Today Tonight Melbourne Org Labour Abuse A Setup

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
-snip-

The fact the Journalist had been stopped by the Supreme Court from attacking Scientology for 5 years, and had one year left on his sentence...

-snip-

Secret Satan, what part of this comment isn't libelous? You have left yourself open enormously with this blatant lie. It will be forwarded to those who need to know about it.

Neo

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
wow... considering how many months ago this expose happened, you'd think they would of had plenty of time to come up with something atleast a tiny bit plausible.

I have personally met the head of "Anonymous" in Pennsylvania (the pixled face in the report, whose day job is a "special interest" producer for a TV morning show there and who comes on every so often as a "clinical psychiatrist" to give a give a profile evaluation of a defendant in major court cases.

:roflmao:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Come on Secret Santa, you can do better than that surely!

Look, I don’t have a problem with you supporting the CoS and voicing your opinions here. In fact, I welcome it. I’d love the chance to debate the merits (or otherwise) of Scientology with a ‘churchie’.

But, if you are just going to arrive here and spout a load of ‘Dead Agent’ drivel, how about trying to make it convincing at least? For a start, if you want to be believable, try putting in some facts, such as names. You didn’t identify one single real person by name in your spiel. This sounds rather like Hubbard’s description of an Antisocial Personality, i.e. you cast aspersions without being specific about who did what.

Secondly, do some research. If you had read even a small part of ESMB, you would have known that there are a large number of Aussie members, many who have very recent knowledge of the Orgs that you mentioned. But of course, you won’t have read any of the personal stories of all the long-term, well-known and respected ex-Scientologists, many of them OTs, because you will have been told not to by your ‘church’.

Does it not strike you as an ‘outpoint’ that a ‘church’ that claims that communication is the universal solvent and offers Total Freedom, tries to restrict your freedom and communication by telling who you can and cannot communicate to?

Please respond to our comments. Show us how a Scientologist can handle any situation.

Axiom142

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
What does 'plausible' have to do with Scientology?

Zinj

I think that is a little unfair Zinj.

A lot of what I studied in Scientology was superficially plausible, until you investigated it in more detail. After all, I wasn’t a complete numbskull, I wouldn’t have got hooked if I didn’t think it had merit.

Axiom142

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I think that is a little unfair Zinj.

A lot of what I studied in Scientology was superficially plausible, until you investigated it in more detail. After all, I wasn’t a complete numbskull, I wouldn’t have got hooked if I didn’t think it had merit.

Axiom142

One man's 'plausible' is another man's 'bonkers' :)

But, we *all* have our blind spots.

Zinj

byte301

Crusader
Man, they just keep doing themselves in, don't they? I may as well not even show up to protest any more...except I love to watch them scurry into the org.

Secret Santa, you've failed as hard as anyone I've ever seen. You need to do a re-tread on The Hubbard Super Secret Spy Course.

FLUNK!!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Secret Santa -

Don't let these guys get you down - they're just DB losers, PTSes, and outright SPs - but you knew that all along, didn't you?

So it doesn't matter if you get your facts straight, they'll just twist it around anyway, because they are incapable of relaying communication truthfully. They can't duplicate - or else they would not be EXes - they'd still be Scientologists going up the Bridge! Right? Or am I right???

Listen. I understand.

If you need to talk, you can PM me. I'll give you all the latest dirt on these guys so you can totally strike an effective blow against the enemies you've been pretending to be part of despite personal danger

Alanzo

Good twin

Floater
Secret Santa -

Don't let these guys get you down - they're just DB losers, PTSes, and outright SPs - but you knew that all along, didn't you?

So it doesn't matter if you get your facts straight, they'll just twist it around anyway, because they are incapable of relaying communication truthfully. They can't duplicate - or else they would not be EXes - they'd still be Scientologists going up the Bridge! Right? Or am I right???

Listen. I understand.

If you need to talk, you can PM me. I'll give you all the latest dirt on these guys so you can totally strike an effective blow against the enemies you've been pretending to be part of despite personal danger

Alanzo

.....says the armadillo in the green bucket.:melodramatic:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Working as a member of the film Industry in both Australia and the United States I am privey to a lot of secret goings on in the media.

Part of what my company does is consult to all facets of the Industry.

Two weeks before Today Tonight aired the story about child slavery in Scn Orgs, Today Tonight approached three major talent agencies in Melbourne looking for actors.

Their request: They were looking for up to 5 young actors between the ages of 17 to 25 that had little or no knowledge of Scientology for a "reinactment". Their specification for young actors with little or no knowledg of Scn piqued my interest, so I enquired.

When I contacted my contact at Channel 7 about the actor request, she said, and I quote, "Today Tonight want to do a story about companies employing child labour at under award wages".

Not even channel 7 knew what the actual content of the story was the Jounalist was going to put to air. The fact the Journalist had been stopped by the Supreme Court from attacking Scientology for 5 years, and had one year left on his sentence, convinced channel 7 that the story wasn't going to be about Scn.

All the journalist had to go on was a comment about the amount of pay we used to get at Melbourne Org.

They set up a small unprofessional camera on a tripof a couple of days before at about 4:30pm and pretended to do short commercial shots with just a female model and cameraman, sliding further down the street in order to position themselves opposite the org.

At about 5:15, the camera man enterered the org to do an OCA test, and evesdrop. The fact that the voice over by a young actor on TV indicated people and gave them the wrong names, made it all the funnier.

As they had no new material except the exposes from the '80's, the editor added these as insert shots, had the actor read the autocue that was made up of transcriptions that were passed off as "new intelligence".

Anyone who was at Melbourne, Adelaide, or Sydney orgs during the middle to late 80's, would've been intimately acquained with Scientologists that were radio announcers and journalists.

I have personally met the head of "Anonymous" in Pennsylvania (the pixled face in the report, whose day job is a "special interest" producer for a TV morning show there and who comes on every so often as a "clinical psychiatrist" to give a give a profile evaluation of a defendant in major court cases.

As my Jounalism professor once stated, "Jounalism is two-thirds creative writing, one-third actual quotes. Make a mountain out of a molehill inorder to engage the readers. When reading a newspaper it is intelligent to believe half of of what you read. It is brilliance to know which half to believe".

I realise that many of you here at ESMB wouldnt fully understand the above rant. Its a strange dialect known as "OSA Shite". I ran it through the Google Translator. Its a little rough, but I think you'll get the gist of what Secret Satan is really saying.

TRANSLATION:

baaa baa baaa ba ba baaa
baa baa ba baaaaaa ba!!

ba, Pennsylvania, baaaaaaaaaa!

Ba ba baaa baaa

Oh no. Mike is here again!!!!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :omg:

END TRANSLATION

Neo

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well Secret Santa you certainly cheered me up no end.

Having been moved by the Ethics Officer out of a space there when I'd been sent by Narconon Melbourne to the org to be "handled" so that a bunch of kids could do some "homeschooling' for an hour or so in the afternoon and having seen these kids running around the org all day AND having had this very subject brought up at Board Meetings of the Yarralinda School by the principal who was trying to get the dickheads in the org to see what they were doing with their kids would get them into trouble with the Victorian Department of Education - I could go on but the blatant and incredibly stupid lies you've come up with make me sooooooo glad I no longer have anything to do with people as blind as you are.

Am i being too harsh?

I'm undoubtedly more trained in scientology than you ever will be and I don't regret my training. I obviously have a far better grasp of the PR series than you do.

And you wonder why the stats are crashing? :D

Secret Santa

The David Graham interview was a few years old, and aired before he died.

Neo, who I have met (Unfortuanately). Your lack of knowledge and continuous loud mouth make me wonder how you got on here.

Besides, if you supposedly knew who i was, why wasn't I outed in the post--a REAL ex-scientologist with integrity would've, not a groupy wannabe who talks out of their ass.

And Secret Santa means just that. With what's been happening, it will make the Zreezone guys happy. The rest can go join Neo, or at least walk byte 301 somewhere near an org so they can say they've seen one.

The question is, do you want the guff on what's actually going on, or are you those guys that badmouh everything they don't understand just to be part of a crowd, or are you going to stand up for yourself as an individual that's an ex-scientologist? Your choice.

Carmel

Crusader
The David Graham interview was a few years old, and aired before he died.

Neo, who I have met (Unfortuanately). Your lack of knowledge and continuous loud mouth make me wonder how you got on here.

Besides, if you supposedly knew who i was, why wasn't I outed in the post--a REAL ex-scientologist with integrity would've, not a groupy wannabe who talks out of their ass.

And Secret Santa means just that. With what's been happening, it will make the Zreezone guys happy. The rest can go join Neo, or at least walk byte 301 somewhere near an org so they can say they've seen one.

The question is, do you want the guff on what's actually going on, or are you those guys that badmouh everything they don't understand just to be part of a crowd, or are you going to stand up for yourself as an individual that's an ex-scientologist? Your choice.
David Graham is still alive and kicking :happydance: - see thread on Sydney protests Jan 17th (he was videod at the protest, and it's posted on that thread).

Who is feeding you your data? You might wanna get a new source, seeing as you probably aren't allowed to access the board and check things out for yourself. :whistling: