ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Today Tonight Melbourne Org Labour Abuse A Setup

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Secret Santa, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

Secret Satan, what part of this comment isn't libelous? You have left yourself open enormously with this blatant lie. It will be forwarded to those who need to know about it.

Neo

2. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

Mikey at work?

I'd say it smacks of the intelligent type of foot-bullet tactics OSA Mike uses. :coolwink:

3. ScudMuffin

ScudMuffin Silver Meritorious Patron

Pensylvannia? I didn't agree to move there!

4. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

wow... considering how many months ago this expose happened, you'd think they would of had plenty of time to come up with something atleast a tiny bit plausible.

:roflmao:

5. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Come on Secret Santa, you can do better than that surely!

Look, I don’t have a problem with you supporting the CoS and voicing your opinions here. In fact, I welcome it. I’d love the chance to debate the merits (or otherwise) of Scientology with a ‘churchie’.

But, if you are just going to arrive here and spout a load of ‘Dead Agent’ drivel, how about trying to make it convincing at least? For a start, if you want to be believable, try putting in some facts, such as names. You didn’t identify one single real person by name in your spiel. This sounds rather like Hubbard’s description of an Antisocial Personality, i.e. you cast aspersions without being specific about who did what.

Secondly, do some research. If you had read even a small part of ESMB, you would have known that there are a large number of Aussie members, many who have very recent knowledge of the Orgs that you mentioned. But of course, you won’t have read any of the personal stories of all the long-term, well-known and respected ex-Scientologists, many of them OTs, because you will have been told not to by your ‘church’.

Does it not strike you as an ‘outpoint’ that a ‘church’ that claims that communication is the universal solvent and offers Total Freedom, tries to restrict your freedom and communication by telling who you can and cannot communicate to?

Please respond to our comments. Show us how a Scientologist can handle any situation.

Axiom142

6. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

What does 'plausible' have to do with Scientology?

Zinj

7. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

I think that is a little unfair Zinj.

A lot of what I studied in Scientology was superficially plausible, until you investigated it in more detail. After all, I wasn’t a complete numbskull, I wouldn’t have got hooked if I didn’t think it had merit.

Axiom142

8. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

One man's 'plausible' is another man's 'bonkers' :)

But, we *all* have our blind spots.

Zinj

9. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Man, they just keep doing themselves in, don't they? I may as well not even show up to protest any more...except I love to watch them scurry into the org.

Secret Santa, you've failed as hard as anyone I've ever seen. You need to do a re-tread on The Hubbard Super Secret Spy Course.

FLUNK!!

10. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Neo

thanks Neo
    :goodjob:
    SS = FAIL

11. Good twin

Good twin Floater

so sorry secret santa - you lose

secret_santa_grants_wishes_med.jpg

12. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Secret Santa -

Don't let these guys get you down - they're just DB losers, PTSes, and outright SPs - but you knew that all along, didn't you?

So it doesn't matter if you get your facts straight, they'll just twist it around anyway, because they are incapable of relaying communication truthfully. They can't duplicate - or else they would not be EXes - they'd still be Scientologists going up the Bridge! Right? Or am I right???

Listen. I understand.

If you need to talk, you can PM me. I'll give you all the latest dirt on these guys so you can totally strike an effective blow against the enemies you've been pretending to be part of despite personal danger

Alanzo

13. Good twin

Good twin Floater

.....says the armadillo in the green bucket.:melodramatic:

14. Neo

I realise that many of you here at ESMB wouldnt fully understand the above rant. Its a strange dialect known as "OSA Shite". I ran it through the Google Translator. Its a little rough, but I think you'll get the gist of what Secret Satan is really saying.

TRANSLATION:

baaa baa baaa ba ba baaa
    baa baa ba baaaaaa ba!!

ba, Pennsylvania, baaaaaaaaaa!

Ba ba baaa baaa

Oh no. Mike is here again!!!!!!!
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :omg:

END TRANSLATION

Neo

15. WrongPlaceRightTime

WrongPlaceRightTime Patron Meritorious

Not to worry, Neo. Of course we all know this guy is BS.

16. Neo

Yeh i am in a trolling mood :) (MF wont mind).

Neo

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  17. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Well Secret Santa you certainly cheered me up no end.

Having been moved by the Ethics Officer out of a space there when I'd been sent by Narconon Melbourne to the org to be "handled" so that a bunch of kids could do some "homeschooling' for an hour or so in the afternoon and having seen these kids running around the org all day AND having had this very subject brought up at Board Meetings of the Yarralinda School by the principal who was trying to get the dickheads in the org to see what they were doing with their kids would get them into trouble with the Victorian Department of Education - I could go on but the blatant and incredibly stupid lies you've come up with make me sooooooo glad I no longer have anything to do with people as blind as you are.

Am i being too harsh?

I'm undoubtedly more trained in scientology than you ever will be and I don't regret my training. I obviously have a far better grasp of the PR series than you do.

And you wonder why the stats are crashing? :D

18. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:blink: This is fascinating! :blink:

I have my notepad at the ready.....:thumbsup:

:drama:

19. Secret Santa

Secret Santa New Member

The David Graham interview was a few years old, and aired before he died.

Neo, who I have met (Unfortuanately). Your lack of knowledge and continuous loud mouth make me wonder how you got on here.

Besides, if you supposedly knew who i was, why wasn't I outed in the post--a REAL ex-scientologist with integrity would've, not a groupy wannabe who talks out of their ass.

And Secret Santa means just that. With what's been happening, it will make the Zreezone guys happy. The rest can go join Neo, or at least walk byte 301 somewhere near an org so they can say they've seen one.

The question is, do you want the guff on what's actually going on, or are you those guys that badmouh everything they don't understand just to be part of a crowd, or are you going to stand up for yourself as an individual that's an ex-scientologist? Your choice.

20. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

David Graham is still alive and kicking :happydance: - see thread on Sydney protests Jan 17th (he was videod at the protest, and it's posted on that thread).

Who is feeding you your data? You might wanna get a new source, seeing as you probably aren't allowed to access the board and check things out for yourself. :whistling: