What's new

Today I was off purpose and totally out-ethics

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gave my 8 year old ASD son his morning Risperdol. Tonight I will be picking up his Focalin refills at the drug store.

I have not choked the chicken for such a long time and almost on a daily basis I debate with myself on performing the act but I lose the debate to my super-ego, thereby utilizing out-tech and out-ethics Psych terms.

I'd love to go ethics and choke it but I guess I'll have to settle for fantasizing for now, that is the furthest out-ethics I can bring myself to at this point. I'm such a wimp, sorry bout that. I'm prayign that some night I do it in my sleep.

I think I'll sitck to my normal out-ethics routine of playing video/PC games with my kids tonight. That sure as hell ain't gonna get them up the bridge so maybe someone can send me to Ethics via Qual for that one.

Rd00

Good twin

Floater
Well 'skuse me! :grouch: I aint givin' up the good shit 'till the cheese gets bindin'! :no: :nervous: :p :omg: :D

Roy & EP

Sorry Roy. It reminded me of when my new staff would write up O/Ws and it would have things like "I kept a candy bar hidden in my room and ate little nibbles off it for six months". I'm serious. I mean WTF? I remember the day when an overt was an OVERT! Jus sayin.....................

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reading youse guys O/W writeups is boring. :yes:

And you are withholding what exactly? :coolwink:

Sorry Roy. It reminded me of when my new staff would write up O/Ws and it would have things like "I kept a candy bar hidden in my room and ate little nibbles off it for six months". I'm serious. I mean WTF? I remember the day when an overt was an OVERT! Jus sayin.....................

Well, these aren't O/W writeups, precisely, but more lists of things we can do because we're out.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
A deal is a deal

Good twin, darlin'...I'll show you mine; if...you'll show me yours...I'll even let you go first! :whistling: :yes:

Love ya,

Roy/EP

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am swept away by your invitation...

Aw Roy.... dance with me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ek3eCbfqp0

:dance2:​

It will be my pleasure, sweet girl. :bow: I had forgotten how really good Patti Page was as a singer and artist. Also I spent my college years and more in Nashville; so you cannot imagine how appropriate the selection, and how wonderfully nostalgic your choice was to me.

Vegas it is, then - for sure. :clap:

(there, all noms de plume will be cast away, and we shall shine as we truly are.)

Roy

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

LOL

That's hilarious!!! :hysterical: To me anyway! Sorry that you were reminded of that. Do you have anymore silly examples of silly O/W's from your staff?

Last edited:

AOSHUKR6EW

Patron with Honors
I did nothing out ethics, if I did I would most certainly have put my EO Hat on and accordingly caned myself ten times.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for bumping cherished! :) What a fun thread! Now I know that I'm hanging around with the right crowd! Not that I can trust y'all any farther than I can throw ya -- I know about what you can expect from such low-responsibility people, but I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints I guess !

-TL

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
exciting day

I got up late :ohmy: Played around on the compter. Managed to get dressed and out for some soda about noon. Stopped by McD's to grab some lunch. Then came back to play around on the compter more. My life is sssssoooo Hard! :lol:

Cinnamon_Girl

Patron with Honors
Luv This

I love this post. Love IT!

I've been away so long that I laugh now when I read the strange jargon...."off purp", and the others.

Seriously though, I'd be considered completely "downstat", as I now get unemployment, since I was laid off last year. So today I'm gonna get my unemployment check in the mail, go to my bank and deposit it. And then maybe get to the local Blockbuster and rent a video or 2.

What else have I done lately? Hmmm......Oh I attended mass at a local Catholic church, with 2 nuns, who are my friends. Sister Kathleen and Sister Teres'. That would've put me in "ethics" for sure.

What else?.......Friday I returned a phone call, and I spent about 15 minutes talking to a woman who's been diagnosed with a mental illness and she's on "psych drugs".

Um, Wednesday I worked out at the gym.

Tomorrow I'm going to have a free breakfast at the convent, where I used to live.

Last night I wasted about 5 hours in Facebook, feeding my Farmpal animals and harvesting my crops. And then spent a couple hours watching PBS and also taking pictures of my precious bunny rabbit and my kitty.

Oh, I almost forgot! I wrote in my blogs!

Last edited: