What's new

To Release or Not to Release

Feral

Rogue male
Hey Feral - was Koos still around and havin' sumphin ta do with this good shit! :confused2: I LOVE his telepathic auditin! :p :omg: :happydance:

EP

The identity of the other 'super OTs' was not revealed to me or any other, it was a top sekret operation.

It was an extension of the CIA remote viewing project, of course we didn't know that at the time. That tidbit was revealed via FOI much later.

So I don't know what our friend here has found, it's getting curiouser and curiouser.

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
URG,
You really think you have a capability to open that thing you found?

1/ I doubt it, if they sealed it, I suspect it was intended to remain sealed.

2/ Remember Pandora? Maybe you will get three wishes, and maybe not...

Regards, Allen

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
URG,
You really think you have a capability to open that thing you found?

1/ I doubt it, if they sealed it, I suspect it was intended to remain sealed.

2/ Remember Pandora? Maybe you will get three wishes, and maybe not...

Regards, Allen

Will an E-meter open it...?

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ma "kase" iz bitin' mah arse ri' now!

The identity of the other 'super OTs' was not revealed to me or any other, it was a top sekret operation.

It was an extension of the CIA remote viewing project, of course we didn't know that at the time. That tidbit was revealed via FOI much later.

So I don't know what our friend here has found, it's getting curiouser and curiouser.

Eye iz dun et up wif curio citee! :yes: :p :whistling:

Roy

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Gee, I'm not sure what you've found, it could be anything.

I'm very sure it isn't Xenu, I'm afraid that he has already been located and released.

A few years ago an elite group of very capable OTs got together I was honored to be invited. The task was to rehabilitate and release Xenu. Before we began we were each asked to locate the mountain that he was trapped in as a test of our OT perceptics. Only about half of the origional 18 got the correct location, each confirming the other.

We then wrote an auditing pgm for him, so as to ensure that releasing him was not a danger to man kind. He completed the pgm including a special clearing pgm, FPRD and R2-12 as well as a NOTS R/S handling. He was then released. The pgm was audited telepathically and with the aid of a tepaphone, provided by Captain Bill.

WE suspect he has since inhabited the body of DM and is vey busy reforming the CofS as an amends project.

All the best.

This typifies the unreal batshit mentality that some of these "OT's" display.

For your info, in the confidential EO Laffie wrote on "xenu", he was imprisoned in an electronic mountain trap on a planet in a distant galaxy.

I know that in one of Hubbards bullshit sessions he said that the trap was on the island of Maderia. This was siezed upon by the usual bunch of zealot followers.

So, search away. Crack out your e-meters and start your mental masturbation. I am sure you will keep yourselves fully occupied for the next 75 million years.:duh: :duh: :unsure:

Dart

Feral

Rogue male
This typifies the unreal batshit mentality that some of these "OT's" display.

For your info, in the confidential EO Laffie wrote on "xenu", he was imprisoned in an electronic mountain trap on a planet in a distant galaxy.

I know that in one of Hubbards bullshit sessions he said that the trap was on the island of Maderia. This was siezed upon by the usual bunch of zealot followers.

So, search away. Crack out your e-meters and start your mental masturbation. I am sure you will keep yourselves fully occupied for the next 75 million years.:duh: :duh: :unsure:

Dart

Really?:whistling:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's 3:25PM PST here -- the bus leaves at 10:30PM PST. :sad:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.

Oh, OK. I took a Greyhound bus overnight from LA when I moved out to Reno in 2004.

But yes, good on you for getting out. There are some nice bits to LA, but overall, not the best of places to be.

Paul

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Parole Xenu?

URG found Xenu and wants to know RELEASE OR NOT TO RELEASE.

Go ahead and parole the bugger, but first make him throw you a bigger fish from the cartel OUTSIDE this mest universe. Where some oldies left over are still playing GOD.
It wouldn't make any difference. He's too late on the chain. OT III and OT VIII are basically the same wall of fire. I don't see how anyone ever contacted it without restimulating it's earlier basic. And it sure took more than a loud snap and a flash of light to get me to keep submerging and "going in " as a this or a that or a that or a that or a this... There's no power unless you leave some of your life force trapped somewhere where the stratospheres of the game are still being mocked up. That takes agreement even if it was coerced.. or on some level given over unconsciously as being the only way to continue surviving.
Seems like a games conditon, keeping oneseslf mocked up as an individual. This is the most godawful introverting flow zero I ever tried to inspect. Native State is wondrous but fleeting. One is in a relativley fixed viewpoint of dimension here. If Xenu is a probllem we have to keep confronting that means we occupy a chronic viewpt of dimension in juxtaposition to That problem. Space is Beingess. So this is controlling our beingness.
Last year I got totally engrossed reading the Gnostic Secret Book of John. In it was the story of Theta issuing from itself one level after another, the different realms. THEY GIVE BIRTH TO ONE ANOTHER. They have a creation sequence. It's very interesting to note that blowing the mindset that clings to dichotomies which keep us in this here universe was a fundmental basic training for them. ... These gnostics.. "when you learn to make the outer the inner." .. .."if the flesh came into existence for the sake of the spirit , it is a wonder, but if the spirit came into existence for the sake of the body, it is a wonder of wonders, but I wonder at how such a great wealth has come to dwell in such poverty." Now those treasures were found in a mountain trapped. They were very worth letting out. IMHO.

Last edited:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
OOO, OOO, OOO, open open! I'm dying to meet the old bugger.

Last edited by a moderator: