What's new

Today Tonight doing show on the Lord Mayor Opening the Idle Org. Tonight 6.30 pm EDT.

Feral

Rogue male
Channel 7 here in Australia are covering the Lord Mayor opening the idle org on the 29th. The show will be tonight, 31st of Jan. at 6.30pm.

The Honourable Mr. Doyle was presented with a great deal of data regarding the abuses by the cult of Scientology which he chose to ignore prior to the opening. The show will be calling to question why he only took the CofS's side of the story.

Now Channel 7 are asking for any exes who want to meet with the Mayor on national TV in the near future and call him to account as to why he is lending his support to the cult of Scientology.

You may wish to ask for an apology or throw light onto the issue with your own personal story.

Calling for volunteers for the follow up show. PM me if you are interested.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Channel 7 here in Australia are covering the Lord Mayor opening the idle org on the 29th. The show will be tonight, 31st of Jan. at 6.30pm.

The Honourable Mr. Doyle was presented with a great deal of data regarding the abuses by the cult of Scientology which he chose to ignore prior to the opening. The show will be calling to question why he only took the CofS's side of the story.

Now Channel 7 are asking for any exes who want to meet with the Mayor on national TV in the near future and call him to account as to why he is lending his support to the cult of Scientology.

You may wish to ask for an apology or throw light onto the issue with your own personal story.

Calling for volunteers for the follow up show. PM me if you are interested.

You better have that link posted by 5 minutes after the hour! You hear me? Compliance report in triplicate on my desk by 5 minutes after the hour or else. You got that?

er....I couldn't help myself.:sorry:

Feral

Rogue male
You better have that link posted by 5 minutes after the hour! You hear me? Compliance report in triplicate on my desk by 5 minutes after the hour or else. You got that?

er....I couldn't help myself.:sorry:

I need a "techie" person for that!

NOT MY HAT!!! (couldn't resist :D)

Thank You Channel 7 in Australia.

I wish the media in the United States would make politicians answers to their constituents anytime they are bought off by conmen and the criminal organizations that they run.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Popcorn

I hope Byran Seymore brings Nick Xenophon to the "show and tell" :drama: TodayTonight: channel 7 @ 6.30pm.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fantastic stuff ... loved it ... Senator Xenophon and Bryan Seymour are my heroes for sure...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's going to be a great year.

The Mayor will be in damage control and so he should be...

The Vic Premier and his deputy certainly made it very clear which side of the fence they were on ... and guess what it wasn't the cults ... They would have been approached for sure by the Church to open that org up ... but they knew it would be political suicide and could not possibly condone the behaviour of this out of control, tax exempt criminal cult.

So the cult's Ideal Org here in Melbourne starts it's journey down the Idle Org Road there will be many other Idle Org road houses along the way and the individuals should stop and comtemplate about "How the hell did I get caught up in the scam?" ... :D:D:D

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
It's a GREAT news article for those who want to see the Con of Ron unravel, and it made me very happy indeed.

In terms of analysis, I'd say this:

The events described in the news item are an allegory for CofS as a whole. The Church achieves what it would consider to be a 'win', in getting Robert Doyle to attend the opening of their Idle Org... and ends up losing far more than it won. Haven't they noticed that nowadays, it always goes badly for CofS whenever they draw attention to themselves?

So: they drew attention to themselves. In fact, they got national media attention. And apart a few seconds for vox-pops from a couple of dazed-looking victims, that media spends the whole of the piece dishing the dirt on Scientology.

Doyle is described as "apparently conned into advertising the cult." And it goes down hill from there.

Key soundbites:
Cult's goons closed ranks
Scientology's oldest tricks
Lure in...
Cult
Empty buildings
Doyle's endorsement of a brutal cult is baffling
History of serious allegations of abuse
Forcing women to have abortions
Brainwashing
Forced labour
Forcing child sex abuse victims to lie to the police
Cult
Hounded their followers to raise $20m
Scientology cannot afford to run the a/c in its new building
Its numbers plummeted
Senate inquiry
Tax-free status
A church entity which is not in fact a church
When you make a media splash like that, who needs enemies?

Too bad D.M. only ever learned from LRH. A far wiser man once said, "When you're in a hole, stop digging!"

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It's a GREAT news article for those who want to see the Con of Ron unravel, and it made me very happy indeed.

In terms of analysis, I'd say this:

The events described in the news item are an allegory for CofS as a whole. The Church achieves what it would consider to be a 'win', in getting Robert Doyle to attend the opening of their Idle Org... and ends up losing far more than it won. Haven't they noticed that nowadays, it always goes badly for CofS whenever they draw attention to themselves?

So: they drew attention to themselves. In fact, they got national media attention. And apart a few seconds for vox-pops from a couple of dazed-looking victims, that media spends the whole of the piece dishing the dirt on Scientology.

Doyle is described as "apparently conned into advertising the cult." And it goes down hill from there.

Key soundbites:

When you make a media splash like that, who needs enemies?

Too bad D.M. only ever learned from LRH. A far wiser man once said, "When you're in a hole, stop digging!"

Wow, now that really puts it in context. :happydance:
Bite on that OSA.