What's new

Today Show on NBC: Did Miscavige hire PIs to spy on his own father?

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Story told of a PI name Powell, hired by an intermediary, paid 10K a week to follow and report on DM's father. A highlight of the report said at one point, Powell saw DM's father slumped over grabbing his chest. Powell called his intermediary describing the situation. Two minutes later, he got a call back from DM himself saying: "If it is my father's time to die, let home - don't intervene!"

All this on the TODAY show, 7:38 am. 4/9/2015.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Story told of a PI name Powell, hired by an intermediary, paid 10K a week to follow and report on DM's father. A highlight of the report said at one point, Powell saw DM's father slumped over grabbing his chest. Powell called his intermediary describing the situation. Two minutes later, he got a call back from DM himself saying: "If it is my father's time to die, let home - don't intervene!"

All this on the TODAY show, 7:38 am. 4/9/2015.

I'm really starting to wonder how much the church has spent on private investigators since Davy took over. Also on court cases that really were simple harassments. These figure should be sent to all the whales, who paid for it and all the staff who failed to get paid a living wage the whole time bullies were given a years worth of pay in a day to follow old men around and scare them.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Watch the video here:

Video

It contains the audio recording of the PI. PI says DM himself called him on his cell phone and told him to let his father die.

Cult's response: "Its a bald face lie". LOLOLOLOL

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's that crazy Spyintology. I mean what can you say about a church who's main religious artifact is a lie detector?
I'm surprised they don't give each other surveillance cameras and hidden mics as X-mas presents.

Last edited:

koki

"we did not do that,we are not doing it, in fact we will stop doing that in future!":coolwink:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's that Lyin, Spyin, Denyin, and now Cryin-tology. Somebody should do a song.

Leland

Crusader
WoW, That Today Show video (NBC investigation!!!) is hard hitting....and pulls no punches....

good stuff, a must see.

:)

mockingbird

The hits never stop on the footbullet train to oblivion for Scientology !!! All deluded maniacs aboard !!!

TG1

Angelic Poster
1. Going Clear

2. Neurotology

3. "Let him die."

I don't think there actually is anything else left to say.

mockingbird

Re the how much they spend on PIs and lawyers angle . One source told me they have been spending multimillions yearly on that to spy on people and bury court cases from the nineties on continuously . Some even think the whales are needed to offset this and without them and constant regging the cult would collapse financially as the output may be over 25-50 million per year !

That is one estimate and may even be too low now !!!

Please donate to the IAS espionage and bribes and murder fund !

mockingbird

1. Going Clear

2. Neurotology

3. "Let him die."

What is next ? Now the press have no fear and are swarming like sharks for easy prey . And the entire comedy and social media world too .

Couldn't happen to a nicer fella or group .