical superman or bizarre alien life-form. Just an ordinary politician. You have to understand that back then political corruption was extreme. Nothing like the wussy situation on this planet. The stakes were higher, the rewards were higher, and the things done to people were unspeakably obscene. EVERYONE was like this at the time, not just Xenu.

He was a political idealist. Of course on his way up he was subjected to the usual: killed pets, raped wife, killed child. Just the usual political intimidation. And when he rose to power he used these same "political tools". But don't think he acted alone. He had covert teams working for him, as did his all his opponents.

There is talk of "loyal officers" in the literature. Bollocks. The Planetary Guardians were the most feared, the most hated corrupt scum in the region. They were second only in scummyness to the Bio-Pharmaceutical corporations. They were the real political power, having the dominant share of planetary income. Something like 90% of the population were on medication of some sort or another. :storm:

The Bio-Pharm companies had been covertly encouraging genetic weaknesses so they could supply the continuous costly medications needed to keep the resulting offspring functional. :angry:

So Xenu is the Evil Monster. Sure. It was pretty drastic remedial action. And sure he did go barking crazy towards the end, and turn on his loyal confederates. Just remember that EVERYONE near the top of that society was so full of crimes that every single one of them could have been given the death penalty many times over. There weren't saints and sinners, just more or less successful criminals (=politicians). :angry:

… oh but it's all apparently Science Fiction anyway, so we don't have to worry about it. :eyeroll:

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Please!

Free him at once-he's been imprisoned for way too long! It's very possible he could bring new/old technology that would assist mankind to feed the starving - too heal the sick - too educate the illiterate - so many great things to be done for the benefit of all! In the name of L. Ron Hubbard - I demand his release Now. I command it to be so!

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Power of Simplicity

Hey dude,

Just let the old fuck out and get on with your life. :yawn: :pfft: :welcome: To the board! :yes:

The EP's EP

P.S. - I AM completely serious and hey GT - cool avatar!:thumbsup: :clap:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

This post is deadly serious and true. Don’t ask me who I am or where I am. I will not reveal any personal information to anyone as I fear for my safety and the safety of the world. You will understand why once you read the information that follows.

This much I will say. I am independently wealthy and spend my time adventuring around the world, mountaineering, caving and hunting for treasure. I keep my ears open for all urban legends, stories, folk tales and such, because although these are frequently made up as hoaxes, lies and practical jokes, they often times come from a kernel of truth. It is this kernel of truth that must be discovered. It is very hard to keep a secret and I’ve found in my travels that these stories sometimes lead to “treasures” that would not otherwise have been found due to the fact that most people discount these stories as superstitions and fairy tales.

In my researches and constant practice of keeping my ear to the ground I came across the story of OT III, from the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. What particularly interested me was this “electronic mountain trap” that apparently imprisoned Xenu, the head of the “Galactic Confederation”, as outlined in the cosmology of the OT III story. Neither believing nor dismissing this information, I filed it in my mind as interesting curiosa and left it at that.

On one of my journeys to a land untraveled by modern man, I found myself deep inside a mountain on an expedition to explore and the pure sense of adventure. It was there that I came upon a not unusual phenomenon. I looked at my compass, as I often do, and noticed it was behaving in an erratic manner. This was not a reason for alarm as the path that lead out was well known and I knew that iron ore deposits were typically the cause of this kind of compass behavior. This was where I had the thought that I should explore this area more thoroughly and I had this impish daydream of finding the most unlikely of artifacts, the dreaded electronic trap of Xenu!

Little did I know that my daydream was to be prophetic, but I’m getting ahead of myself. The interior of the cave had no unusual features or anything that would indicate workmanship from an intelligent source. There was only one area that stood out from the rest of the cave walls and only because it appeared to be dry and not seeping with moisture. This told me that the material there was not allowing moisture to come through, perhaps due to a large unfilled void behind it, or because the material was different, perhaps artificially placed there and made to look like the natural surroundings.

I began to knock on it at first with the butt of my axe and the material seemed soft. The surrounding material was much harder. I started to chip at it and it crumbled and disintegrated very easily. I chipped away at it for several hours. I had enough supplies to spend several days in the cave and still make the trip out so this delay did not bother me. I kept at it. The only reason I didn’t give up was because my compass would behave more and more erratically the further in I dug and there was no iron ore anywhere in sight.

Then I hit something hard. Pardon me for being mysterious at this point, but I will not describe the object as to size, weight and quality for reasons that are my own. Suffice it say, it is very impressive and very inscrutable as far as the technology is concerned. I removed it from that location and it is now in a secret location, totally under my control and only known by me.

I have given several of my attorneys specific instructions, without revealing the nature of the situation, to undertake very specific steps should I turn up missing for a set time period without communication or if I should turn up dead. These specific instructions will lead to the exposing and releasing of Xenu in a very public way. So to anyone thinking of discovering and stopping me, please think again.

As you can well imagine this discovery brings to question the validity of L. Ron Hubbard’s story of OT III. Well, at least the part of Xenu’s electronic trap. After reading the various arguments for and against the validity of Scientology, it is my conclusion that anything L. Ron Hubbard said or wrote is subject to a well deserved level of suspicion.

This brings me to my very precarious and dangerous situation. I am toying with the idea of releasing Xenu and donating the device to the scientific community. I’m certain the psychological community would be very interested in the technology of entrapping souls. Perhaps they would be able to reverse engineer it and use the technology to free people from the confines of the electronic waves present on earth or even to gain insight into the nature of the soul. Either way, I am not an expert on these things and am inclined to leave it to the experts to figure out.

Now, if L. Ron Hubbard is correct, releasing Xenu could unleash terrible forces – forces that could lead to our enslavement and destruction. However, given the fact that L. Ron Hubbard has questionable credibility, my thoughts are that releasing Xenu would yield a wealth of information and shed light on the lies told by L. Ron Hubbard. Personally, I would find it interesting to have a jaw flapping session with old Xenu and get the real dirt on the whole OT III story.

But then I have doubts. Perhaps releasing a multi-million year old head of the “Galactic Federation” may not be the greatest idea. However, I am an adventurer and the curiosity is killing me. This board is the best release of this information as I’m certain this news will be spread throughout the Scientology community. Many of you have experienced the truth of OT III first hand and know the true danger of this discovery.

I am looking for feedback on whether or not I should release Xenu. I would appreciate your honest and serious handling of this matter.

Yes - It was a false imprisonment in the first place - his story and what he was fighting for is - todays exact micro-story and the so called threats against civilizations - and having a Gov that will look after us - so long as we don't reach out and originate truth! :)

Over the years you have run into too much Green Glass - so you know how this is done :)

Alan

Feral

Rogue male
Gee, I'm not sure what you've found, it could be anything.

I'm very sure it isn't Xenu, I'm afraid that he has already been located and released.

A few years ago an elite group of very capable OTs got together I was honored to be invited. The task was to rehabilitate and release Xenu. Before we began we were each asked to locate the mountain that he was trapped in as a test of our OT perceptics. Only about half of the origional 18 got the correct location, each confirming the other.

We then wrote an auditing pgm for him, so as to ensure that releasing him was not a danger to man kind. He completed the pgm including a special clearing pgm, FPRD and R2-12 as well as a NOTS R/S handling. He was then released. The pgm was audited telepathically and with the aid of a tepaphone, provided by Captain Bill.

WE suspect he has since inhabited the body of DM and is vey busy reforming the CofS as an amends project.

All the best.

Human Again

This board is the best release of this information as I’m certain this news will be spread throughout the Scientology community.

You've found the EX-Scientology board - I suggest you go have a chat with David Miscavidge - I'm sure he'll find your story much more compelling than we do.

DartSmohen

I would appreciate your honest and serious handling of this matter.

URG,

Go to Pauls rabbit and read the writeup on Hubbard in Las Palmas.

There was NO Xenu, there was NO electronic mountain trap. There was NO Inc 2. There was NO Inc 1.

It was all drugs and hallucinations.

Alan and I were there. We witnessed it all.

Dart

Good twin

Floater
URG,

Go to Pauls rabbit and read the writeup on Hubbard in Las Palmas.

There was NO Xenu, there was NO electronic mountain trap. There was NO Inc 2. There was NO Inc 1.

It was all drugs and hallucinations.

Alan and I were there. We witnessed it all.

Dart

Thank you Dart. I trust you...but does this mean Yoda lied?:unsure:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I gotta know!

Gee, I'm not sure what you've found, it could be anything.

I'm very sure it isn't Xenu, I'm afraid that he has already been located and released.

A few years ago an elite group of very capable OTs got together I was honored to be invited. The task was to rehabilitate and release Xenu. Before we began we were each asked to locate the mountain that he was trapped in as a test of our OT perceptics. Only about half of the origional 18 got the correct location, each confirming the other.

We then wrote an auditing pgm for him, so as to ensure that releasing him was not a danger to man kind. He completed the pgm including a special clearing pgm, FPRD and R2-12 as well as a NOTS R/S handling. He was then released. The pgm was audited telepathically and with the aid of a tepaphone, provided by Captain Bill.

WE suspect he has since inhabited the body of DM and is vey busy reforming the CofS as an amends project.

All the best.

Hey Feral - was Koos still around and havin' sumphin ta do with this good shit! :confused2: I LOVE his telepathic auditin! :p :omg: :happydance:

EP