ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Today Tonight Melbourne Org Labour Abuse A Setup

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Secret Santa, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

OMG this is freaking hilarious! Whose PCs folders have been culled for this rubbish?

It reads that David passed away which he most certainly has not. Must be the interviewer then? :confused2:

As for the rest ....Pot. Kettle. Black.

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey wombat! If you look at the latest anon raid pictures from outside the AO you'll see David Graham on the far left, very alive and well.

Unlike a lot of the others who stayed in from the heyday of sydney org (Pat and Harry Bloomberg, Paul Schobel etc.) - they all joined the sea org and look where it got them.

Arguing with you is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Give me some real sport and start using SOME facts please - or are you just too confused by all this?

3. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

LOL! Secret Santa has gotta be a troll. Not even OSA are this dumb. :D

4. Feral

Feral Rogue male

SS....Errr David Graham is dead? It must have happened today 'cos I was on the phone to him yesterday.

I'll let Byte answer for themselves.

Your post claiming that ignorance is the driver of these guys attitudes is just uninformed. I'm a trained auditor and part way through exec status II OEC, my wife and I have walked the whole 'bridge' including 15 years of solo NOTS. Scooter and Ttamaad are the only two professors of scientology in Aust and they have answered you on this very thread.

Attacking Neo personally is a desperate action, it is called an Ad Hominem argument, it is against the board rules.

Watch out now or Neo will 'out' you.:yes:

I'm sure you can do better than that, but you'll need to check your facts. You struck me as more thorough than that all those years ago.

5. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Heehee, online bullbaiting and not very good. Would you like some help, Secret Santa? You seem kind of angry and moody there. I guess the Way to Happiness just makes people grumpy. :D

6. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

On a serious note Secret Santa - yes, we're slagging off at you, but that's a healthy response given the circumstances (per SOS Book 1).

Most of us who have responded to your original post, have either been severely black PR'd by OSA, horribly fair gamed by OSA, or are close friends with someone who has. It's good to be in a "place" where one can laugh about such attempts to hide the truth with more lies.

For your sake, I suggest you take a look at Data Series 2, the section "Illogic", and apply it to your current endeavour. If you've got the courage, you'd be wise to apply it to your "church" and the info the church gives you (despite the fact that the CofS says that you shouldn't).

Good luck 'SS' - I hope you and others in your position wake up and 'look', sooner rather than later!

7. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

I wanna play too, but I think he just needs a big hug. Well don't worry there Secret Satan, Dianetics is a book that can change your life. Now there's a TV ad you could make :whistling:

So Secret Satan, and your demonic horde of stupidity (you know, those guys telling you what to write), run along now. You are out of your depth here, and I hate to see a Scientologist have to ask for some help. It just makes me all teary, and emotional. There's only so much failure I can watch in a day.

But do come back. I like it when you get angry.

Neo
    :D

8. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

David, stop posting, you're dead....

What the hell is a "real" exscientologist??

9. mate

mate Patron Meritorious

.... Thanks guys, I was worried for a moment. I checked the body out and there is evidence, that it is breathing and it can certainly kick. It sure looks like I am going to have to stop believing (in) Santa.

I'm not sure if being accused of being dead is defamation or not. Neo, you might PM me, the details of this guy and I'll check it out ;)

David.

10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I am starting to feel sorry for you Secret Wanka.

Could you ensure any future posts are readable please? (and do use spell check as Mrs Pattycake suggested) and perhaps try some study tech ... its pretty good and it should help with your literacy problem.

:eyeroll:

11. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Very glad to hear it David! :hysterical: No doubt you'll be kickin' away for a few years yet! :coolwink:

12. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

SS = Sack of Shit

I'm not going to waste board resources by quoting the OP yet again.

Your OP is missing a few important features--specifically facts. I've been attached to electronic media for 20+ years, and I bet I can come up with a massive long list of names of contacts, none of whom you would know, and even if you can come up with a list twice as long, I'll equally bet that I won't know any of them. And no that's not a challenge to start a name-dropping competition. I was discussing with Betty Windsor only last night how name-dropping can be such bad ettiquette.

Whether you are OSA internal or a field-person roped in by OSA to attack something that is now so old that everyone else has moved on, it is very clear that you are operating on less than half the true information.

If you've been on staff then you know the truth. EVERYBODY available is slave-driven and underpaid, and teenagers are no exception. We both know that if new-borns were capable of stuffing envelopes, $cn child care would include getting the BMO done--two year olds would be loading and running the mimeo machine.

I humbly submit that if you were to double your facts and your attention to them then you just might manage to come across as half-assed.

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Secret Santa -

I got your PM and will reply as soon as I can.

But for now:

Yes on that one thing.

No on the other.

Alanzo

14. DavidM

DavidM Patron with Honors

The OP is so ridiculous I found it hard to believe that anyone in the CoS would be authorized to post in such a ham-fisted and incompetent manner.

Then I remembered it could be the work of a child.

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Pretty successful, though, if it's a troll.

Paul

16. Unperfekt

Unperfekt Patron

Probably a troll.

It's old, I know, but lol at the OP believing that the film and media industry are tied together and there's some sort of inner circle or something. All of us media people are laughing.

The only thing that the film industry might be tied to is the food industry. Because most of them don't get paid beans and have to take a second job.

17. byte301

byte301 Crusader

"The rest can go join Neo, or at least walk byte 301 somewhere near an org so they can say they've seen one."

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Okay, who's gonna volunteer to "walk" me by the org? Only goodlooking males need apply.:coolwink:

BTW Secret Santa, since I didn't get enough of a look the 10 years I was in your little cult, I now have to go take a gander at least once a month during a protest. :dancer:

Let me repeat:

FLUNK!!!​

18. ScudMuffin

ScudMuffin Silver Meritorious Patron

Not really. It has provided pleanty of laughs, real trolls create anger and annoyance. It has failed hard, we should feed it to the chans.

Dox away.

19. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

OMG David! I was thinking you must have been a ghost at the protest! Thanks for clearing this up. I'm so relieved.

:melodramatic:

20. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Propaganda about Today Tonite Show on Child Abuse