What's new

Today Tonight...Tonight now...tomorrow's Today Tonight, all going well.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Today Tonight.

I am told a story will be run tonight on the 'Cult' aka C of $, I know little more than this, I am giving you a 'heads up' tune into Channel 7 at 6:30pm, I was also told there is a slim possibility it may not go ahead, bearing that in mind just be prepared and check it out.

Cheers
James

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Would you be able to record it somehow, James, or will it be on their site? I have a class tonight and also no television.

Outethicsofficer

I am sure it will be on their site and it will be linked, if it airs Purple I am sure you will get to see it.
Cheers to you, good to see you around again.
James

Outethicsofficer

Update, the programme will NOT air tonight, but very likely to tomorrow rest assured you will be advised...Panda it will end when we bury the body at sea before sunset:dieslaughing:

Jump

Operating teatime
If any exes have 'interesting' stories of Melbourne Co$ - have at it - I think the Associated Producer Meg Rayner is interested in relevant comment.

------------------
Meg Rayner - Phone 03 9697 7826.

Associate Producer | Today Tonight

Seven Network (Operations) Limited

160 Harbour Esplanade | Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

Postal Address: GPO Box 4477 | Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia

Telephone +61 3 9697 7826 | Facsimile +61 3 9697 7846

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I will actually be out this evening, but I have set my recorder and hopefully I won't have another computer meltdown (two in one day? Surely not!).

Should be able to have youtube up later tonight...

Miss Pert

I watched but saw nothing on the cult :no:, I was 5 minutes late though. Maybe have to do Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night :confused2: